rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Parties vs Night Clubs

Ive noticed that I get a lot more attention from girls at day parties than I do from night clubs. Ive also noticed that girls bitch shields are not as high at day parties as opposed to night clubs.

Im assuming that the obvious is at play here: 1) girls can actually see my face in the light and 2) average looking girls are not able to front like they look better than they actually do in broad daylight.

In general tho, girls just seem to be nicer at day parties than at night clubs.

Has anybody else found this to be true?

I've never banged following a day party, but night clubs is a whole other story. Personally, I think night is a lot easier to bang than day. That said, it is on my bucket list to go from meet to bang before the sun sets. Going to try (again) in Vegas this summer.

Quote: (05-31-2012 11:46 AM)theIVth Wrote:  

Ive noticed that I get a lot more attention from girls at day parties than I do from night clubs. Ive also noticed that girls bitch shields are not as high at day parties as opposed to night clubs.

Im assuming that the obvious is at play here: 1) girls can actually see my face in the light and 2) average looking girls are not able to front like they look better than they actually do in broad daylight.

In general tho, girls just seem to be nicer at day parties than at night clubs.

Has anybody else found this to be true?

Shush. Don't let the secret out!
[Image: tumblr_lrf9unLYT01r351mlo1_500.gif]

I agree.

Where I live we just started the festival season. Nothing competes with a day time festival/party:

* Electro, house, minimal, techno music (European, the good stuff)
* Green grass fields soaked in sun
* Plenty of fun girls
* A liberal climate for party vitamins

These festivals are great for meeting new people because almost everyone is sociable. Hang out with your friends and meet other groups. Everyone's open and friendly. People are self selected for being good looking, mostly. The shields aren't up. The sun makes you happy. No aggression.

This is very regional though. Gotta love this place.

This culture of day parties is not so mainstream in Toronto. We have a Liqour mullah that clamps down on daytime liquor sales here so many events are pretty restrained. It has to be enclosed in a tent or gated area with all these rules so most promoters and spots don't bother. During the world cup it was fun partying in the different hoods, many lounges and spots made and effort to have shit going on in the streets - I assume during Euro it will be the same.

Me personally I can drink and party any time of the day but its a pain for me to do daytime shit because it will tire me out for my nighttime shit. But I can def. see women being more laid back and open to game at these types of spots. She's not a prude if she's out in the day time having a good time!