rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tips and tricks, how to keep you rotation healthy

Hey everyone, new to the forum. I emailed Roosh a question, he suggested I post my question here.

Super brief backstory. I've been taking an interest in this stuff for
about a year. I usually ask some like-minded friends for their
opinions when it comes to game.

What are some strategies for keeping your rotation healthy?

The cuter girls are more easily distracted by, well, everything. To
discipline a cute little nineteen year old I'm seeing, I'm
experimenting with radio silence (she has flakiness problems). It's something that I haven't used much but I'm pretty excited about. I'm wondering how to recover from it when I re-initiate contact. Pretend it never happened? Anyway, these are the kind of rotation management tips that would be really relevant to me right now. So let's hear it! What are your radio silence strategies? What are some tips and trick you all have for keeping your rotations in good working order?

Cheers

How many times have you banged her???

IMO, the best way to keep a rotation healthy is to always be auditioning new prospects. This is especially important when dealing with younger chicks who like you said have flakiness issues. They have to know you have other options. In fact, radio silence is almost a must with these girls the minute they start playing games with you. No discipline required, just scroll down to the next chick in your phone.

Yeah, that's the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Flaking isn't black and white, really. It goes from waiting longer than is appropriate for replies to texts/calls, to meetup flakes that have a legitimate excuse, to straight up lame-excuse disrespectful flaking. To silent early on in the game? You'll fall off her radar. Put up with to much shit after you've been sleeping with her for a little while? (as I have done) She takes you for granted and becomes scarce.

Where do you draw the line fellas? Give me an example; when was the last time you gave one of your girls the silent treatment, and what did she do to deserve it? What was the outcome?

Cheers

PS, for Giovonny -- about five times, and I put her down for a goodly stretch in each case as a gentleman should.

If you are good in bed, if you make her cum hard and her body starts shaking, she won't flake again. Seriously.

Knock the pussy out the park, and she'll do as you say.

Edit; that doesn't just mean 'last long', there's a big difference between lasting long and fucking her properly.
By all means don't bust your nut in a minute, but there's more to it than just lasting long.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Quote: (04-19-2012 03:09 AM)Walnuts Wrote:  

If you are good in bed, if you make her cum hard and her body starts shaking, she won't flake again. Seriously.

Edit; that doesn't just mean 'last long', there's a big difference between lasting long and fucking her properly.
By all means don't bust your nut in a minute, but there's more to it than just lasting long.

So true.

Quote: (04-19-2012 12:46 AM)JackShackleton Wrote:  

PS, for Giovonny -- about five times, and I put her down for a goodly stretch in each case as a gentleman should.

Well, if you banged her 5 times and she is not returning your call, my first instinct is to think that she is not enjoying the sex. Banging her for a long time doesn't t always mean that you are banging her good.

Walnuts said it best..

Quote: (04-19-2012 03:09 AM)Walnuts Wrote:  

That doesn't just mean 'last long', there's a big difference between lasting long and fucking her properly.