rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seasonal Female Horniness aka Spring Fever

I'm convinced that on the change of seasons between Spring and Summer that women become hornier and are more open to being approached.

Yesterday after work I went to the supermarket. I was approached by an older black woman.
She complimented me on my long hair and proceeded to tell me how handsome I am. I definitely wouldn't hit.
She was like 50. But she was friendly and I got a kick out of the attention.

I went to the check out line and the cashier opened me with the same thing. Ohh I really like your hair. We chatted a little bit.
She was fun and flirty. Didn't number close. It was kinda busy in there plus I think she was like 16. Hot little Latina though.

So I put my Google-fu skills to work...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_fever

Quote:Quote:

Spring fever is a term applied to several sets of physical and psychological symptoms associated with the arrival of spring.
In general it refers to an increase in energy, vitality and particularly sexual appetite.
[Image: banana.gif]

Quote:Quote:

When the days become longer in springtime, the body readjusts its hormone levels, and more endorphin, testosterone
and estrogen are released.

I think we're right in the sweet spot right now fellas. Time to put your gaming skills to work!! [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Thanks for the heads up, Parlay. This explains my Saturday night!

To quote a Japanese friend of mine:

"The woman is like the cat, and it is the horny time."

Quote: (05-24-2012 10:10 AM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Thanks for the heads up, Parlay. This explains my Saturday night!

Did you get laid? You can't throw a statement out there like that and not give us a little story. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Logistics screwed up my lay.

Was out for a friends birthday party. Met a bunch of new people that I went to college with but never knew since I never hung out with my own kind (turned out to be a great thing though). Am introduced to the cutest girl there and she starts playing with my glasses right from the get go. Had a feeling it would be too easy, and as the night progressed, she was all over me. Would have gotten the lay, but she has roommates that never go anywhere without her.

God damn logistics always screws up everything.

Team Nachos

I couldn't take her back anywhere I could have crashed either because bad logistics the other way. Part of my bad planning started when I left decided to go this thing together with my cousin (who was doing a solid job as a wing once I had this girl hooked). I had to bring him home because he had a job interview the next morning.