rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rutgers Webcam-Spying

Rutgers Webcam-Spying

Rutgers Webcam-Spying Defendant Sentenced to 30-Day Jail Term

What happened to logic? As fucked up as this whole case is, what's equally disturbing to me is that our judicial system has become way too politicized.

The problems in our country are systemic, but it seems like the public only sees things in terms of direct causation (because they are too ignorant or stupid). If they are going to scape-goat this guy for posting pictures of his roommate having sex, they might as well do the same to everyone who forwarded the images or made fun of the poor kid who jumped. The most he should be tried for is some kind of peeping tom crime.

Our country's problems are much deeper than this distraction.

Rutgers Webcam-Spying

Lots of things are only a crime if the victim has popular sympathy by virtue of being a member of the victim class. If it was a video of a straight guy pounding off in his room and he killed himself over it, no one would care.

Rutgers Webcam-Spying

Rutgers University? Don't they mean Slutgers University?

Nope.

Rutgers Webcam-Spying

He shouldn't be held accountable for the murder, but the dude is a punk. Not sure what the punishment should be, but I assume putting a webcam into your roommates room and letting people watch him while he fucks is illegal? Man, the beating I would give this guy had he done that to me lol.

Rutgers Webcam-Spying

Quote:Quote:

Mr. Ravi, who came to this country from India as a child, remains a felon and could face deportation. But the judge said he would recommend against that.

This case is basically a more sophisticated version of Indian Trolling. This shit, like Mechanico suggested, is an epidemic.

[Image: troll.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Rutgers Webcam-Spying

Quote: (05-22-2012 02:49 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

He shouldn't be held accountable for the murder, but the dude is a punk. Not sure what the punishment should be, but I assume putting a webcam into your roommates room and letting people watch him while he fucks is illegal? Man, the beating I would give this guy had he done that to me lol.

This is the point exactly. He did what he did BECAUSE his roomie was gay (which is why the judge said it was bias, but not hate). He wouldn't have done that to a straight roomie fucking his girl, or jerking off by himself, because it may have resulted in an ass beating. What he did was a form of bullying against a weaker person. The judge didn't hold him responsible for the death, but the fact that his actions led to it HAD to be addressed. I'm good with the 30 days in a cage. His former roommate's life is OVER. Him losing some money, 30 days of freedom, and community service pales in comparison. We shouldn't try to make this out to be political, because it happened to a "victim class." We're too quick to charge political correctness now. Some actions or words are just plain wrong, and need to get dealt with as such. If a straight guy or girl had jumped off a bridge over something like this, we WOULD care, and the case would have gotten as much publicity.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Rutgers Webcam-Spying

Successful Indian trolls gain press in India and become heroes or celebrities. The goal is to take over the world by destroying the internet if the demands for white women are not met. Us whites will end up being enslaved in the future by them just for breeding white girls for the future of their people. Here's a pic of one of their famous trolls. He said to get paid 200,000 dollars a year and as many white Scandinavian girls as he can handle.
[attachment=6323]

Rutgers Webcam-Spying

He definitely deserved 30 days.

Rutgers Webcam-Spying