rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are most of your lays based on alcohol?

Just wondering if most of your lays are based around alcohol. I know mine are - usually the girl and I get pretty damn drunk.

I know I try to stay dry most of the time for productivity reasons and to avoid trouble, and when I stay dry my lays fall to pieces. However, when it involves slogging back 6+ drinks (and a hangover), my lays increase.

Just wondering how it is on this forum? When y'all pickup chicks from bars are you (and the girl) mostly sober or have you had a good amount of drink in you?

It shouldn't require 6 long island ice teas to get laid. 2 drinks are optimum IMO

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Not "based on" alcohol, no. Most of my lays involve alcohol, but not very much of it. One to two drinks, max.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

First date bangs, always. I feel like those two drinks combined with a venue shift back to my pad for another drink, don't necessarily get the girl drunk, but it gives her an excuse for when she tells her girlfriends she got laid.

She's not going to say, "we had 2 cups of coffee and the next thing I knew my panties were off."

She's going to justify it to her girlfriends by saying, "he was hot, funny, and we just kept drinking wine..."

Yeah I'd say 99% of my lays include some level of alcohol. I'm ok with that.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

You know one thing... is I have a lot of lays when I am the only one drinking. I noticed this recently. What You guys think it might be. I think the sober me does go for closes when they are available. But IDK, its been bothering me.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Most of my bangs involve alcohol for sure. I would assume anyone who does most of their pulling from night game would as well. A girl is way more likley to fuck you on the first night if she has a buzz. 2-3 drinks just greases em up for you. Also, if I go on a first date, drinks must be involved or I aint goin. No dinner, no movies, no fuckin walks in the park.

Before I show up to a first date she knows we're getting drinks, and I'm gonna/tryin to fuck her. Because honestly, if there's not a strong possibility for sex that night, I'd rather stay at home and watch Boardwalk Empire than go out for "drinks and conversation" with some girl.

yes

Repost: I saw my post was written like a 4 year old wrote it. Also, It didn't any make sense.

You know one thing... I have a lot of lays, where I am the only one drinking. I noticed this recently. What do you guys think it might be. I think the sober me does not push the envelope when the chance is there. But IDK, its been bothering me recently. I'd hate to be using a crutch.

Alcohol is involved in about 70% of the nights where I have sex with a girl. It was involved in every single case where I had sex with a girl the first night I met her or first date except one. All the times I had sex with girls without alcohol were 2nd date or later.

No, no at all.

Actually i dont understand why most guys prefer to get women drunk instead of fucking them while they are sober. The sunday before i went to a bar where i met this really hot women and we got on really well. She owns the bar and i promessed to her that i was going to return to come see her. Last night i go back to this bar, we were talking, the guy that works for her, tells me that her boyfriend is this other guy standing there. She completely ignored her boyfriend (actually she told me she doesnt have a boyfriend) and she was giving me 100% attention all night. We were both drinking whiskey, she was way more tipsier than i was and then she started telling me how hot i was and that she really wanted to kiss me and bla bla. Her bar was right at the beach, im sure i could push for a bang right there but i felt like i was taking advantage because she was too drunk. I just told her to stop drinking and that if we were to do anything, i wanted her to be sober, i told her that im not like other guys that get women drunk in order to fuck them (i didnt use these exact words but you get it)

After the bar closed down, her boyfriend was waiting for her on his car for more than 1 hour while we were talking..then i just told her ''yo no more drinks, your friend is waiting for you''..i walked her to his car and then left.

She just called me this morning and she is even more interested.

Im not saying that alcohol doesnt help in gettting laid because im sure it does helps but super confident cats do not need alcohol to sleep with women. I want her to see the real me, alcohol will kill her dream.

alcohol is almost always involved. Mainly because I almost always drink. I dont think it makes a huge difference but I do notice I become more fluid, spontaneous, and witty after a couple drinks. But it hits a plateau around the 3rd drink and drops off steadily in terms of smoothness once the words start slurring. I try to maintain a slight buzzed feeling, sober enough to drive under the legal limit if needed but not slurring my words drunk. I carry a breathalyzer when I go out drinking. .06-.08 is the money range. Anything after .10 and I can the sloppiness start to rear its head.

I would go through life with a drink in my hand if I could. I love it.

You should drink because you like it. If your drinking because you need it (either physical addiction or game) then you need to change something.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (04-30-2012 06:56 AM)pitt Wrote:  

i told her that im not like other guys that get women drunk in order to fuck them

There is a distinction to be made here. It is one thing to go out for 2-3 drinks on a date to loosen a girl up and have some fun, it is another to get a girl shitty wasted and fuck her. I never get girls wasted so I can fuck them. That is shady to me and not real game.

