rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IncomeAtHome.com: anyone know anything about it?

Every now and then I listen to some talk radio and every time I do I hear ads for this website IncomeAtHome.com. Apparently they help you set up your own online business as an independent distributor for their parent company's products.

I know a lot of you on this forum earn your living through passive income from online businesses and websites, so I was wondering if anyone here has tried it or if they know anyone who has.

Its textbook multi-level marketing stuff. You won't make any real money since you don't have a large following. The correct way is to create your own unique product (Bang Argentina etc.) and sell that yourself and through other MLM people who can give you large exposure.

Quote: (05-01-2012 08:24 PM)cycliss Wrote:  

Its textbook multi-level marketing stuff. You won't make any real money since you don't have a large following. The correct way is to create your own unique product (Bang Argentina etc.) and sell that yourself and through other MLM people who can give you large exposure.

This is correct.

Internet marketing and online business are powerful, but you need to realize that these two things are often used as disguises for pyramid schemes and therefore need to be approached with caution.

MLM spam.