rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Cure For AIDS Patent, Since 1997!

This is an official page from the United States Patent and Trademark Office, INSANE!

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parse...PN/5676977

Sounds fake. Googling only leads back to this patent.

Let's see...no evidence whatsoever for its safety or effectiveness despite 15 years passing since this patent was filed, a highly implausible mechanism of action, no references to it at all in the medical literature. Sign me up!

You can patent almost anything. That doesn't mean it isn't total bullshit.

I don't any additional "evidence." Let the games begin. This medicine should be on the market any day now.

[Image: attachment.jpg5846]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Did you read the whole thing?

"It should also be noted that shortly after injection of Tetrasil there were indications of fever (symbolized by T in the Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4 column), sometimes accompanied by fatigue (F). The body temperature was invariably 38.5.degree. C. (101.3.degree. F.). This was indicative of restoration of the immune response of the body, since normally the body will destroy pathogens when the immune system is functional by raising the temperature. The patient who died; first responded favorably to Diflucan, which previously gave no response. He was cured of his candidiasis, but unfortunately succumbed to his previous body damage. All the other candidiasis syndrome people who previously did not respond to the indicated medications subsequently responded after the Tetrasil treatment. Further evidence of the recovery of the AIDS patients manifested itself 30 days after the initial injection when white blood cell counts were taken. They are shown in Table I under the WBC column, which gives the initial and final WBC. All candidiasis patients showed a dramatic increase in their white blood cell counts, indicative of the restoration of their immunity systems."

Quote: (04-19-2012 12:53 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I don't any additional "evidence." Let the games begin. This medicine should be on the market any day now.

I almost put that picture on facebook. Then I realized my mom can see my status updates so I settled for making it my avatar here.

You really don't think a cure for AIDS exists? Have you ever heard of a guy named Magic Johnson? Mother fuckers had HIV for 20+ years!

Quote: (04-19-2012 12:54 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Did you read the whole thing?

"It should also be noted that shortly after injection of Tetrasil there were indications of fever (symbolized by T in the Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4 column), sometimes accompanied by fatigue (F). The body temperature was invariably 38.5.degree. C. (101.3.degree. F.). This was indicative of restoration of the immune response of the body, since normally the body will destroy pathogens when the immune system is functional by raising the temperature. The patient who died; first responded favorably to Diflucan, which previously gave no response. He was cured of his candidiasis, but unfortunately succumbed to his previous body damage. All the other candidiasis syndrome people who previously did not respond to the indicated medications subsequently responded after the Tetrasil treatment. Further evidence of the recovery of the AIDS patients manifested itself 30 days after the initial injection when white blood cell counts were taken. They are shown in Table I under the WBC column, which gives the initial and final WBC. All candidiasis patients showed a dramatic increase in their white blood cell counts, indicative of the restoration of their immunity systems."

No blinding, no control group, sample size of 5, no detailed description of the patient characteristics, no detailed description of the intervention (what's a "proprietary buffer solution"?), no long-term followup, results haven't been replicated or published anywhere in the medical literature. Yeah, sounds like a legit study.

Even if there was a cure that seemed to work, they'd need to be extra cautious in how the presented it for many reasons.

Quote: (04-19-2012 12:57 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

You really don't think a cure for AIDS exists? Have you ever heard of a guy named Magic Johnson? Mother fuckers had HIV for 20+ years!

He's on something called HAART, which is proven to slow the progression of HIV by a multitude of well-conducted randomized controlled trials. It's not uncommon for people to recover a near-normal life expectancy if they adhere to the medications and tolerate them well.

So you're saying all the stuff written under this patent is just what the creator of the patent claims? I was under the impression it was a report by the Patent and Trademark Office. Maybe you're right, I don't know much about that kinda stuff, a friend showed me this earlier this evening.

Not hating on you InternationPlayboy, but claiming there is one single cure for AIDS or that just because some guy who can afford the latest treatments can have a long life expectancy, is kind of whack and a conclusion needs deeper knowledge into the subject. Kind of falls along the lines of the people who claim there is one cure for cancer. Sure cancer stem cells are potential targets for a broad "cancer cure" but each type of cancer is caused by multiple mutations in similar genes. The same goes for aids in the variety. HIV mutates frequently and thus no vaccination/cure is plausible. (among other things).