rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do I find sweet, blonde girls who go to church... ?

Ok so I traveled all of 2011 chasing girls. I specialized in Stockholm, Sweden and Kiev, Ukraine. Was rotating between the two cities every two weeks. Amazing time. Did very well in those cities but moving into 2012 summer I am feeling it is time to settle down. Wanna focus on business and things outside of chasing girls... looking to meet marriage-quality girls, but need advice on where to look.

I'm talking blonde, sweet, 24-27-ish year olds who go to church (but are normal) and are not jaded by life yet. Quality girls you can bring home to meet the parents. Where are they?

Perhaps some "Southern belle" states in US? What are the best cities for this? Any International locations you can think of?

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

Quote: (04-22-2012 08:45 AM)MikeT Wrote:  

Ok so I traveled all of 2011 chasing girls. I specialized in Stockholm, Sweden and Kiev, Ukraine. Was rotating between the two cities every two weeks. Amazing time. Did very well in those cities but moving into 2012 summer I am feeling it is time to settle down. Wanna focus on business and things outside of chasing girls... looking to meet marriage-quality girls, but need advice on where to look.

I'm talking blonde, sweet, 24-27-ish year olds who go to church (but are normal) and are not jaded by life yet. Quality girls you can bring home to meet the parents. Where are they?

Perhaps some "Southern belle" states in US? What are the best cities for this? Any International locations you can think of?

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

Hmmm. As this is your first post, I am guessing troll. I really wonder what's going on the last couple days, as I have seen several accounts with just 1 or 2 posts making subtle troll threads or working link spam into their posts.

Anyhow, why a religious girl? Looking for someone easily manipulated?

It's bad form to give your own thread a five star rating....

Either way you want to find girls that go to church and you ask were you can find them? How about church? There's a good chance church girls may be in there. Tip. Try Sunday

Sorry guys didn't mean to be off topic. Yes church is a good idea, but I'm looking for what cities themselves are best for younger christian type population. Nashville? Colorado Springs? Charlotte? never been to any of these cities.. any ideas of cities to check out appreciated.

As I've gotten a little older I've realized that these values are important to me so it is something I want to find in a girl that's all...

Go to any college town in the bible belt and you'll find plenty of sundress wearing church whores

No idea

Quote: (04-22-2012 09:30 AM)travolta Wrote:  

Go to any college town in the bible belt and you'll find plenty of sundress wearing church whores

Haha I like it. Making progress.. ok so what would you say are the best college towns in the bible belt? I can travel pretty much anywhere.

You came to the RooshV forum to find out where to meet blonde, church going girls for you to marry? I think you must have taken a wrong turn somewhere buddy. Try this site instead: http://www.christianforumsite.com/forums...nships.32/

... for the purposes of my question that's actually not a bad forum. Thanks. Still looking for cities ideas though.

Church girls are the biggest hoes on earth, why do you think they go? To wash away all those sins they commit the day before with their saturday mouth.

Most of the women I've met that swallow attended weekly church service..[Image: banana.gif]

Hmm maybe I should go back to pick up some new recruits...

I know what you mean.. prob has to do with reaction to suppression of their bodily urges or something.

University of Alabama, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, etc (not sure what cities these schools are located in). Any large state university in the south will have A LOT of hot blonde Christian girls who wear sundresses. I went to school in Tallahassee, FL for 4 years, and there were more than enough hot blonde girls who went to church, southern accents and all. The main problem you might face is getting into these services since you're not a student. Maybe you can move to a college town and enroll in a few religion classes. I'm sure there are plenty of 24 year old graduate students who go to church.

This exact same thread has been posted on the rsd forum as well.

You can find them in Russia. I married a sweet blonde girl who was a russian orthodox church-goer. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! Religious people are IMO completely fucked in the head. Anybody who puts religion before their partner, which most religious people will do, are not marriage material. Religious people are amongst the most mentally fucked up people on the planet. If you want to ruin your life go ahead and marry one of these fruitcakes.

Quote: (04-22-2012 01:51 PM)travolta Wrote:  

University of Alabama, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, etc (not sure what cities these schools are located in). Any large state university in the south will have A LOT of hot blonde Christian girls who wear sundresses. I went to school in Tallahassee, FL for 4 years, and there were more than enough hot blonde girls who went to church, southern accents and all. The main problem you might face is getting into these services since you're not a student. Maybe you can move to a college town and enroll in a few religion classes. I'm sure there are plenty of 24 year old graduate students who go to church.

Travolta - excellent ideas and very helpful.

