rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any info on Thessaloniki?

There's a couple post of Greece and the Greek islands but it doesn't seem like much on Greece itself or any of its cities.

If I can get my funds together I wanna try to make it to Greece.
Anyone have any solid info

NaughtyNomad did a Snapshot back in '10
But nothing recent

Is it worth it?
Is it expensive?
ect..

I am the cock carousel

I have friends that live there that I talk to daily what do you want to know? They do complain that it seems Greek doesn't seem like the main language there anymore daily.

I wanna know whatever is worth knowing.

Is it a good spot for a 4-5 days?
Are things spread out..or is there a decent party strip?

Possibility on pulling local girls.
Things in the surrounding area

Average prices of food,drink ect.

Ive never heard anyone talk about this place so I assume it doesnt get alot of tourist.
I actually prefer going places that arent full of tourist. You say it seems like greek isnt the main language? what is it changing to?
In that case..do people in the area speak english well?

^^This might be something Kamaki and put in on

I am the cock carousel

I live in Greece, if you have any specific questions i can help you - fire away!

Quote: (05-14-2012 07:23 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I wanna know whatever is worth knowing.

Is it a good spot for a 4-5 days?
Are things spread out..or is there a decent party strip?

Possibility on pulling local girls.
Things in the surrounding area

Average prices of food,drink ect.

Ive never heard anyone talk about this place so I assume it doesnt get alot of tourist.
I actually prefer going places that arent full of tourist. You say it seems like greek isnt the main language? what is it changing to?
In that case..do people in the area speak english well?

^^This might be something Kamaki and put in on

It is not good for 4-5 days.In our case I would skip entirely and travel to Chalkidiki where many Russian and central European women go.Chalkidiki is just one hour from Thessaloniki and is full of resorts.Greek women from Thessaloniki travel to a resort called Kallithea on first foot of Chalkidiki.You will be amazed by the quality and the exposure.Many Russian and Ukrainian women frequent Uranoupolis and a lot of central European women go to Pefkochori.Kassandra(second foot) in general attracts more European tourists and first foot more Greek tourists.

The good thing with Thessaloniki is that all party venues are concentrated.There is a main club venue called Ladadika where most clubs are located and you can go from club to club.It is very good for pick up.Another spot are the endless coffee shops and bars along the coast(Thessaloniki has a very big coastline) which get full of students.Thessaloniki is famous for the fact that people there start dancing and entertainining from the noon they do not wait till the evening.You will see mesmerizing girls dancing on tables in the noon in scant clothing sth you do not see in other cities.
So a common walk is from the coffee shop,bar line in the afternoon to Ladadika clubs in the evening.
Another very good venue are the bouzoukia(Greek music halls) which are frequented by the best looking girls.The quality there is absolutely breath taking.However it is expensive there to get a table(more than 300 euro) and a foreigner stands out meaning there is no way to adapt to the folk mentality there if you are not Greek.You also need to be overdressed to enter.

Girls quality in Thessaloniki is top(the best in Greece) and similar to what you see in Sofia,Skopje etc generally they have the macedonian look(tall,big breast,close to slavic face) but they are more conservative than their counterparts in Bulgaria.I do not know your chances as a foreigner.They are quite cheerful and like guys but I have not seen many foreigners there to tell you if success is possible.
Very good places around apart from Chalkidiki are Paralia Katerini(heaven of slavic pussy from all over Eastern Europe),Asprovalta(also very remarkable frequented by Serbian and central European women).

Of course there everyone speaks Greek.The level of English is not good but you will pass by.For the winter I recommend Thessaloniki if you want a taste of what Greek girls look like.For the summer I strongly recommend Chalkidiki and Paralia instead of Thessaloniki(which will be realtively empty as most students get back in summer to their native cities).

Here you can see a small sample of nightlife in Thesaaloniki(most popular student city in Greece).

http://www.travelstyle.gr/portal/gr/vide...view&id=24

Here the famous club Ahoy in Kallithea Chalkidiki just one hour from Thessaloniki.It is really packed in the summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGTVmQs6p...re=related

A beach bar in Kallithea.(resort preferred by Thessaloniki women).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou4hOJIVX...re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRIqBlZCD...re=related

Crazy students dance in the student camp of Poseidi Cahlkidiki.Unfortunately the fattie covers the rest.

Here you get a taste of what it is like to stay in Poseidi among thousands of students in camp.The video moves very quickly though.

Here you see some Greek asses in another popular Greek island Paros.It is preferred by people from Athens.

Skip Thessaloniki if you want a city break, and head north to a Bulgarian city - the closest to the border is Blagoevgrad, about 2 hours north from Thessaloniki. It has 2 colleges which are still in session until June, so it should be full of young people and fun. It's cheaper, and the women are more liberated.

The other option is head south from Thessaloniki to one of the beach areas. Closest is Paralia Katerini, next closest are the the resorts in Kassandra (1st foot) and Sithonia (2nd foot). The Ouranopoli that Greek Kamaki mentioned is on the 3rd foot and is about 2 hours drive from Thessaloniki. It is a quaint beach town with some tavernas on the waterfront, and many hotels outside the city, some are frequented by Russian and EE girls.

Greek beauty is hot thats all i know

I just booked a weekend in thessaloniki in may. Any tipps?

This city is the best city in Greece, apart from islands. I think it's my favorite city in whole Greece but if you are going there just for the girls, you'll be disappointed. I never went there for girls, I just went there for food, history, sightseeing. It's a lovely place.

I just dropped a datasheet for you as was there in feb. I didnt like it in a nutshell, thread-67939.html

I didn't know Thessaloniki is considered the nightlife capital of Greece. But it seems far away from the touristy Athens. Is Thessaloniki really that great? Do a lot of Europeans (non-Greeks) tourists actually visit there?

Quote: (02-23-2019 04:01 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

I didn't know Thessaloniki is considered the nightlife capital of Greece. But it seems far away from the touristy Athens. Is Thessaloniki really that great? Do a lot of Europeans (non-Greeks) tourists actually visit there?

Yes.

You'll find many Russian and Balkan tourists there. Also a destination in the summer because it's close to Chalkidiki, one of the most popular places for summer vacation on the mainland.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com