rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Holy Grail of game (almost)

Gentlemen,

The pursuit of perfection drives my life. I take good ideas, turn them into great ideas, and them turn them into golden ideas. Through my research I have discovered many amazing new things about myself and life in general. I fail constantly but when I do achieve, its normally big.

So many new players come in wondering what is the magic line, what is the magic approach, what is the magic response to anything muttered by a female. And we all know the answer is that there is no magic answer.

Now I am typing this on a public computer waiting for an acquaintance to return, so I will make this brief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zfK7ViwOeU

Puppy game is not new. Like I said, I take good ideas and make them great ideas.

Yes. Raise a seeing eye puppy. Upon research the puppies are provided free of charge, with free vet bills, and stipends for food. Most agencies require you to attend formal puppy training sessions. The puppies need 20-40 minutes of good vigorous exercise a day.

But what makes this idea great, is that the puppies are damn near required to go EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE. They want these puppies to experience the entire world, as they will be leading blind people in that same chaotic world in the future. Grocery stores, malls, parks, crowded city streets, drag racing. Anywhere this is lots of people or lots of noise. These puppies need to experience the world, it yours job to show it to them, and your duty to reap the benefits of your hard work.

Pussy magnet. Check.
DHV for helping the blind. Check.
DHV for having an obedient dog. Check.
Excuse for insta date ("he really needs to be around a lot of people, walk with me"). Check.

Only bad thing about it is the amount of time required to train and the fact you have to give your puppy up when he is around 12-14 months old. Then you can always raise a second one. If you have the time and patience to PROPERLY train a puppy, do this now.

I could go further into this, but as I said earlier I am minutes away from being greeted by someone who does not need to know about RVF. Do some research into it and I am sure you will agree with me.

Game on.

*Caveat. Because I have realized some people here have absolutely no imagination I will state that I understand you will still need some level of game to pull, isolate, and bang. Hate if you want, someones got to do it.*

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Definitely something I'll be looking into when I move into a new place again.

Overstated thread title and dupe thread. C'mon man, do a search first.

Quote: (05-05-2012 07:38 PM)soup Wrote:  

Overstated thread title and dupe thread. C'mon man, do a search first.

I stand by it. Old threads are on puppy game true, I could have put it under those, but swooping and devoting your time to a greater cause is worthy of its own thread.

[Image: hype.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Another thread about puppy game, yeah they will help you attract and open women, but they're also a pretty big responsibility. Not to mention an investment of time and money, food, vet bills, walking, etc. I thought about getting a dog for a while, but I just don't want to be restricted, as I enjoy traveling, and it's not exactly convenient to travel abroad for a few months if you have a pet. For a guy who doesn't travel and plans on sticking around the home base, has money, time, etc., a dog is a good idea.

Quote: (05-05-2012 07:48 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: hype.gif]

http://www.bakadesuyo.com/an-easy-way-fo...tractive-t

Quote:Quote:

a man's likelihood of obtaining a woman's phone number increases three-fold when accompanied by a dog...

Follow the link and go to Study 4 where "an attractive male confederate" went around asking girls for their phone numbers. He may be attractive, but he probably has ZERO cold approach experience, keep that in mind.

Study 4:

Compliance rate: 11/120 in the no-dog condition versus 34/120 in the dog condition (p < 0.001)

That's over 25% with the dog, and that's with adult women and not high school girls... I own a dog (but he ain't obedient) I'm going to go take it on walks around two schools near my house on the days I finish up early and get home from school in time to catch them as they leave.

My dog (RIP) was a great companion and chick magnet but she was by no means the holy grail. You still have to possess decent game to make anything out of it. As OGNorcal noted they're a pain in the ass and aren't cheap. It's almost like having a small child, especially when they're a puppy and you have to wake up multiple times a night so they can use the bathroom.

Perritos don't always beget perritos

Yes you still need game, stated that.
Yes dogs can be expensive, seeing eye dogs are provided free of charge with 100% vet bills covered through the life of the dog and a stipend for food.
Yes you need a home base for about a year to get approved.

A friend asked me yesterday to watch his for a day. I watched a few videos and read a few articles to prepare myself for what I needed to do. My imagination soared.

I pick it up here soon. It's a lot more than just bringing a puppy for a walk. Seeying eye dog in training field test to follow.