Quote: (04-30-2012 10:42 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

i told her that im not like other guys that get women drunk in order to fuck them

There is a distinction to be made here. It is one thing to go out for 2-3 drinks on a date to loosen a girl up and have some fun, it is another to get a girl shitty wasted and fuck her. I never get girls wasted so I can fuck them. That is shady to me and not real game.

Sounds to me like she got herself drunk and was into you before getting bombed.

Game on!

I don't remember the last time I had sex completely sober. But the last two girls I banged were sober or almost sober. I ended up banging both of them on the second night.

Not based on it, but it usually makes an appearance!

Some of mine are, and some aren't. I use whatever the situation gives me, I always believe that alcohol just exposes the true lizard, so there is no mindwarping going on with getting trashed.

However, I've only banged one lizard in my life who was wasted. The rest of them have been totally sober.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Yes. Yes they are.

"Alcohol is sex fuel, whether you like it or not." -- Roosh V circa 2008

Quote: (04-30-2012 09:59 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

alcohol is almost always involved. Mainly because I almost always drink. I dont think it makes a huge difference but I do notice I become more fluid, spontaneous, and witty after a couple drinks. But it hits a plateau around the 3rd drink and drops off steadily in terms of smoothness once the words start slurring. I try to maintain a slight buzzed feeling, sober enough to drive under the legal limit if needed but not slurring my words drunk. I carry a breathalyzer when I go out drinking. .06-.08 is the money range. Anything after .10 and I can the sloppiness start to rear its head.

I would go through life with a drink in my hand if I could. I love it.

You should drink because you like it. If your drinking because you need it (either physical addiction or game) then you need to change something.

Dude you should make sure you take breaks. Alcoholism is very progressive. I have seen how bad it can get. Just be careful when you drink around the clock for long periods of time.

Quote: (04-30-2012 06:13 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Dude you should make sure you take breaks. Alcoholism is very progressive. I have seen how bad it can get. Just be careful when you drink around the clock for long periods of time.

I hear you man. I Have a job where I absolutely can not show up If I have drank any alcohol in the past 12 hours, so that helps. And yes at times I do realize I drink too much. I tend to take a week or two off at those points.

I dont get trashed very often, I just really enjoy the buzzed feeling. I used to smoke weed like it was my job, but I cant do that anymore so I substitute with alchohol.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I guess my question in OP was a little too vague. From the looks of responses -which have all be great - there are two classes of guys here:

1) those who pick up during day (or maybe get a number at night) and then use alcohol as a lubricant (and excuse for hamster rationalization) to precipitate a lay on the meetup

2) those who pick up ONS girls at a bars.

My question was really geared toward number 2: those who strive for ONS at bars/nightclubs, do you stay mostly sober or not?

All my lays are done dry.
I'm too much of a mess when i drink.

Quote: (04-30-2012 07:37 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I guess my question in OP was a little too vague.

2) those who pick up ONS girls at a bars.

My question was really geared toward number 2: those who strive for ONS at bars/nightclubs, do you stay mostly sober or not?

I thought you were asking if the girls I'm attempting to pick up were drinking/sober.

Do I drink when I attempt to pick up girls at bars for ONS?
Yes. Yes I do. There's a sweet spot between too sober to approach and too drunk to help move things along to get the lay where I'm in the perfect frame of not giving a fuck about the outcome.

Talking to chicks during the daylight hours or outside of the bar/nightclub scene has only netted me LJBFs, and blue balls.

No, no at all.

Actually i dont understand why most guys prefer to get women drunk instead of fucking them while they are sober. The sunday before i went to a bar where i met this really hot women and we got on really well. She owns the bar and i promessed to her that i was going to return to come see her. Last night i go back to this bar, we were talking, the guy that works for her, tells me that her boyfriend is this other guy standing there. She completely ignored her boyfriend (actually she told me she doesnt have a boyfriend) and she was giving me 100% attention all night. We were both drinking whiskey, she was way more tipsier than i was and then she started telling me how hot i was and that she really wanted to kiss me and bla bla. Her bar was right at the beach, im sure i could push for a bang right there but i felt like i was taking advantage because she was too drunk. I just told her to stop drinking and that if we were to do anything, i wanted her to be sober, i told her that im not like other guys that get women drunk in order to fuck them (i didnt use these exact words but you get it)

After the bar closed down, her boyfriend was waiting for her on his car for more than 1 hour while we were talking..then i just told her ''yo no more drinks, your friend is waiting for you''..i walked her to his car and then left.

She just called me this morning and she is even more interested.

Im not saying that alcohol doesnt help in gettting laid because im sure it does helps but super confident cats do not need alcohol to sleep with women. I want her to see the real me, alcohol will kill her dream.

Fuck this post was going through my head last night with this girl that was getting too drunk so I got her water but I wasn't able to maintain the mood and fucked it up. I should have gotten her another beer.

See what white knighting gets you?