rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA SHEET: Mediterranean Island Mallorca, Spain

City: Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
Prices in Euro

[Image: palma+de+mallorca.jpg]

[Image: art-ass-awesome-beach-beautiful-Favim.com-306434.jpg]

City Overview: Palma is the largest city of the Balearic islands (located in the Mediterranean, in front of Valencia, south of Barcelona)
The city has around 700k residents, while Mallorca as a whole 1000k. The island receives over 10 Million tourists each year.
Major tourist city with beautiful buildings, ok beaches walking distance and spectacular caribean style small beaches only a local bus ride away. The bus is a great place to pick up tourists.

Palma is a wealthy city. Lots of rich retirees from all over Europe and the world come here for the beauty of the island and the variety of things to do.

Come here with any of the airlines that arrive in the Palma International Airport, the 3rd most important Airport in Spain. Low Cost Airlines like Ryanair have plenty of flights here.

Girls: Here I would like to differentiate locals and tourists.

Locals: Mallorcan people/girls are famous for being close and suspicious of foreigners. They do have great asses still (maybe resulting being raped by the arab invasions from Magreb 800 years ago). Dark hair, generally short, they tend to go ugly and fat due to bad habits after 22 yold. Average local girls: 5. Spanish girls are not a good target as has been explored by others too.

Tourists: This is where the gold is. Lots of tourism comes here for 1-2 weeks from England, France, Italy, Poland, Russia. Increasingly more tourists from East Europe. Lots of groups of 2 girls coming together looking for their sun and holiday fuck.

Sight seeing:

Cathedral of Palma. A must.
Belver Castle
[Image: bellver11.jpg]
Old city of Palma
Illetes beaches (also a place to meet girls)

Lodging:

There are alternatives for every pocket. There are many hotels here.
I recommend getting a studio for the time you are here, next to the beach. (Illetes, Palma old city or Santa Catalina) My recommendation can range from 20 euro/night till 50 euro/night.

Good place to look for these is airbnb.com

Day game spots:
From April till November: Beach game. I recommend beaches close to Palma and Illetes (20 min bus or bike ride). Leopard game: stalking prey in choke points, like access/exits from the beach. Perfect time: around 6pm when girls are leaving.

Old town: Palma’s old town and tourist sights are packed with tourists. While most tourists there wont fit our demographic of interest, you just need to wait and see in the Cathedral for example until a suitable target(s) appear.

Nightlife spots: Almost all the action is in “Paseo Maritimo” which is the beach strand.
Street game and picking up girls going home alone at closing time makes it a good venue too.

Do not go to the restaurants there, almost all are tourist traps.

Nightclubs

Tito’s: In Paseo Maritimo. Best club of Palma, with inside and outside views to the Palma Bay (Mediterranean). Good mix between tourists and local if you want to sample both.
[Image: palma-de-mallorca-4480-H-600.jpg]

In Magaluf, Punta ballena: This is the place where the English go. It’s like a human circus for retarded people. Its fun to see, I rather not participate. Fights erupt continuosely and all the hot girls seem to be working for a bar. And you know the rest of English girls.

Ease of approaching:

Again, I differentiate locals and tourists
Locals can be friendly to approach, but unless you got a very open minded, well travelled Mallorquin girl you will have to date her hard and pass all sort of social circle barriers. Not worth it in my opinion.

Tourists: They are there to get laid and tan.

Russian 5%, English 30%, German 50%, French 5%, Polish 5%, Swedish 5% make up the tourist population

Germans: Get them drunk or wait until late. They are honest about it, you can see from the beginning if they are going to fuck you. They value you staying with them and not go game other.

English: If you are lucky to find a good lucking one, charm her with your latino moves (if you have them) and offer alcohol and weed at home.

Russians: I tell them to come have a drink at my private beach. They are so much fun.

Polish: Sweethearts.

French: Mon dieu! They can be special. Just make her think she has some level of control over the fact that she is coming over to fuck you (they can fuck really good)

Swedish: ONS preferred

Language barriers: Spanish is useful for locals. They tend to have weak language skills.

English is widely spoken.

Guy/girl ratios: Very good. One of the best reasons to come. It seems most tourists, especially in groups of 2, are girls. I would say that at the beach and nightclubs is easily 1/2 guy/girl ratio.

Prices: Medium to low. Is not as cheap as other places in Spain, but still cheaper than most Europe. Glass of wine in a club: 5 euro, Mixed drink: 8 Euro.

Logistics: Walkable city. Transport is decent and taxis are unexpensive.

Pros: Lots of tourists that want their holiday bang. Great weather and interesting city. Cheap for food and transport.

Cons: Local women not good, especially because of attitude.

