rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the BEST treatment a girl has ever given you?

I just had an awesome experience. I met a girl while I was out and about in Jersey last weekend (I live in DC now). She took me home, we messed around, but no banging. We exchanged numbers for the hell of it in the morning and I basically wrote the night off as "close, but no cigar."

She contacted me later in the week and told me she wanted to come to DC to visit. This weekend. She seemed cool, but driving five hours to visit when she barely knows screams level 5 clinger. I cautiously accepted her self-invite.

What a fucking sweetheart. Here's a few highlights of what she did for me:

-Spent 10 of the past 24 hours driving to see me.
-Brought food and cooked me a gourmet dinner, appetizers, snacks, and everything you else you could think of for me and my roommates. Then did all the dishes.
-Rolled a few fatass Js from her own stash
-Fucked/blew my brains out for a few hours and then gave me a LEGIT professional-style back massage
-Made me a five star breakfast
-Wrapped up the 10 lbs of leftovers and put them all away
-Arrived at 6pm on saturday and was on her way out at 930am on sunday.

All of this after I told her I wasnt looking for anything more than a one-night fling. I spent most of the time on my couch watching the Heat game. [Image: banana.gif]

What's the best treatment a girl has ever given you
- girlfriend or just a random? I know my weekend was far from the norm, but it gives me hope for the female race.

Attention ladies - it takes a fraction of this effort to make your man happy. Take some fucking notes. Girl from Jersey - if you ever read this, I salute you [Image: heart.gif]

18 year old ONS in Japan that I met in a club. She took me to her (absent) parent's luxury apartment that had an amazing big bathroom. She took me there, got naked, had me undress, and performed some sort of washing ritual, all without speaking or anything, she even washed, dried and combed my hair. Then we fucked for about an hour or so. And THEN she finally started talking and we had a nice chat until we fell asleep. That was great, and I still don't know if this was a traditional Japan thing or just what she likes. I never saw her again though.

I'd like to comment that, for some reason, cooking is almost always involved. I believe Roosh wrote about it, too. A woman cooking for you shows care and her nurturing instinct more than any amount of wild sex (although wild sex is necessary too).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I went over to a girl's house that I'm seeing, kind of in an openish thing with. I told her I spent my night hooking up with this girl but not banging her and she ended up giving me an awesome blowjob. I could almost literally still feel the other girls awesome tits on my face while this girl was blowing me... Man that was awesome.. She brought me breakfast in bed the next morning.... [Image: smile.gif] Such a sweetie, wow..

I had this married squeeze for a while in Cali that I would fly out to see. No woman has ever shown me the care that this one did. She's she'd scoop me up from the airport dressed the way I like (I love the skirt and boots look, so she was always dressed this way). I always took an early morning flight, so she knew I'd be hungry when we arrived. We'd go back to the house (the hubby would be at work, the kids in school), and she'd immediately whip me up some breakfast. We'd chill for a bit, then go upstairs and bang. She's Spanish, so in the summers the whole family goes back to see their respective families. One summer she stayed behind because she was back in school to take courses to renew her teaching certificate (she teaches Spanish in the school district), so it was pure bliss. We went to the beach. She took me to her favorite Spanish joint for paealla. Other times she'd take a weekend off from the family and I'd fly out. We'd get a hotel in Santa Monica. Another time we went up to Santa Barbara. She'd cook me dinner, and while it was cooking she'd set me up with a brew and some tapas while I chilled. To this day, no woman has gone all out for me that way this one did. Not even close.

Handsome Creepy Eel, you're right - cooking plays a big part for women from certain cultures. I've had others that I'm pipelining all talk about how they want to take care of me when I visit, and they always talk about what they want to cook for me. The smartest women want to keep your stomach full, and your balls empty.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-10-2012 04:36 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I had this married squeeze for a while in Cali that I would fly out to see [. . .] [S]he teaches Spanish in the school district [. . .] Other times she'd take a weekend off from the family and I'd fly out. We'd get a hotel in Santa Monica. Another time we went up to Santa Barbara.

So am I understanding correctly that by "Cali" you mean California, not the city of Cali in Colombia?

She's Spanish [. . .]

Meaning not just Spanish-speaking, but specifically from the country of Spain?

I had a girl fly me to florida for the 4th of July, Pay for the rooms and all the dinners. Prob cost her $2k and I hit it at least 15 times. I have a feeling something better will happen in my future though

Quote: (06-10-2012 12:32 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I'd like to comment that, for some reason, cooking is almost always involved. I believe Roosh wrote about it, too. A woman cooking for you shows care and her nurturing instinct more than any amount of wild sex (although wild sex is necessary too).

A cooking request is one of my shit tests. I always try to get potential LTRs to cook for me and do my laundry, iron my shirts etc. You have to start off small like getting her to make you a cup of coffee. Then you build up to making you a sandwich, lunch or dinner.

I had one girl buy me a $500 cellphone back in the day. Before iPhones were huge she bought me a top of the line Nokia and paid for 3 months of service. She was living with another guy at the time which made it all the more cool. I kept turning her down for a serious relationship. Drove her nuts that she couldn't tie me down. She offered to buy me guitars and amplifiers. I turned her down though. God looking back I shoulda took her up on it. I was only 18 at the time. She was a stripper.

