rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fittest cities for fit guys to meet fit girls

Minneapolis
so i've been looking at Minneapolis for awhile and it seems like a great city but the drawbacks are the cold weather and zero demand for my future line of work.

Arizona
The next place I was looking at was Arizona. Specifically Scottsdale or Phoenix. There's a lot of good buzz about these places and friends who visited had nothing but good things to say.

Portland
Portland seems awesome with its strong support for bike commuting and overall laid back organic / artsy vibe. Everyone I know who has visited, had nothing but great things to say about the place. My only reservations are the poor Male/Female ratios.

Can anyone chime in and give their opinions about a good city for fit guys looking for fit girls ?

Denver.

Every city has pockets of fitness & attractive people.

Personally, I feel there should be other reasons for getting up and moving to a certain city just because it's rated a fit city. Things like overall vibe, career choices, tax rate, living arrangements/availability take much more precedent i think, because i've never been to a city where there were not attractive girls.

I live in Scottsdale, and yes, there are a lot of hot girls (for America). Not so much in the Greater Phoenix area on average though, only in the more upscale areas (Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley, etc.). Also, somewhere I read that there is 50,000 more single men than women in PHX (in general, West coast has a surplus of men, while East coast surplus of women). There are some sports opportunities in this area, but honestly I'm getting bored with the desert landscape and would move to place like Denver in a heartbeat just for the mountains. Also Phoenix is hot as fuck 6 months a year.

Portland is hipster capital of the world and the bike culture stems from that and not from "sporty" people. So if that is not your thing I would avoid.

Denver is def a good suggestion. Maybe spots in Southern Cali as well (although the place is very crowded) or even Salt lake City (be wary of Mormons though). Look for places with a lot of sports opportunities as this will attract like-minded people.

I'm in Denver right now. Fat people must hide inside

My friends call it Menver. I've visited a few times and it's so true. Your average height white girl with blonde hair will have bitch shields all the way up cause any dude who comes in contact with her on a daily basis will try to hit on her.

Quote: (04-18-2012 06:37 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

I've heard that Denver is the most fit city in America. What are the girls like though? I hear women there tend to be really outdoorsy, which isn't a bad thing per se since I love outdoors activities. But I often associate that with women who wear hiking boots, cargo pants and north face pullovers.

Are there a good number of women in skirts and heels or is it mostly that organic, vegan hiker type woman?

When I was in AZ I didn't really feel that there was a shortage of single women. I lived in Tempe close to ASU, though.

I have a feeling that the inflated number of males it has to do with the migrant workers and other "undateables"

I've heard good things about the women in Arizona, hot women in Tempe, Phoenix, and Scottsdale. Scottsdale is supposed to absolutely stocked with hot, upscale, "model" type women, but apparently their levels of materialism, shallowness, and high maintenance are off the charts. Maybe look into Flagstaff, don't know how it is for women, but I hear it's a laid back, liberal oasis in AZ, it's near mountains, so I'd imagine there's a bunch of outdoor activities going on.

Never been to Colorado, have a couple friends from there, haven't heard much about Denver. I'm sure there are tons of fit people and outdoor activities nearby, but I've heard that there are more men than women, and it's a sausage fest. Obviously any time there is a sausage fest, women's ego's, standards, etc. shoot through the roof. I think InternationalPlayboy is from CO maybe he'll chime in on this one.

I've never been to Portland, but pretty much all of my friends have been there, so I've gotten a lot intel on the place. Basically outside of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY and the Mission District in SF, Portland is ground zero for the hipster sub-culture in the U.S. I'd be willing to wager that it's a even stronger hipster vibe overall than the Mission or Williamsburg, just because hipsters apparently pervade the entire city.

I have been meaning to visit Portland, and it is on my short list of places to move to. I'm not into the hipster scene, but Portland does have a lot of positives. Great food, beer, laid back culture, liberal weed laws, close to beautiful outdoor spots, cheap cost of living, etc. Apparently there aren't the greatest abundance of hot women there though, I think male/female ratios aren't quite ideal, but men apparently are pretty beta there comparative to other cities. If you are a hipster, this could be your paradise.

Quote: (04-18-2012 07:17 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

When I was in AZ I didn't really feel that there was a shortage of single women. I lived in Tempe close to ASU, though.

