rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fun things to do when a girl likes you a lot more than you like her

What are some fun things to do when a girl likes you a lot more than you like her? Both sexual and nonsexual

I took her anal virginity. Without going into perverted bdsm, are there are other sexual milestones to accomplish?

What about nonsexual? Have her clean my house? Sorta mundane...anything else?

This is one sections I wouldnt go for.
Its ok to weasel your way in to fuck her..but don't take advantage of her.
That leads to her becoming crazy.
Then she might start stalking or doing other crazy shit.

I had a girl get too attached..after freaky sex and whatnot and and me generally messing with her and then disappearing she decided to ask if we were a couple right after i busted in her mouth... her rationale "But..I swallowed your cum"
I told her i'd think about.
She got mad..left my place.
I took a shower and hour later....when I came into my room she was sitting in my room fully clothed waiting for me.

Bitches can go from stable to crazy in a snap of the finger.
Mess around all you want..but be careful if your gonna try to mess with their heads to much

I am the cock carousel

Have her give you blowjobs in random situations, such as when you're brushing your teeth, on a bus, while your eating a sandwhich that she made for you. I want a blumpkin. Not because I get turned on by the smell of shit or whatever, but I think it would be a funny thing to say that I did.

I once challenged this girl to see how long she could blow me. She accepted the challenge and blew me for 45 minutes. She thanked me afterwards and told me that it was the most fun she's ever had. (Asian girls will blow you and thank you for it, if you tell them to)

Bang her in random awesome places. Best I've done was on top of an 800 year old temple in Burma.

Cock slap her often and say hilariously stupid/perverted things as you're doing it.

Nonsexual I don't know. I think its a bit manipulative to have a girl do "crazy" nonsexual things for me, but I'm sure that as I get older I will.

Hah, this is a GREAT premise for a thread. Well done OP.

I think a major stepping stone in any players progression is realizing that pushing boundaries with girls is not only tolerated, but actually turns them on and increases their attraction to you.

Mine happened with this line: "Thanks for the blow job, cockbreath." I didn't really give a shit about her and thought it would be funny. I wasn't expecting her to laugh, and she gave me blow jobs all the time after that.

I'd ignore some of the warnings above, but that's because I'm a huge asshole these days and treat girls like shit.

I've had girls come over to blow me or fuck and tell them to leave immediately afterwards.

Pushing anal sex on girls (should go without saying)

Giving girls facials with no warning

Tell them openly about their physical imperfections.

Talk about having sex with their sisters.

There's a line I use on girls I've dated for a few weeks or more, "Yeah, you weren't the cutest girl in the police station that day, but there was something about your crooked teeth that made me want to take you home."

Ripping apart their clothing before sex. I've actually destroyed some nice blouses, a few of em probably several hundred dollars. The worst a girl has said is, "GODDAMMIT, that was my favorite fucking top." But they usually concede afterward that it was hot nonetheless.

Tell her before sex, "Okay, today we're going to work on your deep throat technique..."

...and so on

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I sent some fat chick over to one of my employees house and he made her saran wrap him to a load bearing beam in his kitchen and poke a hole so only his dick would come out of the saran wrap and give him blow jobs. Try that!

Otherwise Wax on Wax off. Make her detail your car including the vents with qtips.

Ask her for a threesome...

Wait, is that really true? holy shit mechanico that is awesome

I've gotten girls to give me threesomes as birthday presents

I think some of the girls I've banged should have paid me to fuck them.

Make her bring new girls over.

I think the kinky sexual stuff isn't as humiliating as it is supposed to be if they are getting off on it some obvious way. This is why I never got into BDSM.

It really has to be something that they don't want to do, but are doing it because you told them to. This can be as simple as them giving you a blowjob, especially if she is a super feminist who claims to despise men.

Quote: (06-11-2012 09:41 AM)soup Wrote:  

Have you ever asked after banging, with a deadpan expression? I'd love to hear about the reactions. And if anyone got paid. [Image: lol.gif]

Also, with the right tone, I bet a very similar line would work with night game. You would need to be a straight G to pull it off though...that's an absolutely vicious neg.

Quote: (06-11-2012 10:21 AM)americanbk Wrote:  

Have you ever asked after banging, with a deadpan expression? I'd love to hear about the reactions. And if anyone got paid. [Image: lol.gif]

Also, with the right tone, I bet a very similar line would work with night game. You would need to be a straight G to pull it off though...that's an absolutely vicious neg.

I've said "nice doing business with you, how will you be paying" they usually laugh. One time she got all mad and hit me. So I grabbed her purse and took all of the cash from it. Hid it somewhere (I think it was her fridge, she would definitely find it there if you naw'i mean) and left.

I've also done "you owe me one" on a girl after I ate her out and she couldn't stand up after. About a week later I asked her to cook me dinner and she said "why should I do that" and I brought it back up. She kinda laughed.

Whatever you do don't pretend to give HER money. Or she'll think you think shes a whore.

[quote='WesternCancer' pid='222713' dateline='1339472118'
Whatever you do don't pretend to give HER money. Or she'll think you think shes a whore.
[/quote]

but isnt that the case? [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (06-11-2012 10:35 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2012 10:21 AM)americanbk Wrote:  

I've said "nice doing business with you, how will you be paying" they usually laugh. One time she got all mad and hit me. So I grabbed her purse and took all of the cash from it. Hid it somewhere (I think it was her fridge, she would definitely find it there if you naw'i mean) and left.

I've also done "you owe me one" on a girl after I ate her out and she couldn't stand up after. About a week later I asked her to cook me dinner and she said "why should I do that" and I brought it back up. She kinda laughed.

I'm going to make it a priority to take as much money from the next girl I fuck as possible.

I've convinced girls to let me film them.

21 y/o brit.

First gage her attraction to you in real terms. In other words how real leeway do you actually have with this broad. Then establish some firm rules for this broad and give her a list of penalties if she doesn't followed them. Third, think in terms of tangibles, like cash, clothes, jewelry and even cars. Have here bring you something at least every other time you see each other then recipicate according to the value of the gift. Take her to Bloomingdales or Neman Marcus and have her get a credit card for you in her name. Have her pay for your haircut and cleaners bills. See if you can get to sign for a new car or a that bike you always wanted. Get her to bring you more broads then repeat!

I convinced a girl to buy me $300 beats headphones by threatening to break up with her. I still broke up with her, kept the headphones though.

You guys are some dicks lol

Even if it's fun messing with a chick's head, don't go overboard because they're crazy in the end. You don't want them going bat shit on you.

If anything, use the "I can't be in a serious relationship right now.. I just broke up with my girlfriend recently and I'm not trying to get hurt again." line. It's golden.

Quote: (06-19-2012 03:55 AM)Knowledge Seeker Wrote:  

You guys are some dicks lol

Even if it's fun messing with a chick's head, don't go overboard because they're crazy in the end. You don't want them going bat shit on you.

If anything, use the "I can't be in a serious relationship right now.. I just broke up with my girlfriend recently and I'm not trying to get hurt again." line. It's golden.

Knowledege Seeker= [Image: captain_save_a_hoe_by_millenia89-d3ct2vj.jpg]

i would see if i could get with her hotter friends...and possibly even get her to agree to a threesome.