rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming the 27-35 range vs. 21-26 in South America

In latin America if you are beyond 24 and aren't married with kids you are a jamona(old maid). I know the focus is on mostly on the younger chics because of inexperience however, what about the 27-35 age group. Is it worth it?

Here in the states the mentality of that age group gets more jaded and jade the older they get, but they play less games and if they just need to "get off" you know pretty quickly.

What about the Latinas in South America. Do they still have this "ideal" about marriage or are they "easy" to bag because of desperation. Of course we are talking about good looking ones! I was thinking of running some internet game from now until I leave in 6months so I can have my first meeting setup when I jump off the plane.

BTW: Roosh, I bought your two books and completed "A dead bat in Paraguay" in a day! I was rolling because your health problems reminded me of myself. It is hard to get things popin when you feel like crap! I lost 35lb in my first 3months.

Luckily my health problems were pretty minor. Just the runs and some altitude sickness in Bolivia. Nothing beyond that though, luckily.

Glad you liked the details of my bowel problems [Image: smile.gif]

I find that EDUCATED south american girls in the 27-35 range are very similar to americans. They have disposable income, have had experiences, like a good fuck every now and then, and are somewhat comfortable with the single lifestyle (not as comfortable as american girls though as these girls generally do want families). I don't think there is anything special you need to do with them to be honest.