rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland distribute free condoms to hundreds of thousands Euro 2012

Sounds like a party to me

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/euro...story.html

Sounds like after a couple of months of fun, Polish women are going to be suspicious of foreigners for years afterwards.

damn.

Those fuckers are going to ruin Poland and Ukraine. I wish I had been able to spend more time there before the hordes arrived.

I mean, they're not going to get much ass (typical "game" I see from British tourists is usually asking random women for sex on the main square), but it will still make the locals jaded and less kind to foreigners.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Easy on the gloom and doom scenarios gentlemen. Any city/country that is about to host a major event deals with this issue. It's just a matter of being proactive and realistic - they know there will be tons of fucking, and they want folks to enjoy safely. When Germany hosted the World Cup, they erected temporary units for prostitutes to fuck. They knew TONS of business would be flying in from all over the world. Prostitution is legal there, so they found a way to accommodate it. And I'm sure there were tons of free condoms available. They took criticism from the US and other countries I'm sure (the claims of being afraid of trafficking of women, etc., blah, blah). Brazil will probably deal with it exactly the same way, being they have an approaching World Cup AND Olympics on the horizon. When these events leave town, everything goes back to the way it was before. The residents won't be jaded with regards to tourists - they understand that there will be a certain element that invades for the particular event. Some will probably do what some residents of London are doing - they'll pick that time to leave on their own vacation somewhere else!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."