rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The lowdown on Singapore - datasheet

So I've been living in Singapore for quite a few years now, and here are my thoughts on the scene here. Also if you're in town, I would be happy to show you around if I'm free - always fun to go out and game with visiting PUAs - so just PM me

1) Overall, the malay and indians (less so) are more DTF/up for SNLs vs the chinese. Also, malays/indians are more receptive to non-Asians, as opposed to the chinese (who aren't exactly racist but just prefer their own kind; also stigma among chinese community that if you date non-asians, you;re slutty). This is of course a generalization, and there are always outliers

2) Singapore is becoming much more international as compared to a few years back, I think out of the current 6.5m + population, about 2.5m + are non-locals; plus also the foreign tourists that usually do a stopover on the way to another Asian country; plus foreign students. So unless if you're absolutely intent on getting a Singapore flag, its also a great place to bang non-Singaporeans Asians - eg. Mongolians, Japanese, Koreans, Philippinos, Malaysians, Mainland Chinese, Indonesians, Vietnamese, Thais, etc

3) Night game venues:

- Filter/Royal Room/Mink: currently considered the top parties in town, run by the same crew. You'll see some really hot local girls here, mostly chinese, but also a strong foreign contingent including models in town for work. Can be very snooty and cliquey (usually mixed girl/guy groups), and you may encounter fair bit of bitchshield. SNL probably not likely but you'll get quality here, and date close is definitely possible. Filter and Mink have deafening music, so you can mostly only dancefloor game here, except by the toilets or in the smoking area for cigarette game. Also note that Filter/Mink is very expensive, to get a 2-3 guys in, theres a minimum bottle spend of like S$350; you'll need to know people to get in for free. Royal Room might be the better venue, its free entry if you get there early and the music is softer. There's also an outdoor sitting area infront of royal room thats quite good

- Clarke Quay outdoor area, in general great for picking up non-Singapore asian talent - best is to camp out at an outdoor drinking table outside Pump Room, Aqua Nova or Highlander - as this is the high foot traffic area. If you see a cutie walk by, just walk up direct approach and try and get her to come back to your table for a drink, if not, you should at least be able to number close. Be warned there are also alot of working girls/lady boys camped out on tables in this area so be careful; if they hit on you aggressively and are tall/big hands/head - think twice

- Attica/Attica Too: alot of indians party here as its indian owned, but also quite a diverse crowd on top of that. some pros work here too. but enough cute non-working types to warrant a visit. usually rnb downstairs, and deafening electro upstairs. as always, best place to pick up is by the bar, outside the toilets or in the outdoor smoking area. Outside the club, there are usually girls sitting around in groups

- Butter Factory/Double O/Zirca/Zouk/Rebel: these are mostly teeny bopper joints, you're looking at girls mostly 18-23 years old, mostly pretty immature.

- Kudeta (Marina Bay Sands rooftop): great for a drink and enjoying the views, but alot of the cute girls here are pros, so not great venue for picking up. If you do visit and start chatting a girl, ask her what she does for a living, if she's a pro she'll be pretty upfront about - don't wanna waste anyone's time

- Izakaya/boat quay bars/kpo/wine bar next to zouk: pretty easygoing bars, so relatively easy to open. Also more mature career women crowd, think mid 20s to mid 30s

- Boulevard/drink culture: bars that employ really hot girls, you can easily open as a customer and get dates/numbers, but go when its quieter so you get more attention

- Dragonfly/Shanghai Dolly: live band place that plays chinese music, very local crowd with chinese/mongolian contingent - not very good english speakers usually, you'll do best here if you're ABC and speak bit of chinese. Watch out for the local guys though, they don't like guys with game and can get pretty violent when drunk. I've had a few altercations unprovoked here, guess the guys didn't like seeing me hitting on all the girls and having fun

- Sunday evenings, I would highly recommend tanjong beach club if it isn't raining. its deep within sentosa which is pain in ass to get to (either split a cab, or you'll need to catch the metro, then a light rail, then walk). lots of hot girls here in bikinis - models, indos/philippinos/vietnamese...pretty easygoing crowd - so easy to approach, nice lounge type music

- Also, would recommend going out on Wed nights (most venues have ladies nights - free entry/drinks), and girl/guy ratios are in your favour as most guys have to work during weekdays

4) Day game: I would say Orchard Road, Bugis Junction, Vivocity, Suntec; you could also check out Singapore Mgt University which is in city centre. Girls walking in shops should be easy to open, pedestrians tougher as most people are in a rush to get to places most of the time. You could also open at bus stops or taxi stands. Indirect usually best for day game.

