rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black chics going to Italy as sex tourists

Interesting turnabout here. I guess it ain't only guys doing this. Funny part is at 2:55 in the first video, she refers to it as "empowerment", but if men did it, it's sleezy. Not hating, I think it's great that they're seeing the world and expanding their minds. But it's also funny how many double standards there are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JonfQQEbJig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWmLS-yA_RQ

They've been doing this forever, going to other countries to get fcuked. I know lizards that have been fcuking in Cuba, Dominican Republic and Jamaica. Talking a lot of noise about they like the beaches, they like getting that third world pipe up in them!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

When chicks of any race travel without men there is a pretty good chance they are going to get piped by the locals. Just as moma said, I know black chicks that have gone to the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, France, and yes Italy, that were planning on getting dicked down by some local guys or wound up getting dicked down even if they didn't plan it. If these chicks want to have a fantasy vacation, why shouldn't they? Its no different that when white girls do it.

My first trip to Europe was wall to wall French pussy. I loved it, so I'm not hating on a sista that wants a similar experience. Besides, its not like every black woman is going to drop black men and suddenly marry some Italian dude. Italian dudes haven't even been marrying Italian women that much, so I don't think they will suddenly start marrying black American women in large numbers.

Quote: (06-05-2012 06:10 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

When chicks of any race travel without men there is a pretty good chance they are going to get piped by the locals. I know black chicks that have gone to the Bahamas, Jamaica, France, and yes Italy, that were planning on getting dicked down by some local guys. If these chicks want to have a fantasy vacation, why shouldn't they?

My first trip to Europe was wall to wall French pussy. I loved it, so I'm not hating on a sista that wants a similar experience. Besides, its not like every black woman is going to suddenly marry some Italian dude. Italian dudes haven't even been marrying Italian women that much, so I don't think they will suddenly start marrying black American women in large numbers.

Agreed. The lonely black girls in America can have a good time in an exotic place, and the Italian Kamakis can get a break from prude Italian women and some easy nookie. Sounds like a win-win to me. Smart business idea.

Can you imagine if I created BlackMenTravel.com? Where black men openely discuss the best places to bang non-Black women. The vid would get flagged off of youtube within a week.

Yea this is nothing new. But its interesting seeing how these youtube girls played it "safe". They went to some spots with large black populations whiten a mixed setting, my guess to try and undercut the local girls. If I am traveling I would not mind going to spots where I can stick out and use that to my advantage.

I got no problem with this just don't hold that double standard and shame men for doing the same. Sisters in Canada are notorious for going to sports like Atlanta and Miami just to ride Made in America pipe (Canadian brothers ain't "black" enough for them). White girls I know go to Scotland and Portugal to swallow EU meat. They come back with these shit eating grins and start lauding over the dudes they made "friends" with. lol. Fuck outta here.

They can do what they want. Just don't shame my ass, call me a creep when I do the same.

I don't see a problem.
I don't wanna hate on my brothas out there..but to many dudes are deadbeats..no doing anything.

Now enough black men are rising up.
Black women are being the ones with the better education and the means to get out and travel.
I don't want a hoodrat chicks from one of my old neighborhoods.
And a educated black woman doesnt want a scrub from one of her neighborhoods.

On one hand..if there was a market for black women doing stuff like this..its saying the stereotype of black men isnt good.

The same way most of us on this forum believe that american women are no good compared to the quality overseas.

*one of my aunts had a boyfriend that was horrible..in an out of jail and whatnot.
She got her masters..went to france and found a white French boyfriend. and my family gave her some flack.
Now that the flak has died down..this dude is one of the most respected guys in the family.(banker, has a side business. they fly around the world all the time)
Good for her

Why should we be mad when we do the exact same thing?

I am the cock carousel

I can't hate someone for trying to better their dating/romantic situation. At least they are taking action instead of complaining about how black men do this and do that, but still try to date them. I despise when black people give each other shit for dating outside of their race. Plus, I know a lot of Italian guys love black women. Just look at DeNiro.

Quote: (06-05-2012 06:20 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Can you imagine if I created BlackMenTravel.com? Where black men openely discuss the best places to bang non-Black women. The vid would get flagged off of youtube within a week.

Actually, there are many youtube channels dedicated to that exact thing. And some of those guys use crass language and talk shit about black women. There are a lot who don't and seem to be the male equivalent of this. Look up Tariq Nasheed. He is one of the most prominent guys who advocate international travel and dating for black men.

I'm happy for these ladies cause a lot of brothas don't even date sistas in the USA. Also, Italian dudes might not trip off of weaves, etc.

In the Dominican Republic, women sex-tourists (sankie love) outnumbers men sex-tourists. Also, I distinctly remember being around some North American sistas (they could have been Canadian too) in Santo Domingo and they were setting up their "treats" while we were approaching some local latinas. We basically gave "head nods" to each other because we ALL knew what we were doing.

Don't get me started on Jamaica where guys dare NOT bring a local girl to the resort but local guys somehow find a way to get in the resort when the night parties start and women need someone to grind on.

