rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of the Better Day Game Pickup Videos I've Seen

Most day game videos are atrocious and consist of dancing monkeys performing for none-too-wise naive young foreign/tourist girls. But this is one of the better ones I've seen of a local dude picking up a local girl (the hardest girls to pick up).

He makes more statements about her than asking questions.

Reminds me of Krauser.

I like the indirect thing, but maybe there is something to getting her attractiveness out in the open if she's really hot, instead of pretending like you aren't that into her.

Krauser only approaches foreign girls. That's great, he's found his niche and it works if you're in London and within a short flight to several dozen European nationalities. But guys in the US/Canada/Australia will be hard-pressed without ready access to a steady stream of international talent.

Also, it's always easier to lay foreign chicks than locals, especially if you're a local yourself. When one of you is foreign or when she is in a foreign environment and doesn't have access to a large established social circle. A lot of social rules as to what is acceptable and what isn't tend to go out the window. This is why expats find it easier to get laid no matter where they are, why European guys get laid more in the US, why American guys get laid more in Europe etc. It's the foreign factor. Some of the most successful players are guys who target a certain foreign demographic or move abroad themselves.

My opinion is that you need much more "alpha capital" to lay a local chick if you're a local yourself, whereas a foreign guy can get away with a lot of shortcomings because they either get lost in translation or they are purposely overlooked.

I think the fact that this is an English guy closing an English girl on the street in broad daylight without getting flaked makes it more impressive.

Like alot.

So many weird /over the top vids and guys. Nice to see someone NORMAL who is fairly solid. Actually looks like how a guy should meet a girl he likes, not how a "PUA gets a number", lol.

@Skrolls: I think this is probably because girls that put out are more adventurous, and, therefore, more likely to travel/have sex with a traveller, since they exhibit the adventurous persona they so desire.

@Soup: Also agreed. It kind of preps the girl for someone that knows what they want and is very honest. Makes it pretty easy to run some chat where you DHV, etc, since she probably already thinks you're different from most other guys.

I think she got more interested when he mentioned that he played poker for a living.
He didn't seem that interesting until then.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Made it to 2:12 I notice, I noticed, I noticed and another thing I noticed is your boots. E-mech signing off.

Quote: (05-07-2012 11:50 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Made it to 2:12 I notice, I noticed, I noticed and another thing I noticed is your boots. E-mech signing off.

Yeah- that was annoying. Can you give an example of the kinds of things if that was you in the vid?

I was quite surprised that she stopped to talk for that long. Normally in London people are really busy. No wonder she got made redundant lol.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Quote: (05-07-2012 12:33 PM)soup Wrote:  

Yeah- that was annoying. Can you give an example of the kinds of things if that was you in the vid?
Well first off and most important I don't chase girls down on the street. If I saw one I liked it would look like we bumped into eachother by accident. I do this shit all the time by timing my corners at grocery stores and moves at the bar. At parties I time corners and lengths of time a girl will spend in the bathroom. I happen to be walking to the fridge and bam there she is. I gauge her DTFness by the amount of time she stops for and her facial expression. Then I open. I spit venom like a Cobra. Just watching me causes white knights and cockblockers to have meltdowns on the spot.

Here's an actual pic of me doing an approach
[attachment=6091]

Quote: (05-07-2012 12:57 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2012 12:33 PM)soup Wrote:  

Well first off and most important I don't chase girls down on the street. If I saw one I liked it would look like we bumped into eachother by accident. I do this shit all the time by timing my corners at grocery stores and moves at the bar. At parties I time corners and lengths of time a girl will spend in the bathroom. I happen to be walking to the fridge and bam there she is. I gauge her DTFness by the amount of time she stops for and her facial expression. Then I open. I spit venom like a Cobra. Just watching me causes white knights and cockblockers to have meltdowns on the spot.

Here's an actual pic of me doing an approach

Give us a sample of that deadly venom?

Is there an alternate link to this vid. it says "removed by user"

Quote:Quote:

I do this shit all the time by timing my corners at grocery stores and moves at the bar. At parties I time corners and lengths of time a girl will spend in the bathroom.

Hah I do that too.

I have mastered the "stare at your phone and act confused look" in order to add a few seconds and time it just right.

Quote: (05-08-2012 06:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I do this shit all the time by timing my corners at grocery stores and moves at the bar. At parties I time corners and lengths of time a girl will spend in the bathroom.

Hah I do that too.

I have mastered the "stare at your phone and act confused look" in order to add a few seconds and time it just right.

Shit, sons, Loitering Game™ is like 40 percent of my game. Literally 10 minutes ago, I stood up from my chair, pretended to check my phone, walked past a cute, freckled skinny chick on the other side of the room where I'm working, and disappeared for a couple of minutes. Then, I lingered outside, doubled-back, and was like, "hey, what's that stack of t-shirts for?" Sat down and rambled about nothing for 20 minutes.

We're grabbing a drink later in the week.

