rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

thanking girls?!

thanking girls?!

this is something i haven't thought too much about until right now. when girls go out of their ways to do things for you do you thank them? or do you *act* like you take it for granted like a spoiled hot girl would?

i'm kinda drunk as i'm writing this so i might be over-thinking this but this is my example...

i just started a new job serving at a restaurant. the other day, one of the girl that works there came and help me do my sidework (ending duties) because she was already done with her shit. she been super helpful and even made me a study guide to study the menu. i'm pretty sure she been so helpful because she's somewhat into me because we have fun, slightly flirty conversations. but i'm not sure if she realize she's into me yet 'cause she constantly brings up her boyfriend (i think they live together), which often annoys me (i don't show it) and kill our vibe.

well anyways.. i'm thinking she subconsciously came and help me to be near me, but since she kept bringing up her boyfriend earlier in the day, i was off my game and wasn't the fun, flirty guy i usually am. well instead of chatting her up as we were cleaning up all i did was look to her and said "thanks" and then went back to finishing up my duties and trying to get the fuck out. she seemed kinda surprised i thanked her and then tried to rationalize why she was helping me "i was on this side of the restaurant already i figured i might as well help blah blah blah".

so was it beta that i thanked her? i eventually wanna fuck this chick.

thanking girls?!

Was that beta?

No, it wasn't, and yes you are over-thinking it. Some situations warrant a slight nod of the head instead of a verbal thank you, but you did fine.

In the case above, sounds like she's just a good team member.

Here's the deal, chicks will always bring up their boyfriends to gauge your reaction. If she's willing to cheat and you ignored her when she brought it up, most of the time you can run game so long as she doesn't keep bringing him up.

If a girl is constantly bringing up her boyfriend, she A) isn't willing to cheat with you or B) doesn't see herself sleeping with you at all (aka friendzoned).

Nearly all women will cheat given the right guy and circumstances (i.e. a celebrity or a man with high alpha characteristics at a party, backstage, on vacation, etc.).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

thanking girls?!

good post Gmac. I don't see anything wrong with thanking a girl that does something nice, goes out of her way or complements you. I wouldn't say it every time she does anything nice and you can say it playfully too (especially with complements). Its just what you're supposed to do to anyone. Theres a difference between being an asshole and asshole game.

thanking girls?!

Lord this alpha and beta shit is stupid. Why would having manners be a bad thing?

thanking girls?!

Quote: (04-17-2012 12:53 PM)houston Wrote:  

Lord this alpha and beta shit is stupid. Why would having manners be a bad thing?

Why would being a loyal boyfriend be a bad thing and turn girls off? Why would telling a girl she's beautiful be a bad thing and turn girls off? I have learned that logic doesn't always work. I grew up too nice and I'm still trying to figure out what girls respond to. I'm still trying to figure out the right balance. I used the word beta since it's a term we're all familiar with. Thanks a lot for the input guys.

thanking girls?!

Quote: (04-17-2012 07:31 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Here's the deal, chicks will always bring up their boyfriends to gauge your reaction. If she's willing to cheat and you ignored her when she brought it up, most of the time you can run game so long as she doesn't keep bringing him up.

If a girl is constantly bringing up her boyfriend, she A) isn't willing to cheat with you or B) doesn't see herself sleeping with you at all (aka friendzoned).

Nearly all women will cheat given the right guy and circumstances (i.e. a celebrity or a man with high alpha characteristics at a party, backstage, on vacation, etc.).

True, bf means shit.

I remember a girl from some years ago, my first planned attempt to cheat out of a LTR. She kept bringing up her bf the whole evening. I didn't know better so i called her out on that - she just continued shit testing me with a sort of a smirk, girl was having a blast. I thought that i struck out and was getting ready to call it quits, until she jumped me in the bar's bathroom. She's still with the same guy, we hook up from time to time.

I also remember my last attempt at a LTR. She was a great girl, i had my newfound game powers, things were going great. Than she went to a trip abroad and banged a dude on the second or third night. Ya know, it just happened, he had high value, her friends liked him, she was ovulating - whatever.

Girl one - promiscuous slut aka "female player". Girl two - nice daddy's girl looking for true love. they will all cheat, given the circumstances. Only difference is that good girls will feel bad about it later.

It has nothing to do with character or morals, it's just in their genetic code. Can't really them, just don't expect too much. Or maybe i'm just jaded.
/offtopic semirant off

Balkan Power Individual™

thanking girls?!

It was Beta, but everyones dome the same in the heat of the moment