rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Poland review copy giveaway (1 of 5)

Alright the first two guys to reply to this thread will get an ebook review copy of Bang Poland. You will be contacted early next week.

If you don't know what this thread is about, go to http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12891.html.

first

Me

me!

Congrats to chyamor and mechanico! The game will return tomorrow for another round.

So close...

I was literally on the toilet..
If had shit 2 minutes faster..

I am the cock carousel

damn...too late...cant beat el Mech.

Is there a shortcut to hear about this thread first?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

This will be the first book I've read since I was in jail 18 years ago.

Damnit

Its all about being online....

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5169.html

Quote: (05-14-2012 05:12 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Alright the first two guys to reply to this thread will get an ebook review copy of Bang Poland. You will be contacted early next week.

If you don't know what this thread is about, go to http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12891.html.

Roosh, the link aint working (delete dot at the end). The correct one is

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12891.html

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Anyone getting post alerts/emails for new threads? I think an RSS feed capture could do the trick.

RSS wouldnt refresh fast enough. el mechanico and I replied within the first 30 seconds

Quote: (05-14-2012 08:58 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

RSS wouldnt refresh fast enough. el mechanico and I replied within the first 30 seconds
I guess you won't reveal how you were alerted and responded with lightning fast reflexes.

Quote: (05-14-2012 09:53 PM)Freedom Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2012 08:58 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

I guess you won't reveal how you were alerted and responded with lightning fast reflexes.
They're called eyes. You look (eyes) then type (fingers)

Quote: (05-14-2012 09:55 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

They're called eyes. You look (eyes) then type (fingers)
Chyamor said he responded in 30 sec, so I don't know if that was an exaggeration or some tactic.
Otherwise, it sounds like you're telling me you sit with the web page open and continuously click refresh until a new thread is posted.

Either way i'm not trying to make a big deal of it... just curious of alternative methods.

Freedom: past winners usually say it involves hitting F5 repeatedly in front of their screen.

yup, I sat here hitting f5 every 20 seconds starting from 3 cst until I was going to go home at 6. I dont have shit else to do at work. (see my Its all about being online....)

Or Command + R for Mac users