5) I don't usually focus on SNLs here as its pretty difficult especially if you want quality - as a result you'll probably need to stay at least 3-4 days as a tourist. And you might also want to avoid SNLs, as there's been a few cases of girls accusing guys of rape in SNL situations. My usual game is to get numbers, then setup a dinner/drink date the next day or so, then say you have a special bottle of wine back at your place (or you have an awesome DVD collection or whatever, anything to get them back to your place). If they resist just say we're drinking at the pool/garden downstairs not at your apartment/hotel room - usually by the time you're in the apartment getting that bottle, she'll just sit down and not think about leaving the place. Put on some nice sexy tunes/a rom com movie. Once the girl's bit tipsy, you can start escalating kino etc and close. This is my bread and butter

Haven't been to SG for a while, and when I was there I was too young for night game. The thing about the girls there is that so many are butterfaces - looks hot behind and faraway, but when you get close the faces are plainest in SEA (talking mostly about the Chinese Singaporeans). Plus, they seem to have developed Western style bitch shields and attitudes, which coupled with their Singlish accent can get on my nerves. The Malaysian Chinese are similar to their Singaporean counterparts, but I find them to be more milder and more bearable.

In Singapore there definitely is a portion of girls who prefer Ang Mohs(white guys), and these are middle class girls, not the peasant gold diggers you mostly find in cheaper countries. These are sometimes labelled "Sarong Party Girls". Ang Mohs here usually have a good rep, because most here are business professionals, unlike the backpacker/ obese sex-tourist type in Thailand. However these girls might get some hate from the jealous male Singaporeans, who resent the fact that a foreigner does better with the ladies than he is doing.

Also a note: Sharing tables when eating is quite common in Singapore food courts, so you can try using that to game at say, the food court on a crowded day at Takashimaya mall.

Quote: (06-04-2012 06:05 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Haven't been to SG for a while, and when I was there I was too young for night game. The thing about the girls there is that so many are butterfaces - looks hot behind and faraway, but when you get close the faces are plainest in SEA (talking mostly about the Chinese Singaporeans). Plus, they seem to have developed Western style bitch shields and attitudes, which coupled with their Singlish accent can get on my nerves. The Malaysian Chinese are similar to their Singaporean counterparts, but I find them to be more milder and more bearable.

In Singapore there definitely is a portion of girls who prefer Ang Mohs(white guys), and these are middle class girls, not the peasant gold diggers you mostly find in cheaper countries. These are sometimes labelled "Sarong Party Girls". Ang Mohs here usually have a good rep, because most here are business professionals, unlike the backpacker/ obese sex-tourist type in Thailand. However these girls might get some hate from the jealous male Singaporeans, who resent the fact that a foreigner does better with the ladies than he is doing.

Also a note: Sharing tables when eating is quite common in Singapore food courts, so you can try using that to game at say, the food court on a crowded day at Takashimaya mall.

Yeah, agreed theres definitely alot more hating from locals towards foreigners over the last few years due to the influx. A few other thoughts I omitted:

1) The average local guy is very beta, and it absolutely works being cocky funny in night game here. eg. If a girl demands you to buy her a drink, you can totally call her out on it or play a game, loser buys

2) Another place to meet hot girls are at Changi Airport (make use of it when you land), specifically with the Singaporean Airlines/Silkair/Jetstar/Airasia stewardesses, most of them are based out of Singapore and hopefully will be in town while you're there. Changi being a major airport hub - you'll get alot of stewardess foot traffic

3) Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually pretty quiet, with exception of Pump Room and Aqua Nova maybe - live band bars in Clarke Quay. So your aim is to get as many digits as possible on Fri, Sat, and Wed, and convert these into date bangs on quiet days

4) Great after clubbing place to pick up is a late night restaurant called Spize on Rver Valley Road (just tell the taxi driver SPize or Boon Tong Kee on River Valley Road, Boon Tong Kee is next door to Spize). Look out for girls in groups, and maybe even guys/girls groups if you can read their body language and that they're just friends

5) Usually if girls are in mixed groups, they're less receptive to approaches as they don't want to look easy infront of their guy friends. Best time to approach them is when they're heading to the restroom, so there's some stalking involved, so try and make it look as natural as possible

Has anyone here heard of AsianRake? He's another PUA guru type operating in singapore. I'm subscribed to his mailing list but not sure how much his material is really applicable, although his stuff does focus on asian guys picking up in singapore.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Quote: (06-05-2012 06:00 AM)Tengen Wrote:  

Has anyone here heard of AsianRake? He's another PUA guru type operating in singapore. I'm subscribed to his mailing list but not sure how much his material is really applicable, although his stuff does focus on asian guys picking up in singapore.

I've seen him on some tv show once, but no, don't really subscribe to his stuff. But from taking a quick look, it looks like alot of regurgitation of stuff from other PUAs. Not really tailored to Asian context...of course this was a 10 min browse of his blog

Any hostels/hotels you recommend that have good locations and vibes for SNLs? I know you don't think they are a good idea but I am only going to be in town for a weekend.

Thanks for the info nash...hoping to get their next year on the way to a dive trip in Malaysia.

What about Pangaea? The club on the artificial island next to the Marina Bay Sands?

Quote: (09-01-2012 06:10 AM)tomhagen Wrote:  

What about Pangaea? The club on the artificial island next to the Marina Bay Sands?

the best girls of the vip scene in singapore.very sophisticated and cosmo

Hey nash23, this thread is informative. I sent a PM with some more enquiries. Thanks.

Nash seriously you suggesting changi airport for stewardess foot traffic, if thats the case every major airport is one. I would not recommend it.

I kindly disagree if you want game the steward chick it has to be on their lay over days out station. take it from a guy who is an insider. find the hotel each airline putting their staff. If that hotel have a club thats where you strike.

The rest of what nash says is pretty much correct. But picking girls in singapore is always based on situation. i ever done a roll in zouk many years back with a guy from chicago. I felt a chinese girls breast right on the dance floor. But her friend cock blocked. But on another night the american took a korean exchange student and i did her friend. but it always take a week to bang a girl unless you are hot looking white dude with blue green eyes.

http://mydaygamejourney.wordpress.com/ca...daygamers/
Lol at this guy.

http://mydaygamejourney.wordpress.com/20...ame-set-2/
Anyway this guy broke down the most common occurences in the local day game and it does spillover to night game.

It's time to hit the places up during peak hours and 'share tables' in food courts. I'd also like to mention that for Asian locals many younger girls clearly prefer the slender/metro look based on the majority of couples seen.

I do think that running game on counter staff in cafes can lead to somewhere as they're more receptive to small talk. Definitely would like to know how to get numbers from working women.

Nice sheet. I only stayed for 2 days because everything was super expensive.

I met a couple of nice Chinese Singaporean girls on a shopping vacation in Thailand. When I asked them about how foreign guys do in Singapore they pretty much said that they guys working there can do okay if they are willing to date the girl, but at least in their social circle tourists don't do so well. When I asked why, she told me it was because her family and the family of her friends are pretty well off and don't really care about some one off foreigner. She also managed to say some pretty dickish things about how superior Singaporean women were compared to Thais.

One note for guys on a budget is to try the esplanade. I was there on my last night and there were some single women there for the free concert during the evening.

Quote: (11-11-2012 08:50 PM)DoctaWho Wrote:  

Nice sheet. I only stayed for 2 days because everything was super expensive.

