rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We need to come up with an alternate term to "sex tourist"

Because if we don't, they will continue to use it on us, grouping us with the whoremongers and the pedofile guys who go to Thailand to get 14 year old girlfriends.

Any suggestions?

Personally I like sexpat.

What's the distinction between this and "International player"?

International player/playboy doesn't describe average guys who travel for greener pastures. It describes skill as much as lifestyle.

Love tourist,international freebie hunter or western dick missionary.

Well if you're in Thailand "sexpat" conjures images of 55+ year old pot-bellied retirees who have permanently moved to the country to bang pros. They are usually even looked down upon more than the short time sex tourists.

And since the crackdown on underage sex workers, the Pedophiles have moved on to Cambodia.

How about Pussy Pilgrim?

Anything with the word sex, love, playboy etc is derogatory and belongs under 'sex tourist'. It has to sum up the desire to experience new cultures/women without being obvious?!

"Privateer" Sounds more legit and adventurous.

WIKI..

A privateer is a private person or ship authorized by a government by letters of marque to attack foreign shipping during wartime. Privateering was a way of mobilizing armed ships and sailors without having to spend public money or commit naval officers. They were of great benefit to a smaller naval power or one facing an enemy dependent on trade: they disrupted commerce and pressured the enemy to deploy warships to protect merchant trade against commerce raiders. The cost was borne by investors hoping to profit from prize money earned from captured cargo and vessels. The proceeds would be distributed among the privateer's investors, officers, and crew. It has been argued that privateering was a less destructive and wasteful form of warfare, because the goal was to capture ships rather than to sink them.[1]
Privateers were part of naval warfare from the 16th to the 19th centuries. Some privateers have been particularly influential in the annals of history. Sometimes the vessels would be commissioned into regular service as warships. The crew of a privateer might be treated as prisoners of war by the enemy country if captured.

Quote: (05-02-2012 09:35 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

"Privateer" Sounds more legit and adventurous.

WIKI..

A privateer is a private person or ship authorized by a government by letters of marque to attack foreign shipping during wartime. Privateering was a way of mobilizing armed ships and sailors without having to spend public money or commit naval officers. They were of great benefit to a smaller naval power or one facing an enemy dependent on trade: they disrupted commerce and pressured the enemy to deploy warships to protect merchant trade against commerce raiders. The cost was borne by investors hoping to profit from prize money earned from captured cargo and vessels. The proceeds would be distributed among the privateer's investors, officers, and crew. It has been argued that privateering was a less destructive and wasteful form of warfare, because the goal was to capture ships rather than to sink them.[1]
Privateers were part of naval warfare from the 16th to the 19th centuries. Some privateers have been particularly influential in the annals of history. Sometimes the vessels would be commissioned into regular service as warships. The crew of a privateer might be treated as prisoners of war by the enemy country if captured.

Pussy Pirate!

"I have a village to pillage!"

Puntour (Punani + Tourist)

Game is a necessary evil

you need a word that has both "game" and "travel" in the same bundle. because that's the difference between people on this forum, or creepy old dudes using money.

There's nothing wrong with traveling and picking up girls who are attracted to you.

Vagabond player. Something like that.

Single globe trekkers

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

Quote: (05-02-2012 09:13 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

International player/playboy doesn't describe average guys who travel for greener pastures. It describes skill as much as lifestyle.

There is nothing "average" about a man who surveys the human wreckage around him and concludes that he must go and "they" must wallow in the mess. In a thousand men, one is so bold.

The term "sexpat" is repugnant and reductive. The "decline" people speak about under their breath in foreign cafes and online through pseudonyms is real and graver than just sex. This tiny exodus of men from their homes in the developed world results from a broader frustration.

"International Player" is the closest you will come to a suitable term. We are international and we aim to play the game, not pay.

I don't like sexpat at all, sounds even worse than sex tourist. To me that conjurs up images of a full time, pro paying, deviant who lives the sex tourism lifestyle full time. I've tried for ages to come up with a term but even if we got something that sounded good anyone from outside this scene is still going to consider us sex tourists and just claim we're using a fancy term to disguise it.

I think naughty nomad came up with a winner when he thought that name up.

Global manwhore

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quick clarification - is this the nickname we want to tell girls that we are, or more likely, is this phrase what you want us to be known as when media/others refer to what we are doing?

Quote: (05-02-2012 12:19 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Quick clarification - is this the nickname we want to tell girls that we are, or more likely, is this phrase what you want us to be known as when media/others refer to what we are doing?

For media/blogs/others.

My efforts, which could be used as is or some variation thereof:

International Renaissance Man (IRM)

International Womanizer

[Insert nationality] Goodwill Ambassador

Sexporters

Modern Polymath

At first I hated 'sexpat,' but I am warming up to it.

Global garbage
http://www.globalgarbage.org/turmapontoc...rism-boom/
Damn Britts! making it hard on the rest of the world travelers since the 1400s

Oh yeah and Dutch a little too (ok Neil?)

I like the idea of some and mirrors like the Rotary club or Masons. Nobody really knows what they're up to but it's ok.

Another one:

iSwooper

Game is a necessary evil

Romantic Refugees.

Booty warrior
Or poon hunter

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Passport players

you want something very euphemistic. such as the term "politically correct". How about "sexually correct traveler".

you have to control the frame on your own identity.

Lovers without borders

I've always been a fan of sexpat, but I dont think it will serve your purpose. It wont fly with the mainstream media. Rurik is right, a euphemism is needed.