rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brits/Irish guys ruining the Baltics

I just have found coincidentially a video which displays something I've read so many times in the forum about Brits (and also Irish) staff parties and other drunken/holingan type of guys ruining the nature of women in the baltics, particularly in estonia and Latvia.

This video is more enough than thousand of words. Wonder If that kind of situations became commonplace over there?

Would like people that have been to the baltics for more than a couple of days comment on this.

I personally dislike so much the "anglo" people (talking about when they are in large groups of guys) specially brits and irish. I just avoid them anytime I can.

Way to make a sweeping generalization. Whilst the video you posted is embarrassing to say the least, if I had a dollar for every loud mouthed, arrogant, unbearable, ignorant American I have had the fortune of meeting, I would be a very rich man, but I know better than to 'avoid them anytime I can' because there are many who are great people.

Don't make assumptions that the entire Baltics are being ruined by Brits and Irish.

P.s. I am not British or Irish

Quote: (04-15-2012 02:48 AM)Lukey Wrote:  

Way to make a sweeping generalization. Whilst the video you posted is embarrassing to say the least, if I had a dollar for every loud mouthed, arrogant, unbearable, ignorant American I have had the fortune of meeting, I would be a very rich man, but I know better than to 'avoid them anytime I can' because there are many who are great people.

Don't make assumptions that the entire Baltics are being ruined by Brits and Irish.

Its not a biased perception based on subjetivity but rather a solid opinion sustained by several guys on this forum whom have spended more than a few weeks on ee/baltics and have noticed by themselves how all the places that used to be good 10 years ago literally got ruined by brits/Irish drunk people and their staff parties. Your dont see germans/dutch/french/scandinavians etc with so annoying behavior as when brits run down to the continent.

What the heck are such a huge group of Irish guys doing in Tallin?

This shit pisses me off.

Ignorant idiots have to ruin it for the rest of us.

Quote: (04-15-2012 02:50 AM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

Its not a biased perception based on subjetivity but rather a solid opinion sustained by several guys on this forum whom have spended more than a few weeks on ee/baltics and have noticed by themselves how all the places that used to be good 10 years ago literally got ruined by brits/Irish drunk people and their staff parties. Your dont see germans/dutch/french/scandinavians etc with so annoying behavior as when brits run down to the continent.

Go look at what Naughty Nomad said about the Baltics recently, and he's Irish himself. And like Eliogabalus it's not Americans doing it, it's the Brits, Irish and also Italians. They're turning that part of the world into a stagparty and a cockfest and looking for p4p making it harder for the rest us who haven't been yet and aren't going to give foreigners a bad name. We'll just have to go suited down to stand out from the crowd and rid ourselves of the bad image they've created for us.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Granted I've seen some pretty bad behavior from American tourists, but usually it is isolated or a very small group; the british stag party I saw in Riga took the cake. 10-15 dudes breaking shit, ripping each other's pants/boxers off, hitting on anything that moved, etc and this was at 7pm. It was terrible.

We (my brother and I) had the same waitress as the group of brits and asked her if it was always like this. She said she hated british people. Which leads me to believe that it is quite common.

However, perhaps this can actually help your Game if you can establish yourself as the anti-brit stag party and you have a legit back story as to why you are in their country.

Long story short if by "ruin" you mean compared to ten years ago then yes. But that doesn't necessarily mean you can't do well. You just need to understand this and adjust/tighten your Game similarly. That and post-up in spots that are not stag party condusive.

I cannot fully comment on Talinn, as I was on my ass the entire time I was there and didn't go out.

Lithuania on the other had I really enjoyed. Especially if you stick to Palanga, Klapedia, and Kaunas. I got the impression that Vilnuis is approaching Talinn/Riga popularity.

Quote: (04-15-2012 03:30 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Granted I've seen some pretty bad behavior from American tourists, but usually it is isolated or a very small group; the british stag party I saw in Riga took the cake. 10-15 dudes breaking shit, ripping each other's pants/boxers off, hitting on anything that moved, etc and this was at 7pm. It was terrible.

I have been to the Baltics and EE too and witnessed this first hand. I have also seen packs of American frat boys passed out and vomiting in the street with their college colours on screaming liking morons at the top of their lungs in the same cities and towns causing problems. I don't want to turn this into a story telling contest.

