rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just landed in Fortaleza Brazil

After only four flights.

Quick first impressions...

Wheres all the acai stands? Definitely not like Rio... i had to go hunting for one and she gave me a look like no one orders acai.

Girls are not as dark as I was told. But they are a bit chunky monkey.

Day time is kind of dead. People coming out now that the sun is down.

Why Fortaleza?

Yeah I was about to ask that.

I have been there and I cannot think of a single reason why I would go back.

I am arriving in Brazil in a couple of weeks but I will be sticking to Rio and Florianapolis with a few days in Sao Paulo in between.

Yeah, why'd you go to the North? South is way better. Taller, prettier girls with blonde hair. In the north they're more chunky, shorter and have flat heads. The flat heads are cool in way I guess. Perfect to rest the beer bottle on when she's giving you head.

I want to see the north of brazil

north of rio? i recommend these places:
1. morro de sao paulo (jump off from bahian cultural-center salvador)
2. pipa
3. porto seguro
4. vitoria
5. belo horizonte

ive only been to bh, morro and salvador, but i heard some amazing things from this swedish guy about pipa. all the motherfucker talked about was pipa, pipa, pipa. he also ended up his stay there with the herp, which im sure is right up ur grimy ass alley hahahhahahaha jk
all i know about recife is this traveler told me she got robbed, beat up and gangbanged there by these guys there so ill leave u to decide whether u wanna venture out there
dont feel obliged to travel to only places on the beach. check out some inland spots and plot your own path to rio through inland states like minas gerais, where the best women of brazil are from.

I saw a shootout between two drug dealers in Recife (well Olinda which is just down the road). I also had my watch ripped off my wrist by a couple of kids so Recife is also the only place in the world where I have ever been robbed in my life (altough others have tried).

Only place in Brazil I would recommend North of Rio is Fernando De Noroha. Most beautiful beaches I have ever seen in my life.

Fortaleza is a tricky city because on one hand, it's a zoo filled with Euro (mainly Italians, Scandinavian, Dutch and German) sex tourists and for this, few self respecting girls from a good background would want to be seen with a gringo. However, if said gringo is young, speaks the lingo and goes outside of the Ground Zero of the Sex Tourism oriented clubs, then it can be a blast to hook up with some truly beautiful gatinhas who are also very intelligent. But again, can't stress that enough, Portuguese skills required. And no, the lame opening of "Você gosta de gringos" won't do any good to anyone other than make girl laugh at your face. So yeah, had a lot of fun in Fortaleza with non pros. Fortaleza is good for hooking up with intelligent and beautiful girls then taking them with you to the heavenly beaches in either direction outside of Fortaleza (Beribebe, Canoa Quebrada, Jericoacora etc...). So all in all, Fortaleza is good. It is even better if one speaks the lingo and has the time to invest until he catches a hot babe then go visiting those wonderful small fishing villages where the beaches are out of this world.

Quote: (03-08-2010 06:37 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Fortaleza is a tricky city because on one hand, it's a zoo filled with Euro (mainly Italians, Scandinavian, Dutch and German) sex tourists and for this, few self respecting girls from a good background would want to be seen with a gringo. However, if said gringo is young, speaks the lingo and goes outside of the Ground Zero of the Sex Tourism oriented clubs, then it can be a blast to hook up with some truly beautiful gatinhas who are also very intelligent. But again, can't stress that enough, Portuguese skills required. And no, the lame opening of "Você gosta de gringos" won't do any good to anyone other than make girl laugh at your face. So yeah, had a lot of fun in Fortaleza with non pros. Fortaleza is good for hooking up with intelligent and beautiful girls then taking them with you to the heavenly beaches in either direction outside of Fortaleza (Beribebe, Canoa Quebrada, Jericoacora etc...). So all in all, Fortaleza is good. It is even better if one speaks the lingo and has the time to invest until he catches a hot babe then go visiting those wonderful small fishing villages where the beaches are out of this world.

Sounds a lot like Medellin - Lol! (Spanish required)

Quote: (10-22-2009 04:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

After only four flights.

Wheres all the acai stands? Definitely not like Rio... i had to go hunting for one and she gave me a look like no one orders acai.

If you want Acai, then you have to go to Amazonia, Belem (Para), the NOrth, not NOrtheast it will be easier to find. Plus u may taste acai with fried fish.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (03-09-2010 05:28 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2009 04:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

After only four flights.

If you want Acai, then you have to go to Amazonia, Belem (Para), the NOrth, not NOrtheast it will be easier to find. Plus u may taste acai with fried fish.

I had no problem finding a good and tasty Açai in Fortaleza on the numerious suco bars on Beira Mar avenue or anywhere else for that matter.