rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beach game

Beach game

Here in Floripa, beach game is definitely the way to meet and setup your days 2s. The nightspots here charge upto $75 dollars cover. Only Sao Paulo is more expensive I believe in Brazil.

Ok a few observations and tips.

Have tried beach game and found that sets open way easier on the beach than in the bars / clubs.

Apart from one set in Rio when the chicks totally blanked BrandonE the other week, every set without exception has successfully opened and hooked with what I have tried (even the ones with boyfriends) although the number of sets has been limited by the crappy weather and the fact that it is still low season here.

Sitting Sets :

Typical open. I start off by just going to the beach in shorts and flip flops, walking along the beach and when I see a cute girl (they are usually by themselves or with one female friend). Take off the flips flops and ask them if they can watch them for me while I go in the water. Nobody ever says no to this. Nobody.

Go for a swim for 5 mins, no more. The interesting thing about this part is that quite often they will watch you while you go for the swim. If they do it's a fairly good IOI.

The vibe when you come back is key. I usually act all surprised and say "Wow, my stuff is still here!" then smile and tell them they did a great job. The fun / playful vibe usually gets a smile and makes them receptive.

Transition : "Hey the water is kinda warm / cold. Have you been in yet?"

Sitting down : Usually done after the transition. You can sit down to put your flips flops on or, if you like just say "Oh by the way I am Lumiere". As they are lying down, you need to sit down to shake their hand anyway.

Body Language : When sitting down, do not sit down facing them. Its too in their space and shows too must interest. When you sit down, sit down at a 45 degree angle to them. In other words, if they are facing out at sea you sit so you are facing along the beach and casually chat to them over the shoulder. Don't be afraid to leave gaps in the conversation and just look around the beach or out to sea. This is not a bar. They are not going to get up and walk away because you stop speaking.

Isolation : If your target seems to be responding well and there is at least one other person in the group who can watch your stuff. Ask your target to come for a swim with you. In the water is a good opportunity for kino. Swim past them from behind, put your arm around their waist as your pass and pull them in for example. Splashing each other is fun too.

Alternative Opener : If you don't feel like getting in water and swimming for 5 mins just skip straight to the "Hey the water is kinda warm / cold. Have you been in yet?" and use that as your opener. Then, if you like, you can ask them to watch your things while you go and check, go for a paddle for ten seconds, and then come straight back.

Logistics : The first time I did beach game I did not bring anything to get numbers with. Paper, pen, mobile phone. Kinda sucked because once I got the number (she wrote it on a piece of paper) I had to walk back over the road to the hotel to leave it there because I could not put it in my wet shorts. Take a small bag or rucksack with your stuff and maybe buy a super cheap second hand mobile (the kind you don't mind if it gets wet, lost, falls in the water) and use that for the beach and for taking numbers.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Feedback?

Anybody got any good beach game tips?

I especially interested in sets that are walking past you in the opposite direction on the beach and sets who you meet in the water.

Beach game

"The nightspots here charge upto $75 dollars cover."

Lumiere I love that, even though you're english, you still convert to dollars.

USA! USA! [Image: smile.gif]

Beach game

Quote: (11-27-2009 06:16 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

"The nightspots here charge upto $75 dollars cover."

Lumiere I love that, even though you're english, you still convert to dollars.

USA! USA! [Image: smile.gif]

I like to give props to the ex-colonies when I can.

Beach game

Quote: (11-27-2009 05:57 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

When you sit down, sit down at a 45 degree angle to them.

HAHA, I live for this shit.

Beach game

Take off the flips flops and ask them if they can watch them for me while I go in the water.

That's been my move for about 20 years now. It works great on Island Girls.

Right now on the North Shore the waves are huge. 20 feet Hawaiian measured. I bring two boards. I take a short one out first and leave maybe a 9 footer in the car. First I find a girl or girls to work the Lumiere Slipper Move on. (We call flip flops slippers)

"Whoa waves are huge" is usually my next line. Then I tell the girl/girls to watch out for me and not let me drown. Maybe they watch, maybe they don't, I have no clue. I surf for maybe 20 minutes and take 2 or 3 waves. I go back to the girls I have already worked the Lumiere Slipper Move on and they are usually ready to talk surfing.

After we talk story I tell the girl I have a longboard in the truck and even though the surf is no place for a woman, i can paddle her out on the front of my board. Always put the leash on the girl. Nobody needs to get hurt out there. Just coast her though some waves. The kino should be going on like crazy.

