rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to respond to this text?

"doing some studying... call you tomorrow, ok?"

her: "sure. text me first to see if I respond then you can call"

shit test?

Lol

Send then let her respond.

When you text her, send something like:

"Whoa, you won't believe what happened today. Give me a call"

Have a story (DHV). You now have her undivided attention. Proceed.

Quote: (04-17-2012 10:02 PM)astro Wrote:  

thx but already replied with:

"lol... i'll call you tomorrow, hit me back if you can't pick up"

never got that before

lol.. does she have a man? Sounds like she's being sneaky

Quote: (04-17-2012 10:11 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2012 10:02 PM)astro Wrote:  

thx but already replied with:

"lol... i'll call you tomorrow, hit me back if you can't pick up"

never got that before

That's a text cockblock if I ever saw one. She's avoiding you and trying to get you to jump through hoops. I would not respond at all, and wait a week before sending a restart text (google it, Roosh posted on it).

I recommend guys stop using the phone entirely. The phone is awkward and too formal for women under 30. Remember that awkwardness is a high crime among GenYers - they'll even have sex with a guy they're not that into to avoid the confrontation of saying no to him. Set up meetings via text, try to avoid textual conversations or long threads, don't become the text-buddy bitch.

Quote: (04-17-2012 09:30 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

her: "sure. text me first to see if I respond then you can call"
shit test?
Yes, specifically: a compliance test. You are being told to do something. Alpha response is to call when and if you goddamn feel like calling.

Not sure what the best txt response is, whether nothing or to respond saying so. You kinda lost the game with that wussy "...ok?" on the end. Of course it's ok! You have value! She'll be a lucky, lucky girl if you do take a moment from your busy life to call. Alpha male does not ask permission to call, and doesn't jump through bullshit hoops to do it.

Two possible paths initially:

"doing some studying... call you tomorrow." No seeking her approval for your plan, it's on her to actively oppose it.

Or after she sends you the response, you get playful with some agree and amplify: "ok then, how about I just call your secretary and ask her to pencil me in?" basically you want to mock the idea that she is so busy she can't take your call. Then when you do call she knows you've already blown apart her little shit test and she'll want to pick up.

But if you haven't slept with her yet, text could just be validation/fun for her. You really have no way of knowing what's going through her head or in her life. Don't sweat this kind of small stuff.