rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Biggest Joke In The "Community"

The biggest joke in the PUA community seems to be the belief that by attaining certain attributes you can get ANY woman you want.

The problem with this belief is that it's simply not true.

To understand, you have to look at your own wants. Unfortunately, when you're super-horny, you might go for anything, yet for most guys, when their thinking stick is not the one doing the commanding, the general attributes they look for are generally the same.

You want somebody that is similar to you. Someone you can relate to. Someone you can say something to.

A girl thinks the same way. The Disney fairy tale is simply not true.

You won't find too many Cinderellas in the world, and the same goes for guys. We gravitate towards what we understand.

Bring in horniness, and things change a bit, but that is only temporary.

In the end we're going to go with what we understand a lot more than what is foreign to us.

I think of it as a socio-economic qualifier. There are certain degrees of variance we will accept, but for the most part, we will try to keep it pretty close to where we are.

[Image: deviation.jpg]

As far as money goes, my ex was a millionaire and it ended horribly. I also dated a poor girl who I helped create her first email account at a cyber cafe on our first date in 2008. I couldn't keep seeing her. Its true, if we can't relate it just doesn't last.

We can't be everything to every girl.

For example with where I'm at right now, I won't be able to pick up those white preppy girls who hang out in Georgetown. I would have to cut my hair, buy a new wardrobe, learn sailing, speak in a different way, etc. Find out what type of girl you like, then niche it up.

Who in the community is saying they can get any girl they want? I've never heard that one. Not even the pickup gurus like Mystery claim anything that bold.

speakeasy: Usually in the marketing materials for PUA products (commonly by fly-by-nighters), I see incredible claims of being able to pick up "any" girl with virtually no effort. I assumed this is what kerouac referred to.

I have to agree and disagree.

I agree with the sentiment that not any girl will fall for any guy. Women know what they are looking for ideally and this tends to be especially true the older they get. But they're also more flexible when it's simply sex and not LTR.

Over the years I've gotten women from almost any imaginable demographic. And by "gotten" I just mean sex. Ravers, stoners, preps, goth, emo, wealthy, poor, high society, punk, skater, surfer, high priced call girl, strippers, model, girl-next-door, and so on. If you play the numbers chances are that at least one out of any group would be more than willing to just have sex. Some may require more work than others but it certainly is possible.

Now if we're speaking in terms of LTR then yes I agree the statement bears true. But then again I've had LTR with women of which quite a few have said to me "You changed what I thought I liked in a man.", or something along very similar lines. My last three LTR's said it and they were all very different. My belief is that once you peel back the layers all women--at the core--are the same. They have their nuances that makes them outwardly different, but in the center of it all they're all basically the same.

Also, I've never dated anyone similar to me. They've always been vastly different with the exception of maybe this girl I'm starting to develop an LTR with now. She and I actually seem to think similarly and seem to like some of the same things. Other then that no other woman has even come close.

we have to accept the truth and lie same time mentioned by most PUA gurus on the internet selling their pathetic books.

that

We cannot get any woman we want.

yes its true.

but.

we sure can increase the number of women we desire to sleep with..by only polishing our game.

I think we can get any woman we want, just not any particular woman we want.

If you write down everything you want in a girl I'm sure you will be able to get most of it.

"Ravers, stoners, preps, goth, emo, wealthy, poor, high society, punk, skater, surfer, high priced call girl, strippers, model, girl-next-door, and so on."

Great list.

Quote: (11-10-2009 01:14 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Ravers, stoners, preps, goth, emo, wealthy, poor, high society, punk, skater, surfer, high priced call girl, strippers, model, girl-next-door, and so on."

Great list.

Agree. One night stands are not too difficult when trying out "types" of girls. However, LTRs are a different story, like Trotter says, because of compatibility. It's not always on the player. Compatibility is a 2 way street.