rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To All The Girls

To All The Girls

To All The Girls

New post, peep it:

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/11/to-...girls.html

To All The Girls

Nice.

G, you're an inspiration.

To All The Girls

"To All The Girls" .....i thought this was a tribute to the legendary mexican player "Julio Iglesias".........add him to the list of famous "ladies men".......and that reminds me of our "tio" ...."Julio Cesar Chavez".........another legendary mexican who always kept large amounts of mexican beer and mexican cuties around his training camp.....Julio Jr. looked okay on that Pacquio-Cotto undercard. Manny is a bad motherfucker....RIP to Arturo Gatti...i met him walking down the street in Rio de Janiero about a year before he died.......we compared notes on his 21yo brazilian and my 20yo brazilian......we all could learn alot from Arturo Gatti.....he is what everyone on this blog wants to be .....a man who dominated the situation with intense physical power and skill.....but did it with class, style and a sense of humor......not an ounce of fake phony or wanna be in his veins......just old fashioned gladiator blood....which women can smell..... it makes them wet...

To All The Girls

Gio,

Yeah, Gatti was a G.

Shame he is RIP.

There is no way he committed suicide.