rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Messi scores hatrick against Brazil

The winning goal was siiiiiiiiiiiiick !

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/spo...razil.html

thanks for posting . great winner>

I saw the game, good match, but one thing to keep in mind: it was Brasil's Olympic team, meaning under 23 while Argentina had it's full A team. Brasil's kids played well and Neymar could have and should have scored a couple and Brasil were denied a clear penalty in the first half. Nonetheless, not to take anything away from Messi as is he is a true GENIUS and I love watching him play.

I had watched that beauty of a match between Argentina and Brasil live on saturday instead of Germany Portugual and I was jumping and being blown away by the non stop action. I am watching it again as it's being replayed on GolTV and man, this is the way football has to be played and is played in heaven. End to end action, no cynical and tactical foul to stop the run of play and 6 awesome goals. And one goal from another planet from the greatest football player to grace the world since The King Pelé, Lionel Messi. I'm a hard core Brasil fan but when he scored that goal, I was giving him a standing ovation. When it comes to football, these 2 teams, Brasil and Argentina are where it's at. These are the 2 best teams in the world. If they were in the Euro cup, they would have both reached the final without much of a sweat. This is the REAL Classico of world football. Just wow!