My point is, I don't see how having a cry about it by posting a 13 second video of a specific incident and then saying its all one nationality lends any value to the forum. As P Dog and yourself have said, it is what it is and we need to work with and around it.

This must've been during the Euro championship qualifiers. The Irish played Estonia, and won.

Yep, they're ruining it. But go suited down and you should be alright.

Quote:Quote:

making it harder for the rest us who haven't been yet and aren't going to give foreigners a bad name.

Let's not pretend were shining examples of the perfect foreigners when most of us travel solely to fuck as many local women as we can and don't give a shit about the women. UK stag parties are rampant in many parts of Europe and they are a bunch of idiots mostly.

Op is a hater who is clearly getting Zero pussy.

Take a look at his other posts, according to him there are no beautiful women in the world, and Swedish girls are overrated

Quote: (04-15-2012 03:30 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

We (my brother and I) had the same waitress as the group of brits and asked her if it was always like this. She said she hated british people. Which leads me to believe that it is quite common.

However, perhaps this can actually help your Game if you can establish yourself as the anti-brit stag party and you have a legit back story as to why you are in their country.

Long story short if by "ruin" you mean compared to ten years ago then yes. But that doesn't necessarily mean you can't do well. You just need to understand this and adjust/tighten your Game similarly. That and post-up in spots that are not stag party condusive.

I cannot fully comment on Talinn, as I was on my ass the entire time I was there and didn't go out.

Lithuania on the other had I really enjoyed. Especially if you stick to Palanga, Klapedia, and Kaunas. I got the impression that Vilnuis is approaching Talinn/Riga popularity.

Welcome to the forum mysterious one [Image: smile.gif]

edit

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

I have noticed that British guys want to show liveability and make their presence felt despite any lack of looks,attractiveness,cash or whatever.It is imperial mentality and really cockblocks everyone else.They shout and make all kinds of gestures because they feel free to do it.They do not give a shit if that is annoying for the others.In fact they can show their power this way.We talk about John Bull mentality here and probably weak Mediteraneans are unable to compete.
If they cockblock the rest of foreigners this way the better for them.If they create a bad reputation they do not give a damn as the locals are more than willing to take their money.A solution in Greece was to move them in remote places like Kavos,Faliraki,Malia etc where they can do their stag thing without annoying the others(although the locals disdain).This cannot be done in places like Riga or Prague where beautiful women and cheap booze are the main attractions for staggers.(in Greece it is hot weather,sun,cheap booze and ready to fuck English girls).

We should also not foreget the damage caused by other foreigners like the Italians who come in hordes to avoid expesnses and hit on every girl promising marriage,the Arabs who offer ridiculously expensive presents and the Turks who try to close every girl into their barn.Very few foreigners have actually beneficial effect(like Scandinavians,Germans etc).

At the end of the day yes stag parties are annoying, I myself avoid these groups of people whilst in Europe.

The baltics being invaded by drunk brits/italians/irish etc has been common knowledge for some time, so you can always just chose not to go there if it bothers you that much. I personally will go to all of these places, because I can score in any land and I don't make excuses for not getting my dick wet, I am British but I also have Balkan power running through my veins.

I have met many girls from the Baltics in London, I have fucked a few and dated a few, they all love the UK, and I love them

Also the Brits hold stag parties only where the authorities and the locals allow it.In countries like Germany with strict laws and police they would never dare the same.They tried to initiate the same in Russia in cities like Moscow and St. Peterburg but they got their asses kicked by locals and police there was ruthless beating on hooligans and next day they were expelled from Russian prison to UK.
About Ukraine I have my doubts but I am inclined to think that it may become a favorite stag party destination after euro 2012 and the discovery of local potential.Ukrainians are way too corrupted they need the money and they do not have the Russian resistance spirit.
A lot depends on EU as well.There is pressure on Poles,Estonians,Latvians to accept the drunk Englisha and turn a blind eye on them.They also get heavily benefited by EU accession so it does not suit them to start hunting for Brits.

Interesting

They are gentlemen but they also love freedom.Showing your ass in public is a display of freedom.Anyway I am not an expert in English mentality.

Quote: (04-15-2012 04:47 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

You caught me. Introduction posted in the "official introduction" thread.