The trick in the water is to be completely in control of the girl and your board. If you can make the girl feel like she is completely safe out in the huge surf you should have no problem banging her.

After you get out of the water go to the shower and rinse your girl off. If there's no shower, do like I do and keep a big gas can in your truck filled with water. Pour it on yourself and the girl. It will be a lot colder than the ocean so she'll get really goosebumpy. Freeze her. Steal towels from Turtle Bay they're nice and comfy. Wrap one around the girl and give her a big hug and warm her up. Again you are in control of her body's comfort. Get the kiss out of the way right there.

After that take her to one of the four bars in Haleiwa that are still in business. I recommend Jameson's. It's a great spot to go at sunset time. Girls love the scenery. Have a few. Then go to your house and have sex with the her.

Aloha!

Beach game

I'll have to try this in California. Nobody here ever asks anyone to watch their stuff as it's not really necessary.

Beach game

Quote: (11-28-2009 03:44 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'll have to try this in California. Nobody here ever asks anyone to watch their stuff as it's not really necessary.

Dude it's not necessary here either. It's just a lock-in prop.

Beach game

Kona - nice.

Tips on opening moving sets? Sets that you meet in the water?

Beach game

Quote: (11-28-2009 03:07 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Take off the flips flops and ask them if they can watch them for me while I go in the water.

That's been my move for about 20 years now. It works great on Island Girls.

Right now on the North Shore the waves are huge. 20 feet Hawaiian measured. I bring two boards. I take a short one out first and leave maybe a 9 footer in the car. First I find a girl or girls to work the Lumiere Slipper Move on. (We call flip flops slippers)

"Whoa waves are huge" is usually my next line. Then I tell the girl/girls to watch out for me and not let me drown. Maybe they watch, maybe they don't, I have no clue. I surf for maybe 20 minutes and take 2 or 3 waves. I go back to the girls I have already worked the Lumiere Slipper Move on and they are usually ready to talk surfing.

After we talk story I tell the girl I have a longboard in the truck and even though the surf is no place for a woman, i can paddle her out on the front of my board. Always put the leash on the girl. Nobody needs to get hurt out there. Just coast her though some waves. The kino should be going on like crazy.

The trick in the water is to be completely in control of the girl and your board. If you can make the girl feel like she is completely safe out in the huge surf you should have no problem banging her.

After you get out of the water go to the shower and rinse your girl off. If there's no shower, do like I do and keep a big gas can in your truck filled with water. Pour it on yourself and the girl. It will be a lot colder than the ocean so she'll get really goosebumpy. Freeze her. Steal towels from Turtle Bay they're nice and comfy. Wrap one around the girl and give her a big hug and warm her up. Again you are in control of her body's comfort. Get the kiss out of the way right there.

After that take her to one of the four bars in Haleiwa that are still in business. I recommend Jameson's. It's a great spot to go at sunset time. Girls love the scenery. Have a few. Then go to your house and have sex with the her.

Aloha!

Man I´ve been surfing for one year and I still suck, great for the ladies though.

Beach game

Awesome post. Very natural and I can imagine this working very well. Plus it's great for guys flying solo.

Quote:Quote:

Take off the flips flops and ask them if they can watch them for me while I go in the water. Nobody ever says no to this. Nobody.

Funny thing is in Natal I left my flip flops on the beach and had them stolen.

Beach game

Quote: (11-28-2009 09:44 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Kona - nice.

The beach is a great place to let your surroundings do the work for you.

For girls on the move, just walk right in front of them while you are looking at the water. Act like you just saw a turtle, girls love turtles. This will work in the water too.

Girls that surf are the hottest chicks available. You need to out surf them. Just steal their waves. If they are decent surfers this will make them mad. They gotta say something to you. Just tell them you didn't see them. Your using like three different types of game there.

After your little confrontation just wait on the beach for her to come in. She's gotta do her little tough girl routine. Say things to piss her off more. "Girls are always in my way out there" or "If you were a guy and beat you." Make it her fault. Then challenge her to some kind of surf off. Get back out there and let her surf. Only take a wave that will barrel you. Keep the asshole thing going. Alert her whenever "bitch waves" are coming. Girls can't stay out there too long because they get tired.

Go in and use the rinsing off to your advantage.

If your good at the beach, you can work your game in the water, after you've successfully executed the Lumiere Slipper Move. Get the in-water girl's number then move on to the ones watching your shoes. They'll want to know what that bitch's problem was when you get back, if you made a good first impression.

Aloha!

