rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recognizing other players in the field

I have been reading about game and pick up for several months now, and I have all the theory and terminology memorized by heart. However I am just starting to actually apply it.

Anyways, I was out the other day, and I recognized a player in the field. This was at Bloor station (Maybe the busiest place public place in all of Toronto.)

He was white, red haired, and shorter then me, probably 5'4''. He had a back pack on, and a backwards hat, I would describe him as kind of "punk" He was probably 20-23.

He was gaming a decent looking older chick, HB6 who worked for the TTC(subway). She was taller then him, and both were leaning against the wall. She was giving him IOIs, and he was playing it cool. I then went to the bathroom. When I was washing my hands, he started washing in the next sink.

I said to him, "Did you number close that set?" He said yeah. To confirm I was part of the community I said "You will F close, she was giving you mad IOIs" After we left, I saw him go to open another set. A hot Indian girl maybe 22. HB8 for sure, hot body, weirdish face.

She shut him down pretty quick, and he moved off to the next one.

My point is, It seems pretty easy to recognize guys who are out sarging. He was kind of obvious. He even looked and acted like a gamer. Any Mangina or female cockblock, could see this and start to throw off your game, or even ruin your sets. As more men start to learn game, and go out sarging, won't pick up become over saturated, and beta males reduced back to scraps regardless of game.

Even in a city of millions, girls will start to recognize patterns, routines, and even the players themselves. Bitch Shields will be on full alert, and girls will start to reject from the approach automatically.

what are you trying to say ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (05-02-2012 05:07 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I realize I rambled on a little bit, early in the post. My point is, what happens when girls start to understand the game, and there are too many players. Won't game stop working. What if I hadn't seen him number close the TTC chick, and then I tried to game her with similar shit. She would probably ignore me, and inadvertenly ignore his follow up texts.

What will women think when they start to notice several guys every day, walking around in public trying to open women. Would the next guy who tries to open them, demostrate low value, by simply approching, even if his game was tight.

Or am I thinking about this wrong, and women understand, and enjoy the game the way it is currently being played.

Game has been around for centuries, we just gave it a name.

Granted there are way more guys that approach now due to the popularity of game and the manosphere audience, but i don't think it will get saturated per se.

at the end of the day, women are going to have sex with someone/a bunch of dudes. maybe you'll have more competition, but the pussy will always be there.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

First of all, you're not gonna see too many guys on this forum using the PUA lingo *that* much.

Second, any time you see any guy talking to any girl, that's game. It might be beta game, shit game, it might be decent game, or it might be some next level game.

If you see a guy gaming a chick and you can recognize his techniques, or "set", or "script", then chances are he sucks and hasn't internalized anything. Good game is natural. You'll see guys on this board talking about congruency.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Game has always been around. It's like a living thing, it has evolved in the past and will do so in the future as the need arises.

For example 20 years ago buying a girl a drink was considered the thing to do if you were looking for a notch, now anyone with game knows better than to buy a drink for a lizard.

Sounds like you live in scarcity.

The pussy aint running out. There is plenty. Pussy are for closers only.

Approaching girls ain't shit.

Building a connection with a women is key. Very few man can do this. It takes alot of practice and a deep understanding of female psych.

Most guys join the community and get confuse and lost. And than they burn out and end up on forum talking about game. Never to approach again.

I have rarely ever witness good game. I have never ever seen another good pua in action. Ive live in LA and NYC and travel the world. Ive seen alot of crappy game.

Guys know that women wear makeup, spend lots of time and money on their hair ,show cleavage and wear tight clothes to attract males.

Does this knowledge make what women do any less effective? Of course not

Good game will always work.

Besides, what women dislike is just bad game. I see lots of bad game out there-some of it the PUA type, most of it just traditional beta game.

Women will always want to be seduced by a smooth operator

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote:Quote:

I said to him, "Did you number close that set?" He said yeah. To confirm I was part of the community I said "You will F close, she was giving you mad IOIs".

I wish newbies would stop using this PUA terminology garbage, it really gets under my skin.

Yeah you're going to run into other players from time to time. Do us all a favor, if you ever meet another player in the field, talk to him like a real man.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Damn OP, didn't you realize that the player was Gmac? You messed up his sarging state and inadvertly cocked blocked his game with your ramblings while he was focusing on his inner game in the solitude of the Men's room. That's why he didn't give you the secret Playa handshake. That, and you didn't wash your hands.

Quote: (05-02-2012 05:35 PM)Winterstein Wrote:  

I realize I rambled on a little bit, early in the post. My point is, what happens when girls start to understand the game, and there are too many players. Won't game stop working. What if I hadn't seen him number close the TTC chick, and then I tried to game her with similar shit. She would probably ignore me, and inadvertenly ignore his follow up texts.

What will women think when they start to notice several guys every day, walking around in public trying to open women. Would the next guy who tries to open them, demostrate low value, by simply approching, even if his game was tight.

Or am I thinking about this wrong, and women understand, and enjoy the game the way it is currently being played.

Game/PUA is not that widespread so don't worry about being outed as a gamer. Some older girls might recognize a few old school Mystery/Style lines but just be sure not to use those. I rate the chance of that happening 2%. So go out and talk to some girls.

You're on the brink of being a game denier.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Winterstein, how about you stop worrying and start approaching? Sure you might run into a few girls that have even heard of game or know what you're doing. Even still thats a 1/500 chance at LEAST. have you approached 500 girls? Come back with the same question once you have.

So you haven't done any approaches yet and you're worrying if game works or not?

stop reading. go fail. its the only the way.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (05-03-2012 09:00 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2012 05:35 PM)Winterstein Wrote:  

Game/PUA is not that widespread so don't worry about being outed as a gamer. Some older girls might recognize a few old school Mystery/Style lines but just be sure not to use those. I rate the chance of that happening 2%. So go out and talk to some girls.

You're on the brink of being a game denier.
Not to mention most people do not have the motivation or the balls required to even approach a girl. If every male was exposed to game teachings half would outright reject it before they even learned any of it, a quarter would take one nugget of information and use it (negs anyone?) and the other quarter will be guys who take it seriously to some extent, but I'm sure 5% of those would ever approach and stick with it.

Hell, even hot girls have problems approaching other people, I hung out with my main girl today, she was handing out some resumes. Even she had "approach anxiety" I had to push her to "cold approach" managers of stores to give her resume to. She has plenty of social experience, but straight up presenting yourself to a stranger causes such a huge fear of rejection no one ever does it.