7 approaches. 5 numbers. 1 email. Email girl said she had a boyfriend, its possible she wants a more confidential means of communication besides phone, but I dont count emails. That gives a 71% close rate today, keeping in the mind the size of the sample.

Here we go:

Left work early because nobody cares what I do, I love my job. Picked up Swoop (named changed of course) around 1pm. Spent a half hour playing and getting the pup comfortable with me. He came with a cool little puppy jacket that said "Guide Dog in Training". It had a few pockets in it which stored a collapsible water bowl, some treats, plastic bag for the turds, papers (purebred papers, guide dog papers, etc). I spent another half or so getting specific instructions on how to treat the pup and other rules.

2pm and were off. Nothing but the open road of American dreams and Swoop in my right hand seat. I rolled the window down, he gave me a look of approval, I couldnt help but think this little furball was running his "human game" on me.

Stop 1: Book store. Lets break this pup in on some familiar ground. I grab a bottle of water and put it in a spare pocket on his vest, he looks at me with disapproval. "You think that rubber shower cap of yours is going to fill itself?" I ask him. He licks my hand and I can tell we are going to get along.

He gets a lot of attention as I am in the line for the water. I tell the people to please be respectful as he is working.

We scope the lot and see a couple of cuties walking around. Mainly two college aged looking girls looking at fitness books. "Alright swoop, here we go, let me do the talking" I whisper in his propped up ear before we head over. I stride on over next to them and tell Swoop to sit, he listens, as I look for Starting Strength (Still have not found in a brick and mortar store).

"Oh my god, he is so cute what is his name!" Sluts 1&2 say almost in unison as they bend down.
"Huh? Oh hey sorry, I dont mean to be an ass but can you please not do that, he is in training right now"
"What?" - sluts
"Hes a guide dog in training, hes still young and easily distracted and I am trying to break him of the habit. Dont want him leading a blind person into the street chasing a bird!"
"oh my god, we didnt know, I am so sorry. Hes so cute though. Can you tell us his name?"
"Swoop"
"Hi Swoop! I want to pet you but your master wont let me *sad face*"
"Haha, like I said he is in training. Actually, if you have a couple minutes to spare you could help me run an exercise with him"
"Yeah sure!"

We do some random stuff. Girl 1 is ecstatic about pulling out his rubber dish and giving him water. We talk about the program, I tell them I have been doing it for years because I had a blind friend in highschool. #close the 1 I want.

Stop #2.1: Mall
One of the girls at those lotion booth things practically jumps me on the spot asking to pet him. Before I can answer security comes up to me.

"Sir, you can not have dogs in the malls"
"Im sorry officer (rent a cop), he is a guide dog in training. Here are his papers, he needs to be acclimated to enviroments like this so he can provide services to disabled persons in the future"

They check the papers, make a radio call, and its all good.

"Ok, just make sure he doesn't make a mess"

Lotion girl is practically dripping right now and asks the same questions about the program. I run the same lines back. Strong # close.

Mall stop # 2.2: Express

Too fucking easy. Closed a salesperson in a matter of minutes as I asked her to babysit him while I tried on a suit.

Mall stop #2.3 Food Court:

Grab some chinese food. Whats that, cash only? Can you break a hundo?

Scoped the scene out as I was ordering. Pretty sparse but I see a lonely girl eating subway. I post up next to her. I see her looking at Swoop. I purposely knock some food off my plate as I walk over to get napkins. I get back and hes licking the floor like john belushi.

"Did you feed him? You cant do that, did you not see his vest?"
"No No No! I didn't feed him! I think some food fell on the floor!"
"Oh crap. Hes not supposed to eat human food."
"I like his vest *super smile*, what does it say"
"Hes a guide dog in training, I train the pups for about a year or so before they go off to help blind people"
*the look*
"Its hard giving them up after bonding with them for a year, but it makes me feel better than it is such a good cause"

Run some more game as I move over to her table. This is the email girl.

Stop # 3: The grocery store. Gotta grab some veggies to fry up for lotion girl who gets off work 8.

Swoop is still a champ. And the little fucker loves the grocery store. A 6 lingers by the Asparagus, lets do it.