Quote: (04-15-2012 05:19 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Also the Brits hold stag parties only where the authorities and the locals allow it.In countries like Germany with strict laws and police they would never dare the same.They tried to initiate the same in Russia in cities like Moscow and St. Peterburg but they got their asses kicked by locals and police there was ruthless beating on hooligans and next day they were expelled from Russian prison to UK.
About Ukraine I have my doubts but I am inclined to think that it may become a favorite stag party destination after euro 2012 and the discovery of local potential.Ukrainians are way too corrupted they need the money and they do not have the Russian resistance spirit.
A lot depends on EU as well.There is pressure on Poles,Estonians,Latvians to accept the drunk Englisha and turn a blind eye on them.They also get heavily benefited by EU accession so it does not suit them to start hunting for Brits.

I do not think that Ukraine will become a favourite stag destination. Let's compare Ukraine to Poland for example, Brits(again for example) have a deep affinity with the Poles, as there are a great many Poles in the UK. everybody know's a Polish person, and when people think "Eastern Europe" they think "Poland".

Poland also has better infrastructure, better food, better people, higher standards - it's the European Union.

People still think of the Ukraine and the FSU as a place full of gangsters, aids, crooks, corrupt Police etc.

I would sorry for any stag group coming to west Ukraine presently, the food sucks, the beer sucks, the strip clubs are a joke, there is not much excitement here. It more suits couples, people interested in the history/architecture. Also SNL is not easy.

There have been cheap flights to Kiev for sometime, but this has not resulted in many stag parties. Going back to the question of whether EURO 2012 will change things? - I think not. Ukraine has already alienated the civilised world by charging 500 Euro a night for hotel room, or cancelling bookings for higher paying guests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17688052

The Brits vs American thing is so old, especially since we have established that Brits are louder and more obnoxious. [Image: smile.gif]

Check out Naughty Nomad's recent update on the Baltics:

http://naughtynomad.com/2012/04/13/what-...e-baltics/

Quote: (04-15-2012 06:21 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Yes, a whole 4 minutes before your post here. So who signs up to a forum, then straight away makes his contribution in the form of some hate shit.

How many accounts did you create on the 1st of March?!

Quote: (04-15-2012 06:55 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2012 06:21 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Yes, a whole 4 minutes before your post here. So who signs up to a forum, then straight away makes his contribution in the form of some hate shit.

How many accounts did you create on the 1st of March?!

42. But seriously, 1. Honestly, I was away on training exercises for the month of March and hosting family since then, which is why my first posts are only now. I know you probably won't believe me and that is fine and understandable.

I was trying to sharing some personal experience and contribute. I'm not exactly sure what was so hatefully about what I said? There were no lies or exaggerations, just what I had saw and how it relates to the OP's point that everything had been "ruined." And yes, while the "good-ol' days" are gone, to get over it and adapt/overcome.

Blunt? Perhaps. Hate? I think not.

Pacesetter: Don't mind Deb, he is known to respond strongly to anything that criticizes Britain.

Quote: (04-15-2012 06:39 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2012 05:19 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I do not think that Ukraine will become a favourite stag destination. Let's compare Ukraine to Poland for example, Brits(again for example) have a deep affinity with the Poles, as there are a great many Poles in the UK. everybody know's a Polish person, and when people think "Eastern Europe" they think "Poland".

Poland also has better infrastructure, better food, better people, higher standards - it's the European Union.

People still think of the Ukraine and the FSU as a place full of gangsters, aids, crooks, corrupt Police etc.

I would sorry for any stag group coming to west Ukraine presently, the food sucks, the beer sucks, the strip clubs are a joke, there is not much excitement here. It more suits couples, people interested in the history/architecture. Also SNL is not easy.

There have been cheap flights to Kiev for sometime, but this has not resulted in many stag parties. Going back to the question of whether EURO 2012 will change things? - I think not. Ukraine has already alienated the civilised world by charging 500 Euro a night for hotel room, or cancelling bookings for higher paying guests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17688052

The only thing that hinders stag party development in Ukraine is the shitty infrastructure displayed by lack of accomodation possibilities with western standards and western prices.Western standards are way overpriced in Ukraine.This will have to change partly with euro 2012 they have to build some rooms to accomodate so many people without them being pissed off.

Quote: (04-15-2012 07:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Pacesetter: Don't mind Deb, he is known to respond strongly to anything that criticizes Britain.

Haha. And Roosh is very keen to critisize Britain at the first opportunity [Image: smile.gif]