rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex Health Clinic

Sex Health Clinic

Has anyone in here tried going to a sex health clinic to find sluts? It makes logical sense that 90 percent of the lizards there would have high slut tendencies.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Sex Health Clinic

Quote: (04-16-2012 03:23 PM)Moma Wrote:  

It makes logical sense that 90 percent of the lizards there would have high slut tendencies.

They also have The Clap.

Aloha!

Sex Health Clinic

Quote: (04-16-2012 03:36 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2012 03:23 PM)Moma Wrote:  

It makes logical sense that 90 percent of the lizards there would have high slut tendencies.

They also have The Clap.

Aloha!

Strap up?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Sex Health Clinic

Sex clinics usually attract low income girls who you probably shouldn't be having sex with.

Regular girls go to their private doctor.

Also the waiting room in the sex clinic doesn't have more than one or two people at a time.

Sex Health Clinic

That's really taking your financial independence and health into your own hands. I'm not capable of doing it, but maybe you are.

[Image: attachment.jpg5796]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Sex Health Clinic

Well here it would be just a walk-in clinic. I wouldn't make a special trip but also don't say no if someone needs a ride I hang out and see what's up. They probably have some womens center someplace in the hood that I don't know about. For the time investment on low end sluts I would say NA (narcotics) would be way better. I may have mentioned but my buddy got popped for trafficking Cocaine a while back and I see his car in front of the NA meeting place all the time. He says her get more ass there than when he was a dealer. A lot of guys continue with AA and NA just for the new meat.

Sex Health Clinic

I've been to the sexual health clinic in Edmonton a few times and its always a scary time; the walls are plastered with all these messages about safe sex and HIV and how Alberta has the highest syphilis rate in Canada, that shit really fucks with my head because I start thinking of all the skanks I've recently boned and what they may have had. There's always a couple of obvious street hookers in there, flaming queers and a group underage native girls with some kind of social worker going for testing.

All in all, not a good place to be and I wouldn't try picking up there, the only good thing is grabbing a handful of free rubbers on my way out from the basket.

Last time I went in, I asked the nurse what was the highest number of sex parters she's ever heard of someone having, and she nonchalantly says "oh that would be the sex trade workers, they average about 100-300 a month". DAMN!

Sex Health Clinic

I've been to public STD clinics. Plenty of people, including attractive women if you go to one in a not shitty neighborhood. Problem is the atmosphere is terrible. Women are only going there because they are worried they might have caught something. Can't imagine a girl who is waiting for her rapid HIV test result is receptive to being gamed by some dude who is offering her yet another potentially diseased cock. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Sex Health Clinic

Quote: (04-16-2012 08:15 PM)assman Wrote:  

I've been to public STD clinics. Plenty of people, including attractive women if you go to one in a not shitty neighborhood. Problem is the atmosphere is terrible. Women are only going there because they are worried they might have caught something. Can't imagine a girl who is waiting for her rapid HIV test result is receptive to being gamed by some dude who is offering her yet another potentially diseased cock. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Exactly what I was thinking. 100% correct

Sex Health Clinic

I'm usually so stressed out and worried about my own dick to holla at anyone. I was about to talk to one last year in the parking lot until I saw a bag with medication in her hands.

Sex Health Clinic

The one I go to is segregated, so the men's waiting room is separate from the women's.

Maybe if I say that I identify as female I can get to wait in the women's waiting area? They'd probably be too politically correct to call me out on it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Sex Health Clinic

Quote: (04-16-2012 05:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Well here it would be just a walk-in clinic. I wouldn't make a special trip but also don't say no if someone needs a ride I hang out and see what's up. They probably have some womens center someplace in the hood that I don't know about. For the time investment on low end sluts I would say NA (narcotics) would be way better. I may have mentioned but my buddy got popped for trafficking Cocaine a while back and I see his car in front of the NA meeting place all the time. He says her get more ass there than when he was a dealer. A lot of guys continue with AA and NA just for the new meat.

AA game, stop drinking and get laid at the same time. Sounds like a winner. Anyone done this?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Sex Health Clinic

AA is mostly old fucks and guys.

NA, depending on the area, can have more young broads than guys. Nurses can be fairly common for stealing pills and shit for example.

Areas where pill popping is rife will generally have loads of sluts in the meetings.

El Mech, thought you were gonna write up something on NA game?

Sex Health Clinic

The judge here will order anyone who gets caught drinking underage or dui or caught with any type of drugs to go to AA or Na meetings.
It's not a place where girls bring a date. Think about it.

Sex Health Clinic

Quote: (04-18-2012 08:25 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2012 05:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

AA game, stop drinking and get laid at the same time. Sounds like a winner. Anyone done this?
I know plenty of people that their entire social life revolves around these places. They even get special deals at local restaurants because they come in groups. They keep saying to me that I'll be there soon. Fuck you losers! I don't need you retards and also I dont drink a gallon of Vodka after I start with a beer and wreck my car. You will, You will they say.
My game there would be disruptive/hate game

Sex Health Clinic

Not really thread related but i had to pay 191 Euros for my STD's tests. 191 EUROS for blood and urine testing WTF !!

I'm clean btw.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Sex Health Clinic

Quote: (04-18-2012 04:17 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Not really thread related but i had to pay 191 Euros for my STD's tests. 191 EUROS for blood and urine testing WTF !!

I'm clean btw.

I thought you had free healthcare in the Netherlands? What's up with that?

Even in some countries where healthcare isn't free there will usually be free STD testing available because it's considered a public health issue.