rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Much Younger Woman - Day Game - Fast Qualifier

College girls.

I've had women this age go after me at a party (where they accompanied their parents or older cousin), on just a few occasions when I happened to dressed in a suit, having a good time, drinks flowing and friends around, etc. - but I've never been the aggressor for this age group. That needs to change.

Yes, yes, go abroad, I know. I will. But I'd like to know what I can achieve right here before I go.

Scenario:
Friendly vibes from a college-age girl. No friends around her. Clearly she would like a little attention to divert her from doing her studying.
She's fit, groomed, dressed casual but very classy, ethnic, lives at home with mom and dad, very intelligent. If she's a recent arrival to the U.S., she may be a virgin.

To her I look like one of her dad's good-looking friends. Someone who would be interesting to talk to and get attention from. I'm in a good mood, high energy, business casual. She noticed me, then looked down. I can tell she wants conversation. I get my coffee and walk over.

Opening the conversation is not the big problem. The big problem is how to neatly let her know - quickly - that my interest is in romancing and seducing her, that I am not just some nice good-looking older gentleman who is jovial and friendly and interesting to pass the time with. I need something classy that will get the point across, "Hi there Little Red Riding Hood, I'm the Big Bad Wolf, and you are fair game." Because I don't want to waste twenty minutes entertaining OPP.... and because I don't want to meet her fat slutty friend who's joining her soon who does like older men.... and because "almost" only counts in horseshoes.

I don't mind investing major effort for quality. I just want to make sure that there is a potential fit. Long shots are fine - never regret trying one. Just rather get shot down sooner than later. And conserve my charm for a more appropriate recipient.

The "but" here is that I am tall, noticeable, outgoing, somewhat known by face around a town where most are short and ethnic. This is not a situation of just-passing-through, never-gonna-be-here-again. I kinda stand out. Think John Goodman playing Fred Flintstone. And my voice really carries. So while I don't mind getting shot down or breaking it off abruptly myself, still I don't want to pee in the soup, by using an approach that others around see as "creepy". Others who know me may be watching the interaction. Not that I'm shy. Being seen as a lecherous older man is okay, just want to be seen as a classy one.

So what are some ways that I can make the nature of my interest clear, and qualify for her receptivity to this up front (in a non-bar, non-party environment)?

I'm surprised nobody else has pointed out the obvious in the last hour since this was posted. [b]Kino[/b is a major part of your problem and it's not age specific. I'm a lot younger than you so I can't say anything directly age specific but start with light kino (touching her arms, shoulder etc) and build up.

DiCarlo's Escalation Ladder is a great guide. The Escalation Ramp at the end in particular is awesome, especially Step 14.

Quote: (05-03-2012 03:48 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I'm surprised nobody else has pointed out the obvious in the last hour since this was posted. [b]Kino[/b is a major part of your problem and it's not age specific. I'm a lot younger than you so I can't say anything directly age specific but start with light kino (touching her arms, shoulder etc) and build up.

DiCarlo's Escalation Ladder is a great guide. The Escalation Ramp at the end in particular is awesome, especially Step 14.

You know, you're right. I have often had chicks do kino on me - which I love.

Time to "bust a move."

Thanks.