rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being recognized as "that guy"

I saw this hot blonde chick walking in the womans store so i waited and approached her when she was walking off. Once I stopped her she immediately gets angry at me: “why are you keep approaching me? “ I asked if she knew me because I didn’t remember her and she said I approached her 2 times before in the club. Basically I stoodd there smiling and she was yelling at me: are you approaching every girl like that? I replied: no, only you. She said: good lack in angry manner and walked away.

I smiled but I was confused. I didn’t remember her and I was probably drank when I approached her in club environment. Anyway it made me feel weird because of that repeated approach. It reminded me that living in a less than 1 million population city is shit as you have limited recourses of hot girls.

The same day I was heading to some club and some young chick with female friend started to laugh and said: “this is that guy” though I didn’t remember her either.

That’s what I am afraid of; to run out the hot chicks or being recognized as “that guy" or a "creep"

Pffff, You had one bad reaction from a girl and now you're afraid to run out of hot women.

Better stop gaming because there are only 10 hot women in the whole wide world. Sorry you missed out...

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I thought that this would be a problem only for guys living in cities with population of 20-30 000 or less. To hear this from a city with (I am guessing from the post) a bit less than a million residents is really strange.

If you're not creepy or pushy, you don't have anything to be ashamed of. In case it happens again, make it like she is strange for remembering a random guy from a long time ago. If you think you really might be creepy or pushy, examine what you're doing and tone it down a bit.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Brush it off and keep going. There's...plenty of fish...in the sea

Who cares if they know about you.
Find a way to make it an advantage.

If your go to one venue often, it's bound that someone will remember you.
I run into people that know me to the point where one girl pulled out her phone and showed a picture of us at a party together...and I had no recollection who she was and I rarely drink.( turned out she was my flatmates girlfriends best friend)

Lol Neil, stop hitting the knobs so hard..they don't know any better just yet

I am the cock carousel

I just started to go out solo. I am trying to be careful with this issues.

IMO, you shouldn't give a fuck about what people think but at the same time you should look at yourself from their point of view.

I saw this creepy guy working by himself several times. I had to ask myself 'maybe I look like that by 3rd person? I hope not!!!'

this is an inner game/personal confidence issue.

don't give a fuck what she thinks. she's just some bitch.

you should place weight on opinions depending on how much they are in and how much they influence your life directly.

for example; you are in your life from start to finish, therefore your opinion is The Most Important opinion and the one you should place the most value on.

some bitch you met 2 or 3 times briefly has No Importance to you.
Fuck what she thinks
that goes double for people around you who you've never even spoken to and never will.

stop giving a fuck and you'll feel a lot more comfortable in almost every situation.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Neil, i don't know what your deal is, but the guy only asked a question. He came here looking for help, you don't have to be so rude.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

You're probably right. I'm getting way too annoyed with noob questions and trollish posts. That why i barely look in this newbie thread but every once and a while i give it a try.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.