rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talking Dirty

Talking Dirty

When I have sex I am completely quiet. I have had girls mention something about how quiet I am in the past.

I know that mind-fucking women leads to faster orgasm, but I have no clue what to do or say.

I was a late bloomer sexually, and I am a little self concious about messing up. When I try to say things. It feels forced and unnatural.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve in this area.

Talking Dirty

Good topic. I wrote about this before:

http://www.dcbachelor.com/sex-talk-generator

The key is to have fun with it. I'm sure you're thinking something while banging... just say it outloud. When your dick is in a girl you can get away with a lot.

Talking Dirty

Most girls love "talking dirty".....just say whatever turns you on....and tell her to say whatever you want to hear....just make sure its not too creepy or weird ......its funny.....the times when i really went crazy and tied girls up and called them little sluts and busted on their face....you know what they usually say??? ......they usually say that "it was the best sex of their life"......basically, what ive learned is....girls love sex, they love talking dirty, they love taking pics and video, they are way more sexual then most men realize, they don't mind exploring their sexual limits/boundries....BUT....YOU BETTER DO IT WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF A QUARTERBACK AND THE CHARISMA OF A CULT LEADER Gio

Talking Dirty

Quote: (11-15-2009 12:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Good topic. I wrote about this before:

http://www.dcbachelor.com/sex-talk-generator

The key is to have fun with it. I'm sure you're thinking something while banging... just say it outloud. When your dick is in a girl you can get away with a lot.

Thanks

Talking Dirty

Quote: (11-15-2009 03:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

BUT....YOU BETTER DO IT WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF A QUARTERBACK AND THE CHARISMA OF A CULT LEADER Gio

I think this is the area I need to work at the most. Just outright demanding that she does something.

Talking Dirty

I agree with what everyone here has said, but I would also like to add the power of holding a girl down, twisting her like a pretzel, pulling her hair, spanking her ass, and pounding the holy jesus out of her pussy. I mean...don't hold back at all. Don't concentrate on her pleasure. Concentrate on yours. Not only will she go crazy, but it'll put you in a great mindset as well. You will just start saying whatever comes to mind. Don't half-ass it at all.

Another good way is as you're hitting it really really good and she's getting into it, just pull back a bit and tease her. She'll be wanting it so bad, and you can say things like "you want it, don't you". Then tell her to start telling you how bad she wants it.

Not only does talking dirty make the sex better for her, the best sex I've had is when we're talking dirty to each other.

Roosh is right when he says you can get away with a lot. I've said a lot of f'ed up shit to girls/heard some f'ed up shit come out of their mouths while pounding away.

haha "f*cked" translates to "caressed"

Talking Dirty

for me..talking dirty is a huge orgasm...but if a girl talks dirty during se.x.its a huge turn off.

Talking Dirty

I just want to hear the girl moan and scream. She doesn't need to talk.

Talking Dirty

Quote: (11-16-2009 03:35 AM)charmer Wrote:  

for me..talking dirty is a huge orgasm...but if a girl talks dirty during se.x.its a huge turn off.

You and I are almost cut from the same cloth. Noisy chicks annoy me and I recently had to tell this one chick to "shut up" because it was getting out of hand.