"Hey what is the best way to cook asparagus? I hated it as a kid and need to get over my childhood fears"
"Um I dont know, google it." She walks away. I demote her to a 5 because of her attitude and to shield my ego.

"You see that shit swoop, thats why you go for the hot ones, because the ugly ones require just as much work."

He cocks his head to side, he doesnt understand but is still learning, I give him a treat.

Close 1 girl in the wine section.

Stop #4: Bar.

Sunday night at bar, slow as fuck obviously. I sit at the bar and the bartender gives me the same line about not allowing pets. I show the papers and again explain that he needs to be exposed to these situations to be able to do his job in the future.

Same basic game ensues. # close again. Shes cute, but not hot. Ill keep her as a friend to get access to her inner bar slut culture

As I was writing this:

Lotion girl: "Im bailing early, Whats your addy (how fucking hard is it to type address?) and do you mind If I pick up a treat for swoop?"
Book Store Girl: "Tell swoop I said hi! Call me if you have time, I would love to help train him sometime this week"

The power in this is not just the puppy. Its bringing a puppy where puppies can not normally go. Combine that with the feel good cause of helping the blind, and your golden. You still need to throw some cocky comments in there, you cant go full beta. But don't go overboard, remember this is still day game.

5 good closes. 1 initiates texts within a few hours. 1 is a same day date to my place.
100% Hype

How many guys who are hating on the idea actually have a dog?

Not have a dog in the sense that your family does and you sometimes take the dog out to piss on a tree.

But have a dog in the sense that you are taking the dog out for walks, going to the dog beach, going to the dog park, etc.?

A dog is the custom suit of game.

Guys who have NEVER done it are going to hate the loudest.

Quote: (05-06-2012 08:37 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Not have a dog in the sense that your family does and you sometimes take the dog out to piss on a tree.

But have a dog in the sense that you are taking the dog out for walks, going to the dog beach, going to the dog park, etc.?

No. Guys who complain about the complaining the loudest haven't looked around. People are "hating" on it because:

1. It was billed as "the holy grail" of game, a gross exaggeration; and

2. There have already been a shit-ton of threads on virtually this exact same subject, doubling its over-hyped nature. This is just a sampling. I think I even did a long post about this some time ago:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8721.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6901.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10026.html

The power in this is not just the puppy. Its bringing a puppy where puppies can not normally go. Combine that with the feel good cause of helping the blind, and your golden.

All sorts of DHV just there. I quite like this. Sucks that you actually have to let them go after a year or so, though.

Quote: (05-06-2012 08:44 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

No. Guys who complain about the complaining the loudest haven't looked around. People are "hating" on it because:

2. There have already been a shit-ton of threads on virtually this exact same subject, doubling its over-hyped nature. This is just a sampling. I think I even did a long post about this some time ago:

Sorry Tuth I'm with Mike on this one.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yo chill. Ill agree with you on the holy grail part, thats just my form of writing. But I could care less about how many threads you pull up about animals. show me one of those which addresses what I am talking about and includes a field report to go with it.

Search suits. Search making money. Search Philippines.

I was sharing with the forum a new positive experience of mine. If it annoys you so much then quit posting and bringing it back to the top. I could care less because at the end of the day I still have 5 new solid prospects to go on.

The guy isn't selling anything, so his "hype" is more like "excitement." Some guys are more excitable than others.

When you're older, fewer things excite you. THings that are obvious to old guys are novel to young guys.

Does that mean we old guys should say, "Hah! How stupid! You're late to the party."

Chance are we know something only because we, when we were young, stumbled on it. So why be so smug as an old dog?

You are just being cranky for no good reason. The guy is not trolling. He found something new and wanted to share it.

You also didn't answer my question: Do you actually have a dog?

By your omission, I'll infer that you don't.

Which means your opinion is not based on life experience.

My opinion isn't an abstract idea or theory. It's base on over a decade of actual experience rolling around various major cities with an awesome dog.

You get cranky and like making lists showing people violated a rule. To be honest, it's a weird power trip reminiscent of the South Park episode where Cartman become a hall monitor.

That's fine. We all have our issues. But it's helpful to be work on them. It will make us better men.

I get cranky when guys who have never actually done something have something to say. I get more cranky than is appropriate - hence, why it's issue.

In any event, you will never see me post an opinion unless it's based on real life experience; or unless it's qualified with, "Never done that, but it may or may not work based on these reasons...."