I know a lot of you in the forum have had bad experiences with religious girls and I have also.. so I definitely heed your cautions. I posted also in the rsd forum because this is actually a real need for me and I'm looking for as many ideas as possible. I am finishing up grad school in May and will be technically homeless.. but the businesses I own allow me to be anywhere. So I'm picking the city where I should land post-May this year.

Just brainstorming here. Being that I'm getting older (mid 30's) and I have chased tail for so long.. and being that I want to find a girl with similar beliefs as me (went to church as a kid).. I'm thinking about where I should be. I lived in nyc for a year last year and hooked up with some smoking hot girls.. but they weren't really wife material plus new york is so transient.

Anyways really appreciate it guys.. keep the ideas coming if you have more.

If you have lists of other cities or college towns that you have personal experience I would really appreciate hearing.

Quote: (04-22-2012 08:45 AM)MikeT Wrote:  

Ok so I traveled all of 2011 chasing girls. I specialized in Stockholm, Sweden and Kiev, Ukraine. Was rotating between the two cities every two weeks.

Just curious why you were rotating every 2 weeks instead of staying in one location for an extended period?

It was because I had to fly back to US for school.. so I'd fly to Sweden, be there for a week, fly to US, go to school, fly to Kiev, be there for a week, fly back to US for school, etc. It was kinda tiring I gotta say.. but also a lot of fun.

^^^^Huh? Is your Daddy a pilot?

Tennessee, Georgia

Yeah, I'm damned puzzled by the flight schedule. I can hardly go to class as it is, but dealing with jet lag as well? Sounds nuts.

They usually frequent church.We need some church game.

Quote: (04-23-2012 03:11 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

They usually frequent church.We need some church game.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4379.html

I think regular game works in church. These girls are basically regular girls outside of church so the tactics don't really change. Have your routines and transitions down and it is good to go. My issue is just finding where *attractive* church girls are. Which is why I go back to what cities are good for this. Only hot girls I've ever seen in church are the ones I've brought... this is in Toronto and New York where I've lived for many years.

Quote: (04-23-2012 10:46 PM)MikeT Wrote:  

I think regular game works in church. These girls are basically regular girls outside of church so the tactics don't really change. Have your routines and transitions down and it is good to go. My issue is just finding where *attractive* church girls are. Which is why I go back to what cities are good for this. Only hot girls I've ever seen in church are the ones I've brought... this is in Toronto and New York where I've lived for many years.

Protestant girls don't HAVE to go to church, so they may not be going in mid-twenties unless they have no other social life and are hoping to meet a man in church. So there are plenty to choose from, but not the best-looking generally.

Church attendance among young adults is going to be better among Catholics of any ethnicity. Many go every Sunday. Same with Orthodox.

So my suggestion is, if you are indeed a believer, convert to Catholicism. It's an easy process, 6 months long, very easy. And start volunteering to help around the church, doing whatever you like to do. Driving the van, doing repairs, barbecuing at the picnic, whatever. Married women will notice the new single guy and hook you up with daughters in no time.

I think the same thing would work in big evangelical mega-churches, but there you would just have to be sure your volunteer activities gave you exposure to the age group you want. Evangelicals are a little more suspicious of romantic attraction, and the matrons don't play as active a role in matchmaking.

Good luck, make babies, be happy!

Quote: (04-23-2012 11:00 PM)WhoZis Wrote:  

Protestant girls don't HAVE to go to church, so they may not be going in mid-twenties unless they have no other social life and are hoping to meet a man in church. So there are plenty to choose from, but not the best-looking generally.

Church attendance among young adults is going to be better among Catholics of any ethnicity. Many go every Sunday. Same with Orthodox.

So my suggestion is, if you are indeed a believer, convert to Catholicism. It's an easy process, 6 months long, very easy. And start volunteering to help around the church, doing whatever you like to do. Driving the van, doing repairs, barbecuing at the picnic, whatever. Married women will notice the new single guy and hook you up with daughters in no time.

I think the same thing would work in big evangelical mega-churches, but there you would just have to be sure your volunteer activities gave you exposure to the age group you want. Evangelicals are a little more suspicious of romantic attraction, and the matrons don't play as active a role in matchmaking.

Good luck, make babies, be happy!

I know plenty of Catholic and Orthodox (Serb/Macedonian/Greek) who go to Church every Sunday but most of them just aren't religious. They go to Church because it's rooted in their ethnic heritage and because they get to see family friends and friends from Italian or Greek or Polish school or something. Same shit with (most) Jewish, Hindu and Buddhist (from Buddhist families from Asia, not Western converts) girls. I'm only talking about young people here, not the older ones. Meanwhile the (much smaller) body of regular Protestant church goers are all actually "believers".