I met a couple of nice Chinese Singaporean girls on a shopping vacation in Thailand. When I asked them about how foreign guys do in Singapore they pretty much said that they guys working there can do okay if they are willing to date the girl, but at least in their social circle tourists don't do so well. When I asked why, she told me it was because her family and the family of her friends are pretty well off and don't really care about some one off foreigner. She also managed to say some pretty dickish things about how superior Singaporean women were compared to Thais.

One note for guys on a budget is to try the esplanade. I was there on my last night and there were some single women there for the free concert during the evening.

Yeah but remember, you can't really trust a girls opinion on a guy's chances. They're not incentivized to be honest, and may not be very aware of what a true player can accomplish.

What did she say about Sing vs Thai girls btw? It's always interesting how Asians view themselves compared to neighbouring countries.

If I want to take a girl to my hotel room at night, will she be asked to show any ID? What are the rules there?

Quote: (05-10-2013 09:15 AM)Northern Wrote:  

If I want to take a girl to my hotel room at night, will she be asked to show any ID? What are the rules there?

Unquestionably yes unless you can sneak them in. Depends on the hotel layout.

I know that the official language is English, but how much will Mandarin language ability help with getting the local Chinese girls?

For the Malay girls, the religion isn't an issue? They're more liberal than Malays in Malaysia?

Do you notice a big difference between Singaporean Chinese and Malaysian/Indonesian Chinese?

Great post, has all the key points. Wish I'd read this a day or two earlier.

Interested on your point about going indirect in the daytime. How would you normally go indirect if you stop a girl in the street - directions? I'd always be direct in that instance

Went to Clarke Quay the other night - great place, loved the bands playing at Highlander, The Pump Room and The Arena. Did not have _much_ success with girls though.

Bump.

Anyone have any intel on pipelining in SG?

Dating sites that are good? I'm no longer a fan of DIA as it's produced undesirable results.

(deleted)

Irish

I went to Zouk the other day. Crowd was young but more early, mid twenties than teen. I went early after 10.30 and there were a number of singles/doubles to talk to. Music isn't too loud in the main dance hall. Liked that place [Image: smile.gif]

yeah i have never been to Zouk but it's one of the most well known clubs and still one of the most popular. But unfortunately a bit too young for my tastes...

Irish

I visited Club Brix last week.
People, who are waiting to enter the club, look like going to opera.
Totally P4P action place BUT never ever seen such hot chicks together, around 70-80 girls.
Impossible to find less than 8's.
Dress code is very strict.
I don't want Roosh to be angry with more details but I got my Vietnamese flag, of course free [Image: smile.gif]
Just spent time till 4-5 a.m. then convinced her for lunch.

Quote: (10-20-2013 11:13 AM)Irish Wrote:  

yeah i have never been to Zouk but it's one of the most well known clubs and still one of the most popular. But unfortunately a bit too young for my tastes...

Was there a week ago on a Friday for the first time in a while. The music is utter rubbish: high energy vocal house downstairs and chart shit upstairs. I have decided there is not a single decent dance club (for music) in Singapore. Those places down on the Quay are terrible.

That said, you can tear a place like Zouk up because they are mostly kids with a few high society types, but it's a little like being at a highschool dance. I scored a girl that I then had to keep other blokes away from (mainly European guys) trying to swoop on.

The drunk girls on the podium were funny. This one kid and his friends, all about 18, walk in and they look at these three girls dancing on the raised stage with mouths open ... and it was a pleasing sight no doubt but nothing exceptional. I looked at him and said ... "You can touch them too - they're real girls!" and just walked over and stood underneath one and started rubbing her legs up and down. The Singaporean guys around me were shocked that a) I would just do that and b) not only did the girl not mind, she liked it and tried to get me to come up on the podium. Really puzzling for me ... don't the guys know they are dancing up there in pretty dresses for attention. A bunch of the guys started clinking their beers with me and one gave me drink.

Honestly, it's such a tame clubbing experience after plumbing the depths of club life in places like Hamburg and Berlin where you can see people having sex in full view of others on occassion. I will check out those Marina Bay clubs next time I'm in town.