rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

oops virgin

oops virgin

met a girl who was being interviewed for the same thing as me, neither of us got it..

we went out, dinner cause there was nothing else to do. she bought a bottle of wine and dessert so it came out real even and i enjoyed myself/the conversation... i dont have the hatred of dinner dates many of you probably do, but i avoid them if i cant picture myself talking to the girl for an hour without going insane.

anyways, dinner blah blah. lets go watch a movie. blah blah. we start making out 10 minutes in.. blah blah blah...

take off your shirt
why? she says
i shrug and she takes it off

making out gets more furious, she dry-humps like she was programmed for it.. i sugest we get naked... she goes

"yeah uhh, i've never done that before."
i quiz her real quick:
"has" had an orgasm - im gonna bet no, tho
has never given oral sex, has received "likes it"

oh, she thinks she needs 2 months with someone before sex. i said exactly, "dont quote me benchmarks, woman" and we continued the dryhump make out

anyways, we make out more, she grabs my junk but is real hesitant. we switch from match point to something lighter.. i forget some funny movie... we watch she goes home.. had fun.. this was sunday.. we're gonna do something tomorrow.

Observations, remarks, critique, what do you think my chances of closing by date three are?

oops virgin

It sounds like you need to be more persistent in offering her some dick. Basically don't take no for an answer.

Being forceful has definitely gotten me lays that I either would've gotten later or not at all. I'm not relentless with every girl - a couple girls this semester, I was in their bed and hardly tried, because I sensed there was no chance of fucking them at that point. They were the type who'd brush away my hand when it touched their (clothed!) vag.

In short, if she's in bed with you naked, there's a pretty damn good chance of you effing her, if you try hard and long enough.

It sounds like she wants to lose her virginity finally. Can't put a timeline on it, but it shouldn't take too long. Her 'hands-on' approach is a good sign.

oops virgin

Sorry to hear about your thing. Better luck next time.

If you don't bang this girl by date number three I hope your are walking.

And take Basilransom's advice about being more forceful. You told her to take off her shirt. She asked you why and you just shrugged. There's all kinds of things ypou could have said there to escalate.

Be creative.

Aloha!

oops virgin

next time when u start making out make sure you both are on bed.

oops virgin

Frame it so her virginity is a problem for you. Make her aim to please.

oops virgin

I think its better to take of her shirt rather than ask her to do it.

oops virgin

Quote: (11-07-2009 09:32 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I think its better to take of her shirt rather than ask her to do it.

I told her to. Didn't ask. Was my first try at a straight up Bang tactic from Roosh.

this is ancient news, i've totally forgotten this chick. lol

oops virgin

Quote: (11-08-2009 06:26 PM)deadgabacho Wrote:  

this is ancient news, i've totally forgotten this chick. lol

What do you mean you already forgot about her? Its only been 3 days since your original post. There is some free pussy out there for the taking and its got your name on it. Go get it. And that's an order! [Image: smile.gif]

oops virgin

Quote: (11-07-2009 07:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Frame it so her virginity is a problem for you. Make her aim to please.

Most definitely. The last girl that didn´t put out for me was from Thailand. I told her, ´Look, I don´t know if things are really working out. In American culture, things move a lot faster. We´ve been hanging out for a while now, and I´m just not used to this.´ You better believe I took her home and banged her that night.

oops virgin

Virgin sex is awful.
But deflowering a girl is awesome.

Give me a virgin any day I'll take care of her.