rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flakes - Due to a Lack of Attraction or Lack of Comfort?

I do day game cold approaches at a local college campus. My day game interactions usually last 5-10 minutes. While a longer interaction would be ideal, often circumstances and logistics dictate that a set can't last much longer.

I'm at the stage now where I can get numbers, but the problem is getting the girls out on a date. I get heaps of flakes.

I’ve realized that numbers don’t mean anything and girls hand them out like candy. I always assumed flaking happened to me mainly because of one of these factors or a combination:

1. Lack of attraction
2. Lack of qualification
3. Lack of comfort
4. Lack of phone game

I hate using methodical PUA terms but that is the only way I can succinctly tell you that my approach is far from perfect. I believe my main problem is #1. #2 is also a problem in that usually I totally forget about it, and make the whole interaction come off as me not offering value as but sucking it only because I only like her and want to be around her for her looks.

With the issue of approaching in a non-creepy way, would I be right in saying that this depends on how much attraction/comfort you build? My understanding is that if you build neither attraction NOR comfort then that is what makes you just some random creep.

I’m starting to think that the reason I’m getting flakes is because I’m not making them comfortable with me. Like most of guys I go direct with a compliment, some convo, some DHVs, get the number and leave. And while she might have given me the number, it was because I had pumped up her emotional state and excited her. But later, when she's not so excited and on her period or taking a dump and I call her wanting to go out, she's no longer so excited as her “stranger danger” paranoia creeps in.

She knows what I want. She knows I want to fuck her and that's really the only reason I talked to her. I’m thinking that if I only seem to be interested because she has a fine ass, she'll feel like a slut if she goes out with me. Somehow I have to make her feel like she's winning me over, instead of making her feel manipulated into sex or a date with a random guy.

I've heard the expression "the game is played in comfort" and I think it's very true. The vast majority of girls you close during the day are "maybe" girls that need to be converted to "yes" girls.

I’m starting to believe that text & phone call rapport (especially the latter) can make the difference. Because she wants to avoid the awkwardness of a bad first date with a random stranger, so I have to prove to her that I’m a cool, normal guy and not a serial killer.

So when it comes to quick day game pickups, are flakes due to a lack of attraction or a lack of comfort?

Comments?

Specific real life examples please.

I assume you do day game and get numbers ala Paul Janka. Flakes are the costs of doing "business". Not everytime you will get the girl you like. Most girls are willing to give you their numbers just to get rid of you. So I'd suggest you do what Janka does. Invite the girls to meet up with you to a bar nearby your place (preferably somewhere near the Central Business District area so that she feels safe; i.e. not many men can afford to stay there). When she comes, get her to your place saying that you're not ready yet and invite her up to your apartment. Have a room with dim light, play some good music, and champagne. Bang her.