rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Curvier women are more fertile, more intelligent, and produce healthier, smarter

Curvier women are more fertile, more intelligent, and produce healthier, smarter

children.

Quote:Quote:

Women with curvy figures are likely to be brighter than waif-like counterparts and may well produce more intelligent offspring, a US study suggests.

Researchers studied 16,000 women and girls and found the more voluptuous performed better on cognitive tests - as did their children.

The bigger the difference between a woman's waist and hips the better.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7090300.stm

Not surprised. Physical attractiveness is an indicator of overall genetic fitness, makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Nature does not lie.

Could easily agree, but not quite. It really doesn't matter, TBH, but what is clear to me is that many fatsy, chubby and plain fat women like to describe themselves as "curvy", when in reality those are plain fat monsters blehhh.

In the US, fat women call themselves curvy, and curvy women call themselves average.

I know what turns me on is a curvy girl. I don't by any means suggest I like flaps of fat or anything even close to that. I love a nice toned curvy body, and I'm sure most guys get naturally turned on by that too.

I like to be able to grab on to something. That's the hips, not excess fat. So curves are good. Flab is not.

Women are always looking to celebrate "big beautiful women," to justify being fat, and then they pick someone like Nigella Lawson or Christina Hendricks, the red-head in Mad Men. These women are very pretty.

But they're rare: only a small proportion of women put on weight in all the right places in just the right proportions, so as to look good with so much weight. They're genetically gifted. And even then, take away their clothes, and it's an open question whether they'd look better minus ten or twenty pounds. Typical woman's self-delusion at work.

I always check out a girl's upper arms. A slightly thick lower body with a slim petite upper body can be pretty hot. A few girls just 'throw it in the back' quite nicely, short girls especially.

Kinda skeptical of the intelligence-curves connection, at least in some dimensions. Ectomorphs tend to be more intelligent than endomorphs and mesomorphs.

Yeah, 'curvy' in the US is code for 'fat'. I can dog fat chicks all day but what's the point; there's far too many out there.

Quote: (11-11-2009 11:15 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Women are always looking to celebrate "big beautiful women," to justify being fat, and then they pick someone like Nigella Lawson or Christina Hendricks, the red-head in Mad Men. These women are very pretty.

Hendricks is pretty fkg hot. In the 2nd picture she may be the hottest redhead I've ever seen. To me that's the ideal female body. Thick, and voluptuous without being flabby. Nice flat stomach, full breasts, ass and thighs, yet still nicely toned and a feminine hip to waist ratio. That's the sweet spot.

[Image: christina-hendricks-plastic-surgery.jpg]
[Image: voluptuous-christina-hendricks-talks-abo...figure.jpg]

She could even go a little thicker than that and it wouldn't bother me in the least as long as she maintained the same proportions. I can't believe there's people that would say a woman like her should never model or that she doesn't fit the "ideal" hollywood image. Her body was considered the norm at one time. I think the influence of gay men in the fashion industry is why so many models have bodies like boys these days. Someone like Marilyn Monroe wouldn't even be allowed to model anymore by today's standars.

Quote:Quote:

Kinda skeptical of the intelligence-curves connection, at least in some dimensions. Ectomorphs tend to be more intelligent than endomorphs and mesomorphs.

I don't get that either. I can't see how the genes for intelligence would be connected to curvyness. Makes no rational sense.

As a mesomorph, I completely disagree. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (11-11-2009 11:23 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Hendricks is pretty fkg hot. In the 2nd picture she may be the hottest redhead I've ever seen. To me that's the ideal female body. Thick, and voluptuous without being flabby. Nice flat stomach, full breasts, ass and thighs, yet still nicely toned and a feminine hip to waist ratio. That's the sweet spot.
Her body was considered the norm at one time. I think the influence of gay men in the fashion industry is why so many models have bodies like boys these days. Someone like Marilyn Monroe wouldn't even be allowed to model anymore by today's standars.

Her body was never the norm, she's bigger than most actresses of decades past - never seen in her person, but she looks a little broad, statuesque. Even with her ample hips, her shoulders are wider. She's not ideal ideal, but well within the canon. I wonder how she got like that - just put fat in the right places, put on some ass and thigh muscle plus a little fat? Does diet-type affect where fat is deposited? Anyhow, she must be genetically gifted and quite an anomaly.

Looked up her height (5'7"), found this pic - she looks skinnier, but her body's obscured -

[Image: christina-hendricks.jpg]

Models may not be the sexiest, but there is something elegant about being very thin and tall. I used to think it was gay bias. But put a woman like Christina in a dress, and the clothes become an afterthought. Put a tall, slim woman in a dress, and she looks chic, elegant, and cuts a very striking figure. What would look 'nice,' 'sexy' even, on a healthy average sized girl looks stunning on a tall thin girl. That's exactly the classy image that haute couture houses want to showcase, and women want to have. The equivalent for men is a 'dashing figure' - he isn't the most jacked up or lantern-jawed guy, but moderately well endowed in those departments, plus plenty handsome, with panache to spare. That's the sort of model a store like Polo would use to sell its clothes.

Quote: (11-12-2009 09:56 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Models may not be the sexiest, but there is something elegant about being very thin and tall. I used to think it was gay bias. But put a woman like Christina in a dress, and the clothes become an afterthought. Put a tall, slim woman in a dress, and she looks chic, elegant, and cuts a very striking figure. What would look 'nice,' 'sexy' even, on a healthy average sized girl looks stunning on a tall thin girl. That's exactly the classy image that haute couture houses want to showcase, and women want to have. The equivalent for men is a 'dashing figure' - he isn't the most jacked up or lantern-jawed guy, but moderately well endowed in those departments, plus plenty handsome, with panache to spare. That's the sort of model a store like Polo would use to sell its clothes.

One thing models, at least used to have, going for them is long thin sexy legs and refined facial bone structure.
[Image: 6a00d83491d0a953ef010534a8555d970b-800wi]
This girl's face isn't that good, but her legs, particularly imagining them strutting down the catwalk, must be very nice to look at.

I feel like today there is a greater emphasis on marketing and standing out on the runway by being more "rock and roll" and choosing some really fucked up looking girls to walk the catwalk.

Whereas a little over 10 years ago, most models had this sort of face:
[Image: Yasmin-Le-Bon-Blue-Empress.jpg]
Yasmin LeBon (married to Simon LeBon of Duran Duran)
[Image: swarovski_fashionrocks_182_wenn5037773.jpg]
and this sort of body

Today, you might see more of the freakish looking girls:
[Image: aquilano.rimondi.jpg]
which I really don't understand, unless it's done by the marketing department as a way of catching attention, or if the designer is trying to make the customer feel better looking than the model?

Tall, thin girls are nice to look at with clothes on. Naked, I'd take the christina hendriks over kate moss any day.

Curvy can turn into fat as hell really quickly.

It is true that fat chicks try harder, sex wise.

I don't like them though because the bigger they get the clumsier they get.

They spill shit all the time.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-15-2009 05:32 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Curvy can turn into fat as hell really quickly.

It is true that fat chicks try harder, sex wise.

I don't like them though because the bigger they get the clumsier they get.

They spill shit all the time.

Aloha!

True, and some skinnier girls tend to get curvier as they age. I don't really stick to any one "type" per se. Whatever I find attractive, I find attractive. I would bang Alexis Texas just as much as I would bang Sasha Gray.

About the fat chicks being better at the sex, I haven't really nailed any fat chicks, so I can't comment. Maybe I get drunk and fall victim one day, but hopefully not.