I have a feeling that the inflated number of males it has to do with the migrant workers and other "undateables"

Yeah, it's not bad at all, I was surprised when I have read the statistic about 50,000 surplus of men in the PHX area. You might be right that a lot of these are illegal immigrants or complete losers. Night game is pretty decent and good talent in Scottsdale. However, I think it does show in online game which is abysmal for guys, ratio of men to women about 3:1 on OKCupid, and the talent is very bad compared to what you see outside. Just for shit and giggles I made an OKC search for NYC and the ratio there was almost even, with better talent. Well, it makes sense, the hordes of undateables hang out online with the fatties.

I've read about the lack of women and amount of bullshit a guy has to put up with to hook up with girls in Denver. It may be a fit city but I have no interest in living in a permanent boys club.

I've talked to a lot of people about the Arizona scene and I've heard there is a good ratio of women to men. I've heard the dating / hookup scene is better than Atlanta (which has more women than straight men).

Does anyone have any intel on Seattle, Boston or Miami ?

Colorado is the most fit state in the country, yet still fatter than the fattest state 30 years ago, kinda sad. The women of denver are pretty mediocre though.

As far as Miami there are lots of fit people, but good luck in Miami, the competition is fierce.

I can confirm that women in Arizona are nice.

I know many are going to have a problem with this, but if you want slim/fit women in North America you have to follow the SWPLS. Apart from recent East Asian immigrants they are probably the only demographic that is not majority overweight/obese.

I guess Bondi beach in Sidney and Copacabana beach in Rio de Janerio fit the profile.

I saw lots of fit people around there although it were mostly dudes but also some every fit women too.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

The girls in Denver are nothing to write home about. I did door-to-door sales there for about a year.

Quote: (04-19-2012 12:36 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

As far as Miami there are lots of fit people, but good luck in Miami, the competition is fierce.

Fierce, as in:
  • More eligible fit guys to girls ratio
  • More girls to guys ratio but a majority of the girls hook up with a small percentage of guys

Seattle is like Portland. The mayor is a biker so he is huge on biking and changes to make Seattle more biker friendly. Im from Texas so my fitness scale is probably off. That being said, the Seattle area is very thin/healthly. Lived there for three months last year. Women are meh. I still dont understand hipsters but Seattle is suppose be have a shitload of them. The food is great. Fast food is looked down and you dont see too many chains in the city. Once you head south to Tacoma Sectec area thats where the poverty/fastfood culture kicks in.

San Diego is suppose to be healthly also. Expensive though. IDK if we have any SD players on the forum to chime in on that.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Vancouver, it's made for outdoor activities from summer thru winter so you'll find boatloads of fit chicks...they're not easy to pick up but they are fit.

Quote: (04-19-2012 04:09 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

San Diego is suppose to be healthly also. Expensive though. IDK if we have any SD players on the forum to chime in on that.

I believe all of SoCal has an abundance of fit and attractive people, (at least comparable to the rest of the U.S.). However it's fucking expensive down there, unless you want to live in some shit hood, or inland lower-middle class white trash suburban wasteland.

I should note, if money wasn't a factor, I'd rate Santa Barbara as one of the best cities, as far as quality of women goes.

Quote: (04-19-2012 10:15 AM)velkrum Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2012 12:36 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Fierce, as in:
  • More eligible fit guys to girls ratio
  • More girls to guys ratio but a majority of the girls hook up with a small percentage of guys

We have a few threads on MIA plus 3 or 4 players from there. Miami is expensive and the women seem to be into the club scene. You either have to have money, prettyboy, or rock the hiphop/thug look to pull down there. Not saying you cant pull a good girl who isnt into all that, but you will be in competition with 5-10 other cocks for the baddest broads down there. Maybe a little more upstate or tampa would be easier to pull.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (04-18-2012 07:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2012 06:37 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

I've heard that Denver is the most fit city in America. What are the girls like though? I hear women there tend to be really outdoorsy, which isn't a bad thing per se since I love outdoors activities. But I often associate that with women who wear hiking boots, cargo pants and north face pullovers.

Are there a good number of women in skirts and heels or is it mostly that organic, vegan hiker type woman?

I wouldn't say many girls in Denver are comfortable rocking skirts and heels. Most are from the Midwest: Iowa, Illinois, Kansas. To them, Denver is as international as they want to see.