Quote: (06-05-2012 06:54 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

I'm happy for these ladies cause a lot of brothas don't even date sistas in the USA. Also, Italian dudes might not trip off of weaves, etc.
the only black guys i've ever known who don't even check out sistas were oreos.

Quote: (06-05-2012 07:06 PM)houston Wrote:  

I know a couple of black guys like this, but it's because they grew up in predominantly white areas, and were one of the few blacks in school, etc. So when they ended up in NYC, and had more access, they simply weren't attracted to black women. I had other friends that gave them hassles about it, tried to hook them up with sisters, etc. That's bullshit. You can't force attraction - it is what it is. It isn't my place to suggest who someone will be most happy with.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Seems like when bros get some money: http://afieldnegro.com/photos.html

Quote: (06-05-2012 07:25 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

yep. I always say on here that it's very STRANGE when someone won't even look at another person of their race, much less date them. It's kind of like a sellout, confidence issues, you hate yourself, i don't know...it's out there though.

I understand what you all are saying but at least the USA, most black guys date black women....by a LONGSHOT. That is why I never listen to sistas complaining about brothas being taken up by chicks from other races. They also complain about black athletes but black athletes are what?...0.000000001% of all black males??

^ Its weird that Tiki and his twin bro Ronde both locked down Asian chics lol. I did not know twins would have the same tastes in females also.

Yo alot of them pics I see brothers with Asian girls! *claps* Asian girls be White girls 2.0 brothers... hunt on!

See I was one of those who was raised in a 90% white City in the boony regions of Canada. I was usually the only black kid around aside form some brief time in the housing project. School was pretty much all white up until HS.

I like a certain kind of sister but I ain't a dude whom just dismiss them or exclusively hunts white tail. 90% of the broads I have been with have been white but that's mostly just a product of whats around me - I wanted lemonade but I got limes. But now you see that sisters the "want" a certain kind of brother and I don't fall into that category (to clean cut, to eclectic, ain't a doctor or a lawyer, etc). Black girls will die alone from being too damn picky. They hate on dudes for looking else where but their laundry list of what they want in a man leaves nobody left for them.

[Image: don-cornelius-and-victoria-cornelius-the...d0F4Eq.jpg]
^
I hope this is me when I am like 70. Don always was pimpin'.

RIP Don [Image: pimp.gif]

That site is kind of wild. I always knew that a lot of successful black men dated/married non-black women, but that site really shoves it in your face. There are about 500 pictures between both pages. At an average of 2 pictures per couple, that came to 250 seperate celebrity/rich BM/NBF couples. By the time I got halfway through page two I was having a hard time thinking of a black male celeb that WASN'T pictured there.

I was going to send it to one of my black female friends who is always complaining about black men dating non-black women, but she would probably firebomb my house after seeing the link. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Why is Derek Jeter on there? I know he's half black, but he looks way more white than black. I don't find anything striking about him dating a white woman.

I'm not surprised to see guys like Bryant Gumball or Alfonso Ribeira with a white woman, I mean who seriously expected them to be with black women? But I'm always a little surprised seeing guys like Ice T, Dr. Dre, Kanye West and Russell Simmons going white. Kofi Annan? Lol.

Quote: (06-05-2012 07:43 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

I understand what you all are saying but at least the USA, most black guys date black women....by a LONGSHOT. That is why I never listen to sistas complaining about brothas being taken up by chicks from other races. They also complain about black athletes but black athletes are what?...0.000000001% of all black males??

Completely agreed.

I loved that link. Man I feel sorry for Dennis Green's skinny girl. I really hope she has some kind of beekeeper protective gear. "Baby, this dark stuff... IS WHO I THOUGHT IT IS"

And lol Asian girls as White Girls 2.0. My theory is that its "safer" with Asians and Latinas than blonds; homies don't get the full wrath of Essence Magazine. lol my man kofi

The women in the video (I only looked over the first) seem to be relatively cute and bangable, so why not? If I were an Italian cat, I wouldn't say no to this.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

When chicks of any race travel without men there is a pretty good chance they are going to get piped by the locals.

Unless they are travelling to asia

It's not common in Asia but it happens, I've seen white chicks go off with Thai guys. A lot of European backpacker girls love hooking up with the scuba instructors, reggae bar owners, tour guides etc. Not sure what the reggae thing is all about considering reggae has nothing to do with thailand but these guys always seem to attract white female travellers.

Quote: (06-06-2012 07:20 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

When chicks of any race travel without men there is a pretty good chance they are going to get piped by the locals.

Unless they are travelling to asia

In Asia (and to some extent in Cabo or Cancun during spring break), the tourist chicks aren't traveling to get piped by locals, they are traveling to get piped by other tourists.

So, go from a multi-cultural environment where there are millions of perfectly normal, hardworking guys of Italian/Euro roots that wouldn't mind a fling/date with these women, and maybe 10% would bring a black girl home (just throwing that number out), to a white/Euro homogeneous culture where maybe .01% of white guys would take a black girl home and 90% of the population makes less than €35,000 (66% makes less than €20,000).

This strikes me as a little bit different phenomenon from the average guy travelling for sex or hoping to meet someone because there are little/bad/expensive options back home, and a girl who has no real issues getting a hook up in her own environment but travels for hook ups anyways.