rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Supermodels..Easy as 1,2,3

There's been a lot of talk here lately about getting with models here in the states. I'm going to share my easy 3 step plan to fast track banging the lovely models of Medellin.

1st. Go to Colombia and get a hotel room in Medellin. Nothing fancy just any place. You could look on Medellin Craigslist and possibly find a roommate if your funds are low.

2nd. Get yourself some bling. Fake Rolex, Chains, Jesus medallion etc. Try to dress like A pro basketball player in the states. They love this.

3rd. Hit all the American chain places. Hardrock, Hooters etc. Get the word out that you're looking to start an agency. Have business cards that state so.

At this point all you have to do is sit back and wait. Hold your "interviews" in an American friendly place. Tell each girl that you want to fuck that you want to hire them as a recruiter/assistant. Take her back to your place and bang away. Rinse/repeat.

[attachment=6129]
This is average quality following my steps that you can expect daily

I ran the exact same game model and had a threesome my first night. God bless Medellin!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

mech, I'm planning on going there soon. I've heard good things about the guys I work with in IT. They say a guy like me can still bang girls like the ones below (he says these girls are HB5s there). Will I be able to slay mad girls if I look like this. ps. I just finished reading "the game" and it opened my eyes, I'm definitely excited this sounds so simple.

Me:
[Image: Middle-Aged-Man-Smiling-232420.jpg]

the average girls
[Image: Women-of-Medellin-300x211.jpg]

I can attest to this. I was coached by Mechanic over the phone during my 3 day stay in Medellin (last month) and I was able to get my first SNA group latina.

Glossary:

SNA = Same Night Anal.

Group latina = Me and two (or more) other Latin females for simultaneous sex.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

+1!!!!

It's good to have people on here that know how to drop Daytah Sheeetz. I'm headed to Medellin in like two weeks and will follow this to the letter.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This sounds great, but I don't think it would work for Indian guys.

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:22 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

the average girls

You're right their skin is way too orange.

Verdict: 2/10 would not bang

I was holding this gem for the rep point system to return. I've been doing this for the past two weekends. This flawless plan can be executed on any long weekend.

Enjoy!

E-mech isn't true that you also need 0 Spanish to pull this off? That's what I heard.

I can definitely see how this would work though.

Guys, don't let the word on Medellin get out! The last thing we need are a bunch of other gringos in Medellin!!!!

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:30 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

E-mech isn't true that you also need 0 Spanish to pull this off? That's what I heard.

I can definitely see how this would work though.
No Spanish. You just tell them to speak English. They all know how. If she refuses just hold up a $20 and wait. Works every time!

I found that speaking Spanish DECREASES your chances of banging models in Medellin. To really stand out, stick to English - even if you speak fluent Spanish!

In a pinch, try just pronouncing your English with a strong Spanish accent and speak extra loud for extra Alpha points. They love it!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:44 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I found that speaking Spanish DECREASES your chances of banging models in Medellin. To really stand out, stick to English - even if you speak fluent Spanish!

It's true. English is big-time DHV. It shows you come from the First World and probably have paper.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:44 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

In a pinch, try just pronouncing your English with a strong Spanish accent and speak extra loud for extra Alpha points. They love it!

I heard the only way to not get laid is to wear a custom suit.

Personally I like to wait in the hostel for a couple of hours till I get a sizable group of wingmen, and only then do I head out:

[Image: Pickup-Artist-Mystery.jpg]

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:22 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

the average girls

Girls like that will be your bread and butter in Medellin. Pretty average (sharp elbows), at most 5.5/10 on the Medellin Scale™

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:20 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I ran the exact same game model and had a threesome my first night. God bless Medellin!

This game model is too long and unnecessary. All you need to do is just by stand around at the bar "flashing" your blue U.S. passport.

Models will approach you.

Wait, do I have to do the approach one on one, cause I usually work much better with a two-set, especially when I'm peacocked the way you suggest. With a two-set I can usually go straight from my opener into negging my target to her friend.

Also, is it better to ask her if she's hand model or a plus-sized model? I haven't used either on real girls, but the hand model went over best when I ran it by the guys on my online lair.

Quote: (05-09-2012 04:08 PM)j r Wrote:  

Wait, do I have to do the approach one on one, cause I usually work much better with a two-set, especially when I'm peacocked the way you suggest. With a two-set I can usually go straight from my opener into negging my target to her friend.

Also, is it better to ask her if she's hand model or a plus-sized model? I haven't used either on real girls, but the hand model went over best when I ran it by the guys on my online lair.

We were on a roll and you ruined it. [Image: sad.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-09-2012 04:10 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2012 04:08 PM)j r Wrote:  

We were on a roll and you ruined it. [Image: sad.gif]

What did I do?

You guys can't help a budding PUA out?

Anyway, Since there's some interest here I will go through some do's and don'ts of Medellin travel and the models.

1. Don't wear pants. Everyone does there if you want to stand out wear shorts.

2. Colombian men love Americans. They consider it an honor if their girl gets with you. They may even set the date up.

3. Pablo is still alive and living there. I met him. his death was staged by the American media. He calls himself Pedro now. His wife is lovely.

4. Feel free to ask for coke whenever you want some. It's free. Even the corner policeman will point you in the right direction. Just ask.

5. Colombian models only date foreign men. Indian, African, European etc. It's a status thing.

True that e-mech : I haven't been to Colombia yet and was still able to bang a Medellin Model here in US in my Gym 5 min ago using your model

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

What would you say to a girl who refuses to have sex with you in order to become a model?

i thought you shouldn't roll around colombia with rolexs an dressing like a boss.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (05-09-2012 05:46 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

i thought you shouldn't roll around colombia with rolexs an dressing like a boss.
Myth. If you don't wear enough you look scared. If you wear alot and big shit it gives off the "Don't fuck with me go ahead and try" vibe.

Shows dominance and status. They won't touch you.

Is it true that intelligence is actually more important to them than looks and money??