rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Embarrassing day game experience

I was out at the mall with a guy who is a good friend and good with women for the most part. We sat in the food court and there was a chick sitting next to us so I said "excuse me" and she just ignored me completely. That was an ego bruise but it didn't feel so bad but then my bud texts me "i think she's underaged". I am so embarrassed by that I don't think I can ever go to a mall to day game again.

Has this ever happened to you guys? If so how did you get over it, I feel like everybody saw what I was doing and thought I was a perv or pedo. How can I man up over this?

Quote: (05-20-2012 12:52 PM)tjames Wrote:  

We sat in the food court and there was a chick sitting next to us so I said "excuse me" and she just ignored me completely. That was an ego bruise but it didn't feel so bad but then my bud texts me "i think she's underaged".

Hope you're not trolling but if this little bit bothers you so much then you better grow a real thick skin real fast or just give up this lifestyle. Such shit has happened countless times and still happens to ALL players(even the very best) out there. Rejection is a very important part of the game, infact, I'd say there is no better teacher than rejection - think about it, if you're not getting rejected how would you figure where you're going wrong?

Game is a necessary evil

Are you still able to walk? Are you still able to speak? More importantly, are you still alive?

Can you say 'overreacting'?

Guys it's not a troll and it's not about rejection it's about being labelled a creep by accidentally talking to a girl I didn't know was underaged. I could care less about rejection if I did I would have stopped back in my beta days, after all when my beta game failed I just keep running it until I looked for help elsewhere(i.e. Roosh and Roissy's blogs and books, etc.).

That's the best you got? Jesus, I get that once every other week.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Yeah dude grow some nuts. I spit some lines at a 15 year old in front of her mom once. I mean I didn't know (her mom was facing the other way) and she looked kind of old, but I laughed about it after.

I've had "Leave me alone", "Don't bother me", "Sorry, don't have time" straight on my face, doesn't phase me a bit coz I know the next girl would be more than eager to spread her legs wide open. Search around the forum, I'm sure there's a 'worst rejections' thread somewhere..

Game is a necessary evil

edit

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Quote: (05-20-2012 01:53 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Yeah dude grow some nuts. I spit some lines at a 15 year old in front of her mom once. I mean I didn't know (her mom was facing the other way) and she looked kind of old, but I laughed about it after.

That's hard as nails man.

Quote: (05-20-2012 02:38 PM)NuMbEr7 Wrote:  

Dude you can't be fucking serious, how can you be embarassed about a chick ignoring you when you said excuse me?

Did you read all of my post?

Maybe you should take some advice from your own sig.

Quote: (05-20-2012 03:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

Maybe you should take some advice from your own sig.

hahaha, this is so true.

Last week I approached this wench, she told me that I was sleazy. (What I did actually was pretty sleazy, but I'll continue to do it anyway). I thought it was funny that she thought I was sleazy.

OP needs to cultivate some cajones

You approached a girl...were ignored...and found out she was underage...

...so...fucking...what...

You're going to get rejected...no other way around it

You're also occasionally going to approach girls who turn out to be younger than they look. Get over it. Girls don't spontaneously start becomming attractive at midnight on their 18th birthday.

You're getting some tough love right now, but they are right. You will have to desensitize yourself to it.

I'd say you're too quiet, or maybe bad body language. Still though, this happens.

Raise your voice. I used to get those all the time, most of the time they don't ignore you, they just did not here you.

ME: "Excuse me"

Her: Ignore.

ME: "I SAID EXCUSE ME, YES YOU THE ONE WITH THE FUNNY SHOES"

Keep going mate, you have a long way...

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Thanks for the beatdown guys. I never threw in the towel though. I'm going out solo tomorrow night I'll post a story about it if it goes well. I'm going to stop asking questions, take a break from posting and do now. Seems like I learned all the theory and just gotta go out and do it.