Final Thoughts:

Palma is medium sized city that gets flooded with tourists 6 months a year. The weather is great, beaches can be awesome and it’s easy to get to places. I like the fact that there seems to be always more girls than guys and that guys here are useless and no competition. They “rely” on their shape and shaven chest and legs.
You get all Europe in one place with the tourists that come here. Add to that a really nice liveable city and cheap prices and you have a winner for 2 weeks of beach and fun.

Any forum member who visits and wants an tour, you are welcomed to to PM me.

If you enjoyed this guide, please 'like", thanks

thanks man, some useful info here, i've never been but twice i was on the verge of going but it didn't happen, hopefully i'll make it there soon

I'd say the quotient of Swedes is higher, in Mahaluf probably 20%

Quote: (06-01-2012 12:41 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I'd say the quotient of Swedes is higher, in Mahaluf probably 20%

You could very well be right.
Whats your experience in Magaluf and Punta Ballena?

Quote: (06-01-2012 12:36 PM)amity Wrote:  

thanks man, some useful info here, i've never been but twice i was on the verge of going but it didn't happen, hopefully i'll make it there soon

Thank you for the like and do let know if you come this summer. Its a sweet place.

Sounds pretty dope, stuff I like for a vacation spot (warm/sunny weather, nice beaches/nature, good food, fun nightlife, attractive women who are DTF), seems like Mallorca meets most of the criteria.

Spain hasn't really been on my radar because I don't speak Spanish and I've heard from just about everyone that Spanish women are pretty hard to hook up with, on top of that the majority of Spanish chicks I've met have been pretty average looks wise (which this data sheet appears to support). However, I have no problem banging tourists, especially when you get a good international mix of women to sample from. The fact that you're saying that there's a high percentage of women, they are DTF, and logistics are good, makes this appealing.

Couple quick questions, how does this compare to Ibiza, is Ibiza worth checking out for the average guy who isn't a millionaire or connected nightlife DJ? How expensive is it there, if you're saying you can get an apartment from 20-50 Euro, that doesn't sound too bad for Europe, but what about everything else? Also, is it a decent place to run solo and meet new people, or is it the kind of place everyone goes in big groups?

Greet sheet, thanks for any follow up info.

Quote: (06-01-2012 02:14 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Sounds pretty dope, stuff I like for a vacation spot (warm/sunny weather, nice beaches/nature, good food, fun nightlife, attractive women who are DTF), seems like Mallorca meets most of the criteria.

Spain hasn't really been on my radar because I don't speak Spanish and I've heard from just about everyone that Spanish women are pretty hard to hook up with, on top of that the majority of Spanish chicks I've met have been pretty average looks wise (which this data sheet appears to support). However, I have no problem banging tourists, especially when you get a good international mix of women to sample from. The fact that you're saying that there's a high percentage of women, they are DTF, and logistics are good, makes this appealing.

Couple quick questions, how does this compare to Ibiza, is Ibiza worth checking out for the average guy who isn't a millionaire or connected nightlife DJ? How expensive is it there, if you're saying you can get an apartment from 20-50 Euro, that doesn't sound too bad for Europe, but what about everything else? Also, is it a decent place to run solo and meet new people, or is it the kind of place everyone goes in big groups?

Greet sheet, thanks for any follow up info.

On Ibiza, I have to get back to you in the second half of June after I visit for the first time. I am not from here either. From what I know, Ibiza is more expensive, exclusive but at the same time has a "free" atmosphere and is less "traditional" than Mallorca.

20-50 Euro for nice private rooms/ apartements from Airbnb.
Other costs are:
Good Lunch during the week: 8-12 euro
Dinner with wine: 20-25 euro
Bus: 1-1.5 euro, from the airport 2.5 euro
Supermarket is cheap
Shoping is good, you get anything you want all major chains present.

I think its a decent place to come solo. Its not dangerous at all and if you are gaming mostly tourists as I reccomend there would be no issue.
Girls are usually a 2-3 groups but people are open and on vacations here. Even Germans act nice and somewhat spontaneous sometimes here!

Went to Palma a few years ago, loved the city. Agree about the asses, some fine specimens, and that high cleft between their butt cheeks.

Magaulf is a terrible place, just walked through briefly

I had the impression that places like Ibiza/Ballearics are massive sausage fests that are known by dudes the world over as "places to get laid", therefore they aren't. Am I wrong? You're making it sound like a legitimately good place to hookup. What's the competition like?

Quote: (06-01-2012 05:41 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

I had the impression that places like Ibiza/Ballearics are massive sausage fests that are known by dudes the world over as "places to get laid", therefore they aren't. Am I wrong? You're making it sound like a legitimately good place to hookup. What's the competition like?

Its not a cockfest at all, at least in the places I frequent.
Palma city has beautiful old streets that are crawling with teams of tourist girls. The beaches are mostly girls. Topless and bored.

