rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Poland review copy giveaway (5 of 5)

The lottery portion of the giveaway is over. In this thread, post your interest in wanting a review copy and I'll award it to four guys who I think would most benefit from it. I'll also be looking for at least one guy who has already been to Poland.

By Monday night I'll pick the four and then send all 12 copies around Tuesday.

I would like [Image: smile.gif] another copy...so I can start my own thread for people to tell why they think they would benefit from a copy

I am the cock carousel

Sold to Ali.

In

in

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

I'm interested

Roosh all these members are actually the same person logging from different accounts as you can see they have the same picture and are not interested/serious about Banging Poland [Image: smile.gif]

I am going to plead my case , I recently received my US Passport and will use the passport wisely and visit a Schengen area that can be a Possy Paradise for me , Poland Here I come to find out if it is my cup of tea ......

Roosh can guide me where can I get my fill of white womenz , I don't care if they are 6-7....... Poland , Iceland etc ?

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

went to poland a few years ago. stuck to the big cities (warsaw, krakow) will definitely go back and check out other cities next time

i want one so i can read about Roosh banging a whole bunch of tight bodied polish chicks.

I would like one so I can complete my collection of bang books. Promise a faithful review in due time - although I don't doubt it will be in the TM Roosh style. No bullshit, just striaght down tips that work for the average traveling guy, plus a funny story or two.

As I write this, I am painfully failing at sobering up from this afternoon’s binge drinking of these lovely Svyturys. So I am going to keep this post, as short and as politically correct ….sorry, I meant grammatically correct as possible. Now, coming to the exact reason as to why I need the book, I request so I can limit all my bullshit for the bitches and get right to the point here.

I travel to Poland in a week, for my birthday, which happens to be exactly 9 days from today. (Flight Itenarary attached) .It would be awesome to have read BANG POLAND just before I land there. I have travelled before, and I will travel again in November, but that will be too long a wait to use the skills I have learnt from the book. Assuming, I get the book my Tuesday it would give me two day prep time. I have bought all your books in the past and I will buy this one the moment it comes out, (Poland is my second favorite country, right behind Croatia), but this is just a case of timing. Yes Roosh, I asking you, the DEVIL, to do God’s work and give me the perfect birthday gift at the RIGHT time.

As I am writing this, I see a chick enter this coffee shop with a mouth that looks like it could probably felliciate a garbage can. Sorry, I got to go and figure out a perfect elderly opener for this one that will eventually let me compliment her blowjob lips.

OVER AND OUT

@urges Don't think it is a wise idea to post that kind of information on a public forum, if it's real. Btw, is a a hindu meal lacto-ovo vegetarian?

@Roosh give a copy to urges, and see if he reports back how an Indian man does in Poland, to disprove all the IRTs will ya? Unless of course, urges is an IRT baiting for a free book..

Currently in Afghanistan and still debating where to take my two weeks of leave (roughly June 15 - July 1). Bang Poland would put me over for at least one week in Poland, as I'll have the strategies necessary to maximize results in the short time available. Also will help kick off the rust after 7 months living in a shack and eating dirt with my fellow filthy soldiers, trying to get shit done and not get killed.

@ conductor: I agree, I think it was a bad idea posting my flight details. Then again logic and me don't go hand in hand. Wishfull thinking I know, but hopefully no one here is going to miss use the info and I hope admins might be able to take it down soon .

Now coming to your other questions, I honestly don't know what a hindu meal is [Image: smile.gif]. I just order vegetarian meals on flights, cause I get sick eating the meat and fish they serve on board. dunno why that happens.

I am not baiting anything [Image: smile.gif]....u just cant make that shit up.....I am 1/8 white and the rest indian.

Quote: (05-19-2012 05:06 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

@urges Don't think it is a wise idea to post that kind of information on a public forum, if it's real. Btw, is a a hindu meal lacto-ovo vegetarian?

@Roosh give a copy to urges, and see if he reports back how an Indian man does in Poland, to disprove all the IRTs will ya? Unless of course, urges is an IRT baiting for a free book..

just delete the picture whereever you uploaded it
looks like you uploaded it to this site

http://www.rooshvforum.network/usercp.php?ac...ttachments

You should be able to use that link to delete images you uploaded here.

Otherwise i will steal your identity

I am the cock carousel

Done.

Thanks sourcecode.

My identity is sacred. It will get you american pussy by the dozens. Must not fall into the wrong hands [Image: wink.gif].

Quote: (05-19-2012 08:30 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Done.

Thanks sourcecode.

My identity is sacred. It will get you american pussy by the dozens. Must not fall into the wrong hands [Image: wink.gif].

Quote: (05-19-2012 08:30 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Where I live in Germany is a short drive to Poland. I've been once and would use it to go back on weekend trips.

Though maybe next time I should just roll around in my U.S. Passport T-shirt, thoughts?

I have been in the places in Poland you have focused on, so I would be happy reviewing the book to add my 2 cents...I have just read day bang so I am interested in linking it to that book.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Would like to request a copy.

I have been to Poland twice last year (Wroclaw trip report) and will be traveling again in late September this year.

Roosh, I've purchased all of your books up until this point and I'm particularly interested in your "Bang Poland" book. There is a high possibility that I will be going to Poland at the end of this summer around August with my Polish friend and his Russian wife, and I feel like I have a lot to learn about the FS states that can only help me at this point. If you have a pre-release copy ready, I will purchase it from you. Thanks.

"Avoid success at all costs."

I'd be massively interested in this. I'm planning on hitting up Poland more this (late) summer. Have experience in Gdansk, Sopot, Szczecin. I hosted (Couchsurfing) girls from Rybnik and Pszczyna last summer and have a lot of love for the place. I have multiple UK friends with Polish wives/girlfriends/fiances in London too...

I'll buy your book anyway mate. Weirdly, on a subject change... Bang Iceland very much applies to the small English town I was brought up in (70%)... Strange but true....

I'm glad that enormous Jpeg of a boarding card / ticket got pulled...Seriously mate?! What were you thinking....

Am in Poland right now.

I have been here a couple of times in the last 6 months though for less than 2 months total. I have spent about a month in Poznan, almost 2 weeks in Wroclaw, 1 night in Katowice and 3 or 4 nights in Krakow.

Have banged Polish chicks in both Poznan and Wroclaw but to be honest I was expecting to get more success that I have had with Polish women and I feel like I am missing the key to Polish game. The insight into how to adjust my game.

On the whole I find the personality of Polish girls to be, in a word, sour. A lot of them walk around with furrowed brows even during the day (especially in Poznan) and generally look like they are pissed off, worried or having a bad time even in lively bars or night clubs. Some of them will even just blank you or walk away when you try to talk to them like they are scared of you and I ain't exactly a scary looking dude.

Anyway, a review is only a truly insightful review if the advice given is put to the test during the reading of the book and I am in a position to do that but not for much longer. I will be outta here in 2 weeks before the Euros start but if a copy of the guide wings it's way to me now I will give it an onsite road test while I am here.

It's on the top of my list of countries to go to. I'm doing an Earstern Europe trip soon! I'll be glad to give it a good review on Amazon.