rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging Chicks Who Look Like Celebrities

Do you ever bang a chick who reminds you of a celebrity, and then when you see that celebrity in a magazine, on tv, or in a movie, feel that you by extension banged that celebrity?

So far my celebrity tally runs Brigitte Bardot, Natascha McElhone (chick from Californication), Keira Knightley, and Leighton Meester.

Does that make me a star-fucker? [Image: banana.gif]

my ex gf usually resembles with kate winslet ,i eventually had dreams banging her.

Used to date this girl that looked like Claudia Schiffer. As a result I found Claudia Schiffer to be more attractive and not the other way around.

Bardot + Schiffer look alikes ?! Pics please

Still holding out for my Adriana Lima look-alike[Image: rolleyes.gif]

Chick in my hostel in Rio looked exactly like Linsay Lohan.

Quote: (11-18-2009 03:40 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I still got some pics of this girl that my old gf tried to get me to throw out but I never did. Only problem is I don't have a scanner anymore and they're all photographs.

Initially, I hung onto them for game purposes. But I stopped after I felt like it was having the opposite effect of what I intended. I kept them around more for the reason to say 'See what I can get so you better be worth my time' kind of thing. Now they're just put away and I really probably should just throw them all out.

Also, I have to add that she turned out to be weird and had a really wrank puss. I learned the lesson that hottness does not make up for those failings.

Quote: (11-18-2009 03:40 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

[Image: 271.jpg]

I'm a lucky guy, I admit.