rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What frustrates you the most about sexual relationships?

Doing the same thing but getting two very different outcomes.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (05-01-2012 05:19 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Doing the same thing but getting two very different outcomes.

Example?

Quote: (05-01-2012 05:08 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

The fact I lose interest in 98% (ballpark number) of broads the second I dump my load in them.

Quote: (05-01-2012 05:58 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

The fact I lose interest in 98% (ballpark number) of broads the second I dump my load in them.

Why do you lose interest?

The girl getting too emotionally dependent.

Me not bothering with new girls because I can fuck existing ones.

21 y/o brit.

Quote: (05-01-2012 06:12 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2012 05:58 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Why do you lose interest?

They're not interesting and the thrill of pillaging is gone.

Essentially, I won so the game is over.

Really do need to do something about this one of these days as having a few broads on rotation would beat the hell out of having to pull fresh trim all the time.

For me, all the things that frustrate me about dealing with women before I bang them just seem to disappear once I bang them. For instance, the number one thing I hate about dealing with women these days is the flaking. A couple of years ago I banged this chick that I met at a friend's xmas party. It was one of the easiest lays I've ever gotten. We didn't even meet until the end of the party when everyone was talking about how to get home. We split a cab. She ended up at my place. There was some chit chat, some making out, and then some very obviously transparent LMR. The next morning she gives me the whole "so, do you maybe want to take my number and we can actually go out" routine. The chick was a 6, but I'll take a no-effort 6 any day of the week. "Sure. Put your number in my phone and we'll do something sometime."

A week or say later I get in touch with her and try to set something up. She starts giving me the runaround, something you'd expect from a chick who you didn't get more than a make-out off of. Why on earth would this chick think I would jump through hoops to see her after I already got the bang (it was a pretty terrible lay to boot)? Who knows? I deleted the number and never thought about it again.

The ones that think I believe "it hurts when Im on top" or "my jaw gets tired too easy"

Ok bitch. Well guess what? The girl Im going to call after I kick your ass out does not have that problem.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I am getting a lot of "what annoys you most about women" kinda replies here but not is not the question I asked.

I asked what frustrates you the most about relationships.

Quote: (05-01-2012 06:16 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

They're not interesting and the thrill of pillaging is gone.

Essentially, I won so the game is over.

Really do need to do something about this one of these days as having a few broads on rotation would beat the hell out of having to pull fresh trim all the time.

I'm exactly the same. I'm seriously wondering what the biological difference is between me and my friends who can have sex with the same chick for years. I get bored after nailing a girl more than twice. There's got to be some sort of chemical imbalance.

I'd say the most frustrating thing about sexual relationships is that chicks are always pushing for the relationship to "evolve" in some fashion, never realizing that it doesn't actually get much better than right at the start. Also, their general craziness. If two weeks go by with her having a constant level of emotions, I consider it a miracle. That being said, none of it is particularly frustrating b/c I have accepted that this is just how most chicks are, so I don't sweat it so much or scream "why?" to the heavens.

Quote: (05-01-2012 07:15 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I am getting a lot of "what annoys you most about women" kinda replies here but not is not the question I asked.

I asked what frustrates you the most about relationships.

can you clarify? You're just talking about sexual relationships right? Not LTRs? As in, the girls we keep in our rotation just for fuckin'?

In that case, my answer would be:

1) Flakiness
2) the direct relationship between hotness and frequency of flakiness

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Either being in the category of LTR or we not seeing each other.

The fact that if I want to maintain it for some period of time I have to be ON ALPHA (or in my case greater beta) all the time or the pussy dries up and disappears.

That's more physically draining to me than busting 4 nuts in/on a chick back to back to back.

ex said this to me "all you care about is sex" "i feel like im just a booty call"

this new chick said "all you care about is sex" "i feel like im just a booty call"

wtf

Chicks that try to act aloof/cold and want to regamed again after you already banged them. Seriously bitch? Two days ago you were telling me to pull your hair and smack your ass when I was plowing you from behind and now you can't even respond to a text? If girls actually wanted relationships past the pump and dump they would start acting like it. They don't even know what they want.

The moment you show any sign of vulnerability, especially with the hottest girls, they turn a full 180 and poof. Gone. Even if you'd been "dating" them for more than 3 months.

The time spent travellng, sleeping at girls houses, or them sleeping at mine. I enjoy my own company and I'm far more productive when I am alone. I tend to have to cut back on LTR's when I have uni on, too hard to maintain too many girls.

Bad blowjobs.

I agree with many, flaking is a problem. I also think there's a small percent of guys that women will never flake on. Getting into this small percent is probably the hardest thing in the world. There are entire forums & books devoted to it.

"It hurts when you do that."

"I feel like an object"

"Why do I feel like you're just using me?"

"That whole silence thing you do whenever I say something you don't like is really fucking with me."

"My parents are visiting this weekend."

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

When girls have a problem with me or something and will talk in a way so that I have to decipher what they mean instead of actually saying whats on their mind. I guess a simple example would be a girl being a bitch or being distant you go "whats the deal with you" her "nothings wrong" etc. another example me: "I want to fuck you in the ass" her "well umm i've never really tried anal, have you? do you need lots of lube blah blah blah, how about i give you a bj" Either say "yes I'll let you fuck me in the ass" or "no I'm not interested in doing that"

Quote: (09-10-2012 01:46 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

When girls have a problem with me or something and will talk in a way so that I have to decipher what they mean instead of actually saying whats on their mind. I guess a simple example would be a girl being a bitch or being distant you go "whats the deal with you" her "nothings wrong" etc. another example me: "I want to fuck you in the ass" her "well umm i've never really tried anal, have you? do you need lots of lube blah blah blah, how about i give you a bj" Either say "yes I'll let you fuck me in the ass" or "no I'm not interested in doing that"

I don't even give a fuck enough to decipher what they're trying to pout about or saying anymore. If they give me attitude I either act even more jovial than normal till they crack. El mech style. Or I tell them I'm taking the home unless they stop acting ridiculous. The moment you fall into the trap of deciphering what is making their hamster spin that day, you are playing into her hands.

"Why do I feel like this isn't going anywhere?"

"I never know what you're doing half the time"

"You only text me when you're horny"

Quote: (05-01-2012 05:08 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Blood stains.

Aloha!