rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Women Look Like With No Makeup

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ling-.html

Quote:Anna Pursglove Wrote:

Because I have resolved to forgo make-up entirely — for a whole month.

Actually, it is not just make-up. I am undergoing a challenge that bans all forms of female grooming. It means no complexion-altering products (anti-wrinkle creams, eye creams, the lot), perfumes, dyeing, depilation, blow-drying, hair-straightening or conditioning. If it’s not necessary for hygiene reasons, then it’s not allowed.

Before

[Image: article-2134194-124C4AA9000005DC-156_306x487.jpg]

After

[Image: article-2134194-12A3197A000005DC-391_306x487.jpg]

Hello.

Pre or post-op?

:/

She looked ugly before she looks ugly after

Anybody know how old this broad is?

Quote: (04-24-2012 11:37 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

She looked ugly before she looks ugly after

Shouldn't you be slaying her then?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Thats the transformation of most women over 30. Sad sad site.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

That's what happens when you look at the Ark of the Covenant.

Ironically, her hair (despite half of the banned products being related to it) didn't suffer any, but her face did suffer a lot. Very interesting.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

While she's at it why doesn't she stop bathing and brushing her teeth as well. May as well go the whole HOG.

These stupid experiments are so....stupid. I don't know what they are intended to prove. That makeup makes women look younger and better? Well, duh. They should be giving silent thanks to the smart men in labs in the Swiss Alps are prepeared to spend their time developing the products they use, rather than acting up in a desperate bid for (negative) attention.

Relevant:

[Image: NWqCp.jpg]

Here is another

With makeup..........................................Without makeup

[Image: sarah_jessica_parker_horse_7.jpg]

Shit. Some women are going to have a mental breakdown looking at the pic from Top Gun that Roosh posted. That is just scary.

Why do older women always feel they need to cut their hair short? In 99% of cases they'l look better with longer hair that is kept in good condition, coloured etc.

These actually really irritate me when they're obviously staged to make the "without makeup" picture even worse than it would be normally. C'mon, even having her smile in the "with" and look sad in the "without", leaving the nail polish to decay... I have yet to see one of these that doesn't go for the shock value.

Myself, I've known several women who would probably look better in a picture with makeup, but in person up close I think they look better without, and at any rate lipstick at least tends to piss me off; nothing sexy about the taste of chewing on a candle.

The lady from TOPGUN played a MILF who goes after a dyke detective in THE MONKEY'S MASK. Since that movie came out several years ago, she's stepped out of the closet herself.

Yeah generally speaking, you can tell when a chick has a butter face and cakes just on the makeup. It's all in how you pick em. Personally I don't care how they look without it as long as I never see them plain jane. Call it what you will, ignorance is bliss in that regard, especially if she has a nice body.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-25-2012 07:38 AM)Stitch Wrote:  

These actually really irritate me when they're obviously staged to make the "without makeup" picture even worse than it would be normally. C'mon, even having her smile in the "with" and look sad in the "without", leaving the nail polish to decay... I have yet to see one of these that doesn't go for the shock value.

Myself, I've known several women who would probably look better in a picture with makeup, but in person up close I think they look better without, and at any rate lipstick at least tends to piss me off; nothing sexy about the taste of chewing on a candle.

Yep.

It even extends to the lack of a wedding ring in picture two, the angle of the face is completely different, lighting etc. on the face.

Problem is nowadays people have completely warped senses of what real is. That isn't t say women look better without makeup necessarily, because they do in a lot of cases. but seriously.

Quote: (04-25-2012 08:04 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Yeah generally speaking, you can tell when a chick has a butter face and cakes just on the makeup. It's all in how you pick em. Personally I don't care how they look without it as long as I never see them plain jane. Call it what you will, ignorance is bliss in that regard, especially if she has a nice body.

I agree.

Makeup certainly beats having to wrap a flag around her head and doing it for your country.

Quote: (04-25-2012 06:36 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Relevant:

she went from looking like a late 20's early 30s woman to an 80 year old woman in 25 years?

What women look like without anything fake. Please add to the list if I missed anything.

FAKE:
Nails, hair, lips, eye lashes, breasts, asses, height. The list goes on and on. I still am in disbelief that women wear special makeup when on the beach.

The girl from Top-Gun (Kelly McGillis) got hardcore into drugs/alcohol/depression after the crazy amount of fame she got off Top Gun. She ended up becoming a full time addict for many years (which is why you've never seen her in any other movie besides Top Gun). A lot people can't handle the fame and celebrity, especially if it comes suddenly (i.e. the homeless announcer guy, Ted Williams).

Genetics plays a huge role, but its also how well you take care of your body (diet/exercise) as you grow up. There are lots of women like Cindy Crawford who still look super hot as they age.

hxxp://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-05-22/gossip/29583831_1_kelly-mcgillis-fred-tillman-melanie-leis

I've given her props before, and I'll do it again, Christie Brinkley is the pillar of aging well. She's 58 and still bangable.

Just do a Google search. She might be headed to the end of her rope now but she was easily hot hot hot in her early 50s.

Quote: (04-25-2012 09:09 AM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

Relevant:

she went from looking like a late 20's early 30s woman to an 80 year old woman in 25 years?

Then again "Goose" went from:

[Image: 986TGN_Val_Kilmer_006.jpg]

To a more disheveled version of Zack Galifianakis:

[Image: Val%20Kilmer-SGS-010018.jpg]

Relevant:

Mother of God. She looks like Sara Goldfarb from Requiem For A Dream. Cruise is batshit insane, but at least the man still looks good.

shes 54 and tom cruise is 49 yet she can pass for 100 and he can pass for 30