Hell, since you like rules, here's one I'd love seen implemented: "Unless you've actually done something, do not share your opinion unless you qualify it with, 'I don't have first hand experience. This is my best guess.'"

In this thread, you guys hating on the idea are just guessing.

Fine.

But if you're just guessing, there's no reason to be aggressive. After all, you don't know if you're right. So make room for the possibility that there's something to it.

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:19 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Yo chill. Ill agree with you on the holy grail part, thats just my form of writing. But I could care less about how many threads you pull up about animals. show me one of those which addresses what I am talking about and includes a field report to go with it.

Search suits. Search making money. Search Philippines.

I was sharing with the forum a new positive experience of mine. If it annoys you so much then quit posting and bringing it back to the top. I could care less because at the end of the day I still have 5 new solid prospects to go on.

Don't take it so personal. I'm not "annoyed." All I did was post this [Image: hype.gif] icon to your thread, which was deserved, given the "holy grail" moniker. You've backed away from it, so that settles that.

Mike took a jab and dismissed the guys who took exception to his point-of-view and walked away--which he's fond of doing. It's a formula: either you think in this one over-simplified way OR your game sucks and/or you don't know you what you're talking about.

I simply clarified on our behalf. For the record: I've had a dog, used it to swoop, and used to hang with some people who were training seeing-eye dogs.

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:49 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Mike took a jab and dismissed the guys who took exception to his point-of-view and walked away--which he's fond of doing. It's a formula: either you think in this one over-simplified way OR your game sucks and/or you don't know you what you're talking about.

I "walked away" from a thread that was closed because you guys were taking things too personally and made it all heated?

Come on, bro.

That's just flat out lying and trolling.

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:46 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

You also didn't answer my question: Do you actually have a dog?

See above. I've had a dog and speak from direct experience. Even so, that's a straw-man. My exception wasn't to the advice, it's to its prior existence and to the hype.

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:46 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

You get cranky and like making lists showing people violated a rule. To be honest, it's a weird power trip reminiscent of the South Park episode where Cartman become a hall monitor.

Hell, since you like rules, here's one I'd love seen implemented:

Please. This is petty, even for you. I've been doing this from jump street whenever someone duped, hyped, or trolled. I guess it was only a matter of time before someone went that whack route, and I'm not surprised it'd be you. If you have a problem with the way I moderate (which is extremely lightly) take it up with me and/or Roosh privately, but don't try to make a normal post into an instance of "rule enforcement" or take some beef out with me that I didn't even know existed.

New Tuthmosis meme: "Walking away," verb, to not post in a thread that has been closed by an administrator.

E.g., "Mike was posting in a thread where three guys started to get heated, as they were angry at him for showing that it's possible to live a ballin' lifestyle in Santa Monica without owning a car. Mike didn't post in the thread because Roosh closed it. Therefore, Mike walked away."

Although the obvious question is, "Was Walking Away Beta™?"

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:00 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

New Tuthmosis meme: "Walking away," verb, to not post in a thread that has been closed by an administrator.

E.g., "Mike was posting in a thread where three guys started to get heated, as they were angry at him for showing that it's possible to live a ballin' lifestyle in Santa Monica without owning a car. Mike didn't post in the thread because Roosh closed it. Therefore, Mike walked away."

Although the obvious question is, "Was Walking Away Beta™?"

Your Internet rage is kicking up again. Take some ACV and discuss these matters privately.

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:02 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Your Internet courage/rage is kicking up again. Take some ACV and discuss these matters privately.

You are the guy who publicly just said I "walked away" from a thread that had been closed, and therefore that I could not post in.

Were you trolling or lying?

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:04 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Neither. I'm not getting pulled (further) into a petty argument with you (which you've demonstrated repeatedly to enjoy). If you have a problem take it up with me privately or with Roosh.

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:08 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:04 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Neither. I'm not getting pulled (further) into a petty argument with you (which you've demonstrated repeatedly to enjoy). If you have a problem take it up with me privately or with Roosh.

You're the guy who made the false accusation public.

Now you wanna "mod" me by saying to keep things private.

That's some passive-aggressive shit.

You could have chosen to PM me. Instead, you outright lied about me.

Check yourself.