[Image: attachment.jpg6102]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Just did another high-quality approach in this same spot. Cute little thing with mad style and one of those high-class British accents. Big, blue saucer-like eyes. Asked her to watch my shit, came back, and spit acid on her.

I seem to do well in this spot. Could this be my Poosy Paradise? [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Hah I do that too.

I'm really surprised that this hasn't been covered in more detail. Even those dudes in the PUA videos should be teaching this instead of that witch doctor crap. Bump into a girl by chance (that you made happen) as apposed to running them makes the rest of the job 1000X easier. If you're going to cold approach some girl walking down the street you better have some razor edge verbal skills and still they're going to be like WTF does this clown want? Are you kidding? = Uphill battle. Why would you want to do that? My cat-call game is even stronger than that run em down shit.

The fact that these "Gurus" are teaching kids this shit makes me sick. Yea it's better than sitting at home playing runescape but it will become a big disappointment in the long haul.

The moves. They need to be discussed. I see a thread here about how many approaches a day a week a night before you call it quits. That's just a numbers game like asking a thousand girls if they want to fuck.

Quote: (05-09-2012 08:52 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Hah I do that too.

I'm really surprised that this hasn't been covered in more detail. Even those dudes in the PUA videos should be teaching this instead of that witch doctor crap. Bump into a girl by chance (that you made happen) as apposed to running them makes the rest of the job 1000X easier. If you're going to cold approach some girl walking down the street you better have some razor edge verbal skills and still they're going to be like WTF does this clown want? Are you kidding? = Uphill battle. Why would you want to do that? My cat-call game is even stronger than that run em down shit.

The fact that these "Gurus" are teaching kids this shit makes me sick. Yea it's better than sitting at home playing runescape but it will become a big disappointment in the long haul.

The moves. They need to be discussed. I see a thread here about how many approaches a day a week a night before you call it quits. That's just a numbers game like asking a thousand girls if they want to fuck.

I had that realization yesterday after a standard daygame # close.

Saw a cute girl sitting on a park bench, so I busted out my phone to pull the fake call move, sat down on the bench next to her, finished the call, diddled on my phone, looked over and asked her what she was reading (hunger games of course), rambled a bit, got her # and planted a seed for a coffee date.

And I thought to myself "this shit is so f-ing easy, why doesn't anyone (besides Roosh) teach this?"

Because it's boring, that's why. How could anyone sell seminars, dvd's, and bootcamps out of something so unremarkable?

Quote: (05-08-2012 06:37 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Hah I do that too.

Shit, sons, Loitering Game™ is like 40 percent of my game. Literally 10 minutes ago, I stood up from my chair, pretended to check my phone, walked past a cute, freckled skinny chick on the other side of the room where I'm working, and disappeared for a couple of minutes. Then, I lingered outside, doubled-back, and was like, "hey, what's that stack of t-shirts for?" Sat down and rambled about nothing for 20 minutes.

"timing corners"

"timing girls in the bathroom"

"stalling"

"delay tactics"

"pretending to be texting"

"pretending to be on your phone"

hahahaha!!!

Oh the shit we do to get an edge..

TIMING IS CRUCIAL!!!

I met a guy today! .....
Where?
Oh I was walking to my dentist and he ran up behind me then jumped in my face and said he noticed my boots and don't have an arab face.

Or

I met a guy today!
Where?
I got stuck in a revolving door with him and he seemed nice

Quote: (05-08-2012 07:55 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Just did another high-quality approach in this same spot. Cute little thing with mad style and one of those high-class British accents. Big, blue saucer-like eyes. Asked her to watch my shit, came back, and spit acid on her.

I seem to do well in this spot. Could this be my Poosy Paradise? [Image: lol.gif]

The best one on here is when the guy in the purple shirt says it, the "stand-up komiker."

Apologies if this is a stupid quesiton, but by "bumping into them" is el mech and co. reccommending actually a small physical contact as you brush by "oh apologies... by the way do you know where I can find some pet food round here..." or is it logistics so you just happen to coincide at the same spot naturally from which you open her.

Not a fan of the Krauser/daygame.com street method of running round the girl from behind with light tap and spitting game from there.

Quote: (05-09-2012 01:56 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2012 06:37 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Hah I do that too.

"timing corners"

"timing girls in the bathroom"

"stalling"

"delay tactics"

"pretending to be texting"

"pretending to be on your phone"

hahahaha!!!

Oh the shit we do to get an edge..

TIMING IS CRUCIAL!!!

Gio, I remember you saying this when were rolling through the mall. Gotta love those fake phone calls and then turning to the cute girl walking next to you to say something.

"The video has been removed by the user". I don't know why the uploaded would do that! I've even left him an encouraging comment about someone finally making a normal video usable by normal guys instead of clowns. Eeeehhhh... even so, most of the comments were all about how boring he was. This world sucks.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This is actually the best pick up video EVER. Roosh is a joke compared to this guy!

i lovvee that guy he is so embarrassing ahah my face goes into involuntary cringe mode.

but i still like his ballsiness combined with delusion that is just great entertainment