Team Nachos

Still haven't found that girl to iron my shirts, maybe that will be the test.

My ex use to give me a manicure as we soaked in the bath, washed my privates with great care, pack a lunch for me when I went to work. Oh gosh why did I leave her lol

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

When I was sleeping on couches and motels, I was talking to an older, married woman from an old job. She would bring me food to my room and give me some great head, sneak me into her house to let me shower and clean up, take me out to eat, take me out to bars and get me drunk...

my favorite is when a hottie i'm dating cuddles up & gets all affectionate to me in public as if to say "he's my man."

Quote: (06-10-2012 06:22 PM)gds555 Wrote:  

I had this married squeeze for a while in Cali that I would fly out to see [. . .] [S]he teaches Spanish in the school district [. . .] Other times she'd take a weekend off from the family and I'd fly out. We'd get a hotel in Santa Monica. Another time we went up to Santa Barbara.

So am I understanding correctly that by "Cali" you mean California, not the city of Cali in Colombia?

She's Spanish [. . .]

Meaning not just Spanish-speaking, but specifically from the country of Spain?

Yes, California, and yes, from Spain.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Ex would cook for me many times a day, invite me to the spa, give me massages and generally take a great interest in my life and dealings. Vey supportive. Incredibly good girl. French. Loved giving head.

She tried to get me to hook up with her 18 year old friend so we could have a threesome. Pushed me to go home with her one night but then decided she didn't want to share me after all when the opportunity was there.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (06-10-2012 12:32 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Co-signed and amplified.

Quote: (06-10-2012 06:58 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

A cooking request is one of my shit tests.

LOL @ having our own set of shit tests! [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (06-10-2012 07:23 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Still haven't found that girl to iron my shirts, maybe that will be the test.

That's because bitches (especially American ones) can iron even less than they can cook or be charming. It's a dying art, for sure. I iron better than 98 percent of the women I've ever met, and I'm including my mom, who's the only who beats me.

--

As for the OP:

The nicest thing a girl did for me was come over and do my dishes because she "knew I hate doing dishes." She came over after work, bringing food (she worked at a restaurant), washed a huge sink-load of dishes*, and banged. That was nice. She'd also cooked for me on our second or third date.

*Unfortunately, she used the scouring pad on a semi-expensive, brand new European knife I owned. To this day, I cringe when I see the scratch marks on the finish and emblem.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'd have to go with the current girl, which is why she is the current girl, especially after a long streak swearing no more LTRs.

Regularly brings me food, regularly cleans my place, is an absolute freak in bed and loves to fuck, swallow jizz, take facials, wax every hair on her body except her long pitch black hair and eyebrows. Gives me rides, buys groceries, rubs my back/feet. There's really not much more I could ask for in a gf. Sometimes I think I should be a better boyfriend to her (I do jack shit for her) but by all appearances she likes things just the way they are.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I met a chick in the Dominican Republic who would cook nicely and give head and serve me liquor, beer and cigarettes. Also decent sex. That's basically all I want. Also she would do laundry, clean and all that. But there's no fucking way to get all of that around here it'd be like winning the lottery in the form of a pot of gold at the end of a double rainbow with twin mermaids riding on unicorns.

Good food and beer is good for me. I guess you have to be selective about the battles.

Imagine if you get a chick to do all of the above though. Wow

Quote: (06-10-2012 08:37 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Tuth think about it ...as we've discussed on this forum before, Women are getting more masculine. Their standards are getting higher and higher and what they bring to the table gets lower and lower. So why shouldn't we turn the table on them and start shit testing them on things we require from the opposite sex? I remember reading a Roissy article about him being surprised that men don't disqualify women more on basic things like cooking.

Try this next time you're out: "Ohh you don't cook? That's too bad. Who's your friend? She's cute." [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote:rudewboy Wrote:

My ex use to give me a manicure as we soaked in the bath, washed my privates with great care, pack a lunch for me when I went to work. Oh gosh why did I leave her lol

Not to hate, but aren't we sending the completely wrong message if we leave those rare, quality women who do such things? I've never met a woman like that, so I'm pretty sure that if I did, I'd have an urge to keep her. I don't have any complaints about thedude3737, who by his own account doesn't do anything for his gf but she seems to like it anyway, but dumping?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-11-2012 04:40 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote:rudewboy Wrote:

Not to hate, but aren't we sending the completely wrong message if we leave those rare, quality women who do such things? I've never met a woman like that, so I'm pretty sure that if I did, I'd have an urge to keep her. I don't have any complaints about thedude3737, who by his own account doesn't do anything for his gf but she seems to like it anyway, but dumping?

I don't really understand your 'team' conception. RVF members are such a minority of the population that to make relationship decisions based on whether or not her characteristics are RVF-approved seems kind of silly to me. Sometimes a girl has great qualities but for one reason or another the relationship has to be ended.

I've dated several LTR-quality girls in the past couple years but due to timing and logistics had to end it.