Great information +1 from me! I'm gonna be out there somewhere between July 1st and 10th and will definitely PM you when I'm in town. Question about logistics. I can stay at this hotel for a great deal, does this put me in the mix??

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-inf...-de-palma/

Airbnb seems to be a little more expensive than the 20-50 euros at least for your own place. More like $100-150 USD/night. I don't want to rent a room.

Magaluf aka Shagaluf, this is a hot spot for low class Brits and a place I would stay clear off. I am surprised you say more Germans are there then Brits, they are just as annoying on holiday.

Nice report!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Could you post a pic of what you consider the average quality tourist girl? I'm thinking Germany in particular, but if you could post some examples of French or Polish as well it'd be much appreciated.

As a person living in germany.
Ive heard Mallorca is just a smaller beach version of germany..to the point where even bars are german.

They all says its really cheap though..compared to the german mark up of the euro.

I've never been..but I've never heard of it as a fuckfest.
I don't know one person that's gotten laid in mallorca.
But then again..germans don't have game..and i assume every guy there is passed is smashed drunk before he even gets a chance to talk to a girl

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (06-10-2012 02:58 PM)Qwest Wrote:  

Great information +1 from me! I'm gonna be out there somewhere between July 1st and 10th and will definitely PM you when I'm in town. Question about logistics. I can stay at this hotel for a great deal, does this put me in the mix??

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-inf...-de-palma/

Airbnb seems to be a little more expensive than the 20-50 euros at least for your own place. More like $100-150 USD/night. I don't want to rent a room.

Thanks for the +1
Location of your hotel is good. Walking distance for good places in Paseo Maritimo and city center. Bus to the beach.
Check out:
Shamrock on Tuesdays (get there early, live music and sooo many nice girls)
Tito's I mentioned already and its close to your hotel. Should be your default night out.

Quote: (06-10-2012 07:10 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Magaluf aka Shagaluf, this is a hot spot for low class Brits and a place I would stay clear off. I am surprised you say more Germans are there then Brits, they are just as annoying on holiday.

Nice report!

Magaluf is terrible.
There is this place called Punta Ballena which is an "Amusement Park for Retarded People" by my own inspired denomination.

There are 98% Brits.

The Germans are on the other shore of the Bay, in El Arenal. Also same shit, slightly, only slightly more human.

Avoid both.

Quote: (06-10-2012 11:09 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Could you post a pic of what you consider the average quality tourist girl? I'm thinking Germany in particular, but if you could post some examples of French or Polish as well it'd be much appreciated.

You get above avg girls here, I guess fat ugly girls tend to go less to beach tourist places.

Quote: (06-11-2012 08:33 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

As a person living in germany.
Ive heard Mallorca is just a smaller beach version of germany..to the point where even bars are german.

They all says its really cheap though..compared to the german mark up of the euro.

I've never been..but I've never heard of it as a fuckfest.
I don't know one person that's gotten laid in mallorca.
But then again..germans don't have game..and i assume every guy there is passed is smashed drunk before he even gets a chance to talk to a girl

Its not really cheap in Mallorca, least of all in high season. I been to Germany (Berlin area) a couple of times in the last months and there is no much difference.
Still beer, coffee and meals might be cheap if you do not fall in tourist traps.

Gaming wasted is not conducive to sex.
also, germans are a disaster. German girls aplenty.

Lately hearing a lot of Russian too [Image: smile.gif]

Great Data sheet, keep em coming like this +1

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (06-22-2012 12:11 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Great Data sheet, keep em coming like this +1

Thanks

What beaches do you recommend where most of the girls are and is not a family beach? From looking online there seem to be many beaches to choose from.

The worst is when you find a nice beach and all you are looking at is kids and families.

Are there any daytime parties/clubs where people party or is it only hang at the beach during the day, and party at night?

Quote: (07-07-2012 01:26 PM)Qwest Wrote:  

What beaches do you recommend where most of the girls are and is not a family beach? From looking online there seem to be many beaches to choose from.

The worst is when you find a nice beach and all you are looking at is kids and families.

Are there any daytime parties/clubs where people party or is it only hang at the beach during the day, and party at night?

Illetes beach

I found Illetes to be pretty nice but still VERY small so only limited options there. One of the problems I found with Mallorca was the lack of congregation on ONE single beach during the day. People seem to be scattered all over the island often driving over one hour.

There's a lot of Swedes in Magaluf as well. They stick to their own hotels and bars though to avoid the Brits.

Quote: (08-14-2012 12:36 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

There's a lot of Swedes in Magaluf as well. They stick to their own hotels and bars though to avoid the Brits.

Very true, same thing in Ibiza.

About Magaluf, well if you don't mind British kids vomiting all over the streets and slutty vibe this is a place for you, I prefer Ibiza.

Side note: I'm surprised nobody has mentioned BCM Club - definitely best club in Magaluf aka Shagaluf or even 'Shagalot'.