Beach game

Cool Kona but, for those of us that dont surf (like me) how would you open a girl walking past in the opposite direction on the beach or one you met while you were both swimming?

Beach game

Quote: (11-29-2009 12:49 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Cool Kona but, for those of us that dont surf (like me) how would you open a girl walking past in the opposite direction on the beach or one you met while you were both swimming?

Just remember to use your surroundings.

If you can smoke weed on the beach you're at blow the smoke in the path of the approaching females.

In the water or on the shore, I think at every beach there's something worth calling out. "Hey look at that ...... , is that normal?" Hope for an older gentleman in a thong.

You could backstroke and run into girls in the water.

If it's a touristy spot maybe you or the target chicks have cameras. Get some pictures. I never do that camera shit right with girls though. I always wind up sounding like a sex offender.

Aloha!

Beach game

Don't smoke and I would rather not rely on pointing out something weird because, mostly, there's nothing weird going on.

Looking for a solid method that reliably works (like the one I posted for sitting sets) for walking sets and girls in the water.

Beach game

Quote: (11-29-2009 03:42 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Don't smoke and I would rather not rely on pointing out something weird because, mostly, there's nothing weird going on.

Looking for a solid method that reliably works (like the one I posted for sitting sets) for walking sets and girls in the water.

Not necessarily something weird. There's always something at a beach that sticks out. Just pay attention to the surroundings and use whatever pops out.

There's tons of people out today. I'm going to go practice and get back to you. I'll see if I can spot a sure fire move. That's a tough one.

Aloha!

Beach game

Quote: (11-29-2009 03:48 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2009 03:42 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Not necessarily something weird. There's always something at a beach that sticks out. Just pay attention to the surroundings and use whatever pops out.

There's tons of people out today. I'm going to go practice and get back to you. I'll see if I can spot a sure fire move. That's a tough one.

Aloha!

Sorry,

Only fat girls today. I wasn't feeling it.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Aloha!

Beach game

Kona, that first post was golden. Mad props on that one. I wish it was as easy to do that something like that snowboarding. I guess it would be a little easier if you were snowboading in California and not Colorado though.

Beach game

Today i went to a beach with 4 friends. There were some top less tourist chicks in face down position. So i decided to open convo in a different way. I took a cup of ice from a bar at the beach and i approached them and took peace of ice and touched their backs while they were sun batheing. They immidiately turn around but because i didnt know how to run game on beach i would say someting stupid like "was that the worst awaking in your life?". I need to search for some posts from Roosh.

Beach game

Quote: (11-28-2009 04:41 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Awesome post. Very natural and I can imagine this working very well. Plus it's great for guys flying solo.

Quote:Quote:

Take off the flips flops and ask them if they can watch them for me while I go in the water. Nobody ever says no to this. Nobody.

Funny thing is in Natal I left my flip flops on the beach and had them stolen.

I had mine stolen on a Floripa Beach yesterday. Hey Lumiere, I am moving today but I can give you a quick rundown of some secretish spots in Floripa. Msg me if u r interested.

Beach game

What I do at the beach is I walk around with a volley ball and ask girls if they want to join in for a quick game. If they say they don't play, then I ask what they do for fun and take it from there.
I don't think one leaves all one's possessions (like cellphone, hotel key, ID) with some random girl to watch over. Flip-flops sure, but I usually carry other stuff with me, too.

Beach game

Here is my contribution to this thread.

Full Data Sheet on How to Pick up Topless Girls at The Beach

(15 years in the making)

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/09/how...beach.html

Beach game

I went to college in a beach town.

So most girls were drunk at the beach and made for easy pickings.

I normally just try to find some attractive girls and set up shop next to them or as close as possible so I can open them with ease later on.

Another thing is I always brought extra beer. Girls pretty much always accepted a cold one.

Beach game

Quote: (11-28-2009 09:44 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Kona - nice.

I have lived off just approaching on the beach at times. I usually find a spot near a few possible targets. Relax and enjoy the scenary while putting out a confident, relaxed vibe.

When they go in the water is the best time to approach. You are going in the water anyway she just happens to be there too. She is captive and free of any ipod, phone, etc. Then when you get close enough you can just start a conversation with something observational and go from there. Women have been super receptive while they are enjoying the water. The rest is up to you.

I used to enjoy the occasional beach cigarette and asking for a light has worked in the past.

Beach game

Great opening post !!

I'll be in Florianapolis next week !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Beach game

Great advice! Has anyone tried it on English-speaking girls? Basically, how to approach girls on the beach and not to be seen as "creepy"?