They'll get over it. Or I'll be the man who got away that every other guy doesn't measure up to [Image: kissy.gif]

Quote: (06-10-2012 09:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2012 08:37 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Tuth think about it ...as we've discussed on this forum before, Women are getting more masculine. Their standards are getting higher and higher and what they bring to the table gets lower and lower. So why shouldn't we turn the table on them and start shit testing them on things we require from the opposite sex? I remember reading a Roissy article about him being surprised that men don't disqualify women more on basic things like cooking.

Try this next time you're out: "Ohh you don't cook? That's too bad. Who's your friend? She's cute." [Image: lol.gif]

Brilliant. Consider it stolen.

I've got one good one right now that will do just about anything for me and another married girl who's entire day is all about her. Doctors, hair, nails etc. That's why she stays married because someone has to pay for that. Her husband wants me to take her off his hands but I told him no fn way. I had another girl who won a lawsuit for 20 mil or something who donated her and her moms entire day to being my slaves getting me food to work and doing any renovation to their house even if I made a comment like once they had a huge pool with a tiki style roof/full kitchen in their back yard. The kind of place you could have a wedding and reception at. It had one bathroom and I said something about mens and ladies and the next day they were tearing walls etc. They would leave stacks of cash in my fridge 5k or more all the time. Take me to resorts on Palm beach every weekend etc. The mom asked me out or her daughter and asked me what I like to do. I said drink beer and play Foos. Bam! Comes to my job to tell me she stocked the bar and bought a table. She said to me she wants quality for her daughter and I'm it. lol. They also bought a luxury condo right near my apartment so it would be more convenient for me to visit on workdays. Unfortunately they were driving me nuts and popping over while I was banging other girls all the time. They were one of the reasons why I moved from the east coast

Quote: (06-11-2012 03:19 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've got one good one right now that will do just about anything for me and another married girl who's entire day is all about her. Doctors, hair, nails etc. That's why she stays married because someone has to pay for that. Her husband wants me to take her off his hands but I told him no fn way. I had another girl who won a lawsuit for 20 mil or something who donated her and her moms entire day to being my slaves getting me food to work and doing any renovation to their house even if I made a comment like once they had a huge pool with a tiki style roof/full kitchen in their back yard. The kind of place you could have a wedding and reception at. It had one bathroom and I said something about mens and ladies and the next day they were tearing walls etc. They would leave stacks of cash in my fridge 5k or more all the time. Take me to resorts on Palm beach every weekend etc. The mom asked me out or her daughter and asked me what I like to do. I said drink beer and play Foos. Bam! Comes to my job to tell me she stocked the bar and bought a table. She said to me she wants quality for her daughter and I'm it. lol. They also bought a luxury condo right near my apartment so it would be more convenient for me to visit on workdays. Unfortunately they were driving me nuts and popping over while I was banging other girls all the time. They were one of the reasons why I moved from the east coast

WTF? If 1/8 of this is true I am buying a ticket to wherever you are to learn game.

Live at her apartment while she pays the rent, enjoys housework as she finds it therapeutic, irons my shirts, blows me when she's on her period, wears heels and nice clothes and lets her hair out.

Pretty sweet existence.

Most of the girls I keep in my life treat me great..so it's hard to pick one girl in particular. But I'd have to say it's this little Vietnamese girl I used to have an open thing with a couple years ago. Back when I had no money she would pay my rent, co-signed a car loan, paid for food, bought my $400 school books, clothes etc. Cooked all the time, when she wasn't around she would make her older sister cook for me. When we would go out to eat she would always feed me and wipe my mouth.

The sex was crazy. She was totally submissive and depraved. When she was on her period she would do anal and call herself my little ass whore...do ass to mouth etc. She would do basically anything I told her to. I would even test her by pushing things to my own personal limits...one example, One day I told her to walk across the street out to my car naked to get my gym-bag, she did it on the spot...no questions asked. There was nothing that she wouldn't do. I had to end it because I have a conscience and I knew I didn't want to take things any further with her...but man it was fucking great while it lasted. I get similar treatment from most of the girls in my rotation...if I don't they get nexted.

Quote: (06-13-2012 11:55 AM)Feo Wrote:  

Most of the girls I keep in my life treat me great..so it's hard to pick one girl in particular. But I'd have to say it's this little Vietnamese girl I used to have an open thing with a couple years ago. Back when I had no money she would pay my rent, co-signed a car loan, paid for food, bought my $400 school books, clothes etc. Cooked all the time, when she wasn't around she would make her older sister cook for me. When we would go out to eat she would always feed me and wipe my mouth.

The sex was crazy. She was totally submissive and depraved. When she was on her period she would do anal and call herself my little ass whore...do ass to mouth etc. She would do basically anything I told her to. I would even test her by pushing things to my own personal limits...one example, One day I told her to walk across the street out to my car naked to get my gym-bag, she did it on the spot...no questions asked. There was nothing that she wouldn't do. I had to end it because I have a conscience and I knew I didn't want to take things any further with her...but man it was fucking great while it lasted. I get similar treatment from most of the girls in my rotation...if I don't they get nexted.

For real? And you dumped that bitch? Thats a chick to keep for life..the perfect whore.