rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fetish girls

Fetish girls

So I hooked up with this chick a few times now and with each time I'm learning more about her sexual appetite. Recently it basically all came out when she shared with me that she's a masochist and loves to be hurt. And by hurt I mean REALLY hurt. She sent me phone pics while she was doing something to herself and well let's say it involved a painful spike looking thing that straps around her leg, and a razor knife which subsequent photos revealed that she cut herself quite a few times (inside and out) due to the streams of blood and splatters in the pics.

Apparently, she only likes to screw after she's cut herself on up on the inside like that to rexperience the pain after it partially heals. Umm, well... anyway. I know I'm cutting this chick off because she's really freaking me out here. I just want to know who else out there had experienced something similar?

Fetish girls

Kind of.

But I was out before she sharpened her spikes.

Fetish girls

You think people like this need help or are fine how they are?

Fetish girls

I used to mess with a girl that was into Japanese rope bondage. She had posed for magazines all tied up. I never wanted to do that with her out of liability concerns but sex with her was fantastic.

She would also go to trendy nightspots with some little crew that would put on these wacky shows. The would jab big hooks through their skin and get lifted up. Her job was to help lift the ropes that had people hooked to them.

When she finally decided to get hooked and hang she really wanted me to go and watch so I did. I nearly vomited. It was scary.

I never found her attractive after that. A few weeks later she called but I didn't answer. Her message said something like "did I do something to piss you off?"

Aloha!

Fetish girls

Blood is a game-killer for me for sure. I don't mind tying and spanking, but cutting is a no-go. Girls that masochistic have to have some kinds of effed up issues.

Fetish girls

Yeah, and here's the thing. She's a perfectly excellent lay and willing to keep the weird shit to herself. But I don't know I brought it on myself. I actually told her to send me pics of her doing stuff to herself and well I regret it.

Fetish girls

"I actually told her to send me pics of her doing stuff to herself and well I regret it."

Some things are just better to not know about.