rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting a Russian girl to visit me in Spain

Hello there,

I am gaming a russian girl I met in the S-bahn (train) in Berlin 10 days ago. I live in Palma de Mallorca and I am working her (convincing her?) to come over visit me.
I would reallly aprecciate your advice since I have had bad results with Russian girls in the past.

How it went down:

a) Was waiting for the train in Berlin and I see walking towards another point of the tracks this beautiful brunette, blue eyes, perky ass and tits, way nicer than the typical berlin-german girl.

b) Take a detour to get in the same car than her. Approach with a question "how many stations to Chalotteburg" . I ask where is she from, she is from SOUTH Russia. The place is called "Krasnodar". She is a 22 year old law student that is studdying law "so she can get away with bending the rules in her favour" . She is going to a further station so I know how much time do I have.

c) Her English is 70% but she smiles and is actually nice to talk with.
I remember her asking questions about what do I do for a living and some other typical questions.

d) I am getting closer to my stop so I tell her I am going out with some other spanish people that night for a drink and she should come. She says she is busy.
I ask about the next day and she says she is going to see "Titanic 3D"
by this time I have her name for being Facebook friends.
I leave the train saying "That Titanic movie is so boring, I am much more fun" she laughs

----

Fast forward 3 days I am back in Spain and get messages form her via Facebook asking if I am still in Berlin.

I play it like I am still there, I lead her on and then tell her I am busy. She offers a day to hang after that and send her phone number.
I wish I was in Berlin by this point!

----

We continue sending eachother facebook messages (that thing is becoming huge!) and its actually quite convenient because I can paste the conversation here.

follows:

April 4 Buenosaires
hello south carolina lady

April 6Anna
Hello=)Are you still in Berlin? How do you like your trip?)

April 7Buenosaires
Hello girl from the "red gift" I like my trip, lots of fun. do not want it to finish. Going tonight to the Berghain, I was told is special. How was your boring 3D movie ?

April 8Anna
It was not boring!!!!!=) We girls like these kinds of movies)) Romantic and sad) When are you going home? Berghain? What is that - never heard of it?)

April 8Buenosaires
Berghain is a club, but we ended up not going there because yesterday was men only (thats even worse than your 3D movie) I am going back to Mallorca soon, but I would love to take you out...

April 8Anna
Ahhhaahhh - only men in the club - for me it would be fun)))) I write you my phone number and I have tomorrow evening free) so if you have time - we can meet 0151 xxxxxxxxxx

April 9Buenosaires
Kak dela dear Anna? Your name is the same as my sister, maybe I will call you "little sis" from now on
It would have been fun to meet, butt... I have my goodbye dinner tonight and tomorrow morning I go back to the sun in Mallorca.
see me next time,
Big bro

April 9Anna
Dela - super!!! Today I have resieved my first salary)))
Ok, the next time you will be in Berlin or Moskow or maybe we will be at the same time in Charlston we can meet) sun - I am a little bit jelios)))))) It is not really hot in Berlin these days((((

We say in Russia - Poka Big Brother

April 10Buenosaires
or Mallorca

April 10Anna

April 10Buenosaires
going to Charleston for my cousins wedding in October, butt thats kind of far away...come get some sun in Mallorca, I take you out then

April 10Anna
))))Spain - I d love to visit it) We ll see - maybe in summer I can find a tour )

YesterdayBuenosaires
Come visit me for a few days, you can find some cheap flights mid week I have a nice blue couch with a view for you
If I find you crazy or something I put you on a boat back to Berlin
living room 1.jpg
view.jpg

YesterdayBuenosaires
a) Me relaxing
b) I might even feed you something
2011-12-31 11.31.53.jpg
2012-01-01 23.22.25.jpg

22 hours agoAnna
Wow!!!=) Man Spain is wonderful - the most important thing is - there is so warm and a lot of sun!!!
I will think about it)))))) But it sounds like a crazy and funny adventure))))) To come to visit a man - whom I have seen only once in my live in S Bahn in Berlin)))) But it sounds so interesting - I like it))))
Do you like to cook?))))

22 hours agoBuenosaires
It is kind of crazy
But most fun adventures need a dose of crazy
I am at a friends restaurant in Palmanova. I might take ;p

21 hours agoAnna
You cook at a friends restorant?)))) Wow so many diffrent things that you can do - green energy and cooking - and as I have understood you like paintings?)
Man I am crazy I really can come)))))

21 hours agoBuenosaires
I am getting worried don't be too crazy please
I do paint, abstract mostly
Do you enjoy art? and food ?