There are some girls who can rock the tight dress or spandex pants but there are just as many who dress like shit full time. They'll wearing hiking pants and hiking shoes in public. It's disgusting.

There has been a huge influx of Mexicans into the state. I remember seeing a taco shop in every strip mall. And with Latinas you always get your solid 8s as well as your whales.

Quote:TexasMade Wrote:

women seem to be into the club scene. You either have to have money, prettyboy, or rock the hiphop/thug look to pull down there. Not saying you cant pull a good girl who isnt into all that, but you will be in competition with 5-10 other cocks for the baddest broads down there.

The more I read about Miami the more turned off I become. I'm gonna visit and see what's up but I'm expecting a lot of disappointment. Eye Candy is just not enough for me.

Quote: (04-19-2012 04:17 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

if money wasn't a factor, I'd rate Santa Barbara as one of the best cities, as far as quality of women goes.

California is definitely an option for me, I was actually thinking San Diego or San Francisco but I read the ratio's are bad.

I'm also concerned about how easy it is to pickup (bitch shields / bad attitudes) ?

Quote: (04-19-2012 10:26 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

California is definitely an option for me, I was actually thinking San Diego or San Francisco but I read the ratio's are bad.

I'm also concerned about how easy it is to pickup (bitch shields / bad attitudes) ?

Ratios at most nightlife venues are typically not good, but I wouldn't say it's so bad that it should stop you from moving here. Obviously the biggest factor in your success is going to be what you do.

As for Socal, it does have unique drawbacks specific to this part of the state that make things difficult. Namely logistics due to how spread out things are. If you meet a girl somewhere like Hollywood or downtown(just using LA as an example), chances are she has drove 30+ minutes on the freeway to get there. Having things so spread out with so much traffic makes people flakey and wishy washy.

I think San Francisco is much better in this regard in that it's more like NYC as far as ease of getting around. Drawback is that the quality of women up there isn't nearly what it is in SoCal. But in my experience ease of hookup is better up there.

Quote: (04-19-2012 10:26 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

My experience in SoCal (at least gaming) is limited to Santa Barbara, which some people don't even consider to be a real part of SoCal. However, I do know quite a bit of people from SoCal so I get a lot of second hand feedback.

Apparently ratios aren't the best in SoCal or California in general, but I believe SoCal is worse than the bay area. I can't say how bad of a cockfest it is compared to other parts of the U.S. though.

Santa Barbara is stacked with hot women, there is definitely the highest concentration of hot women that I've seen anywhere in the U.S. and definitely in the top 3 considering all the countries I've been to.

The odd thing about SB is there are a lot of women in the HB 8-10 range, but not very many in the 6-7. Now I'd prefer an 8/9 to a 6/7, but the hotter women come with an attitude, and the real hot women there do have the attitude to match. I feel like I could kill it with 7 quality down there, but they seem to be few and far between.

Gaming in SB can be tough, lot's of good looking successful guys there with game, so the competition is stiff. It's an extremely expensive place with lots of wealthy people, so bankroll, financial success, status, and lifestyle is all very important.

That said a guy that has everything going for himself, (good looks, money, game) could kill it, and live a very nice lifestyle filled with beautiful women.

Less hot women in the bay area than SoCal, but from my impression of the bay area, the women are extremely DTF. Now I've only been with 3 women from the East Bay, but all 3 were crazy nympho freaks, that were into extreme stuff.

I've never banged any women from SF, but it sounds like it's pretty easy to hook up there. Online game is huge if you're not opposed to that, okcupid provides a revolving door of 6-7s for my couple buddies who live in SF.

Also women in SF are known to be pretty cool, although I'm sure there are plenty of super liberal feminist types.

I think there are more hot women in the East Bay suburbs, especially the more affluent areas (Walnut Creek, Pleaston, Livermore), although these women are more white yuppie materialistic types.

Other towns in CA that might be worth checking out Santa Cruz, San Luis Obispo, and Chico.

Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach. The only thing people do here is drink, tan, play volleyball, take yoga and stripper pole 'fitness' classes. Never been to Colorado, but these beach cities are far more fitness centered than anywhere else I've been.

If you don't enjoy beach volleyball and vapid girls, and if you don't wear baseball caps, watch pro sports and get wasted regularly, it's probably not for you though. Santa Monica probably has more well-rounded slim though less fitness obsessed girls.