rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In Latin countries, where do you need the MOST game and where need the LEAST?

specially if you are a caucasian and speak local language at advanced level

I think Colombia and Argentina would be the hardest. If you know Spanish then that really helps in Colombia.
And Peru the easiest.

Most game = Argentina

Least game = peru

Least game is def Peru. There all you have to do is show up it feels like, talk to one or two girls and escalate. If you get a second date with them you will get the notch it felt from my two months there. Argentina seems to take the most.

Yes, the only experience I have is in Colombia.

WHAT ABOUT BRAZIL?

Your spamming the forum with your "Where is the easiest" garbage. Search through older threads.

Roosh, I have given some thought to why you found Colombia to have a pretty tough ratio for approaches per lay and I think that you probably could have cut it in half if you had blue or green eyes. I feel like half of my success here is just not having black hair and brown eyes in addition to being a young, above-average looking guy. What do you think?

Oh also, I pasted this out of your lithuania thread to not get off topic over there: "The only reason I won't come back anytime soon is because I want a place where BOTH day and night game is fruitful. This is a reason I'm not in love with Colombia, since night game is a poor option there."

Every girl I've had sex with in Colombia except one I met going out at night, although I agree Medellin (moreso than other cities) is hard for one night stands. Why do you say night game is a poor option? I think it's easy to create a nice connection with a girl in a fun, high energy night out and then have some first date sex.

In latin america you dont need game at all , all you need is looks, which means being blonde haired and blue eyed and looking foreign. In latin america a guy that looks like oliver kahn gets 100 times more lays than someone that looks like christiano ronaldo or enrique iglesias.

Ha of course you need more than looks but I do think that a ton of girls have commented on my eyes and that trait of mine has been really helpful.

12 YEARS LATER

That was a interesting topic that in Peru need the least game and in Argentinia the most game.
Whats about europe?

I still want to know how south America is looking