rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Favourite Day Game Venues?

Where do you guys like to hang out during the day to meet girls?

I'm on a drive at the moment to focus more on day game to meet more quality girls as opposed to more bar skanks.

The places I usually meet girls during the day consist of:

- The Subway
- Street
- Coffee Shops

I also add in Museums, Clothing Stores, etc.

Do you have any a favourite venue that has been consistently successful in helping you meet women?

Supermarket x 1.000 I am working on a guide for supermarket pickup, it has become my new sarging habitat.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

If I'm in Phoenix, Squaw Peak or Camelback Mountain or the Coffee Plantation at the Biltmore. I also like sitting in front of libraries around lunchtime.

Think of the place where the most tourists go to take photos in your city. That is the place to be.

College campus.

So far best luck in coffee shops and special events. When I say special events I mean wine tastings, food events, photo exhibits, museum events, etc.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Whole Foods

Quote: (05-01-2012 12:51 PM)Skrolls Wrote:  

College campus.

This. There's a square in my city which always has tourist girls sitting and chilling there. AAA certified day game spot, but turn over is slow and its crap when it aint sunny.

I was about to make a fresh post with this idea but then saw this thread and decided to post in here. If you live in a city with popular outdoor Farmer's Markets, these would be great places to day game. We have one in the heart of Hollywood and we have one in Santa Monica too and probably many others scattered around town. I'm sure they'd be great places to strike up conversation.

I second the Hollywood Market suggestion. Don't care for those westside yuppie bitches in SaMo...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I never day game any more, but one spot I don't think has been mentioned is the laundromat, women need to do their laundry and there's plenty of time to chat while folding clothes. That said, I can't say I've ever worked any game at one.

your key metrics are:
quality
proximity
cost(s)
turnover

starbucks will almost always meet all four, so it has become my standby. i have one 2 blocks away and you can work a sbux like a local bar. meet the baristae, become a regular, and make it a second home. my $3.13 espresso is a very reasonable price to rent a few hours of wifi, coworking space and potential game.

the nice thing about day game is that you can just work it into your life. i feel weird going out JUST to game, it feels desperate to me. i am much more into the idea tht game is on, 24-7-364 ( even God took a day off!). coffee shops are probably the best place for day game. it takes real swagger to game at the supermarket, but it can work!

keep the fourmetrics above in mind when selecting venues and you will do well