21 hours agoAnna
Well do you know people who dont enjoy it?))))
of course I do=) I really Love Italien food, russian also and some things from French cuisine - the franch onion soup for example)) I have tried it in Paris and got in love with it)
And art I prefere classical art - russian artists of the 19 century - who did realistik style)
And what do you prefer in these fields:art and food?)

20 hours agoBuenosaires
MTV and french fries

20 hours agoAnna

20 hours agoBuenosaires
1334356419456.jpg

20 hours agoBuenosaires
1334356476790.jpg

20 hours agoBuenosaires
1334356552366.jpg

20 hours agoAnna
A little bit difficult for me to swich from one language into enother - from German to English but I am doing my best)))) Who is on the first picture)))?
Did you paint these pictures? or this is yor favourite artist?)

20 hours agoBuenosaires
She is my friends daughter

20 hours agoAnna
so many questions))) sorry)))

20 hours agoBuenosaires
Magui

20 hours agoAnna
sweet)
Thats her name)

20 hours agoBuenosaires
Check the signature on the paintings

20 hours agoAnna
That' s mine)
SAM_5529.JPG

20 hours agoBuenosaires
I like

20 hours agoAnna
Have learned how to draw somewhere?)
Or you just draw because you like=)
Thanks

20 hours agoBuenosaires
1334357212497.jpg

20 hours agoAnna
looks like seeshel)

20 hours agoBuenosaires
I am a beginner

20 hours agoAnna
I never visited any school for painting but I always wanted )
but my parents said I must dance )
When I was a Kid as a hobby)

20 hours agoBuenosaires
If the paintings you sent is yours, you are talented

20 hours agoAnna
Seriosly mine))))

20 hours agoAnna
I must go sleep Tomorrow I have to work) So early to wake up((((

20 hours agoBuenosaires
Good

20 hours agoAnna
Good night)

19 hours agoBuenosaires
Buenas noches
Beso

10 hours agoAnna
Gracias

about an hour agoBuenosaires
Sure thing

-------------------------

Ok, in the dialague above I sent her some photos of paitings I made and of the "couch" I would put her if she comes visit

Now you pretty much know everything. I do not want to push to hard, but I have got some serious indicators she might actually come.

Open to your comments, experiences and advice,

buenosaires

She will not come.In your position I would visit Krasnodar.I talk from experience.She will come maybe only in case you pay for tickets and her visa.

Quote: (04-14-2012 03:54 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

She will not come.In your position I would visit Krasnodar.I talk from experience.She will come maybe only in case you pay for tickets and her visa.

+ 1

having gotten a touch of Russian experience, not as extensive as what Kamaki knows but my experience echos his... these girls will do pretty much whatever as long as you're footing the bill. There's always exceptions to the rule but it's like a hooker service with them, pay for their company, and you get the full girlfriend experience lol. Go visit her or pay for her, most likely the only way she's coming. Gaming Russian girls isn't for the cheap unless you get really lucky. I have ones I met while in Thailand emailing and wanting to skype repeatedly, saying that they'd love to come visit and I've developed connections with them already and as much as they claim to like me they aren't gonna spend a dime of their own cash to come out to Vancouver, even tho some of them come from good enough families to swing it. Just not the way they expect it to be done.

I might not have been specific that she is a student in Berlin. She also seemed well off. But as you mention Russian and also Scandinavian women have asked me to pay their flights and they would come to be, in a norwegian case, my "sexual servants". How sweet is hypocrisy in the femi-nazi societies?

Krasnodar would be interesting also.

She might be playing me, but she seems a high quality girl. I dont say that often.

I was asking about how to game her from now on. In regards with teasing, sexual writing, compliance, tests and such. What frame to impose in this reality.

Quote: (04-14-2012 05:12 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

+ 1

having gotten a touch of Russian experience, not as extensive as what Kamaki knows but my experience echos his... these girls will do pretty much whatever as long as you're footing the bill. There's always exceptions to the rule but it's like a hooker service with them, pay for their company, and you get the full girlfriend experience lol. Go visit her or pay for her, most likely the only way she's coming. Gaming Russian girls isn't for the cheap unless you get really lucky. I have ones I met while in Thailand emailing and wanting to skype repeatedly, saying that they'd love to come visit and I've developed connections with them already and as much as they claim to like me they aren't gonna spend a dime of their own cash to come out to Vancouver, even tho some of them come from good enough families to swing it. Just not the way they expect it to be done.

I will make her into an exception. I am not into hookers that much.

She even mentions getting paid for her first time.

I would like to hear suggestions on how to counteract potential "cockblocking" from her circle when she mentions "them" she is thinking on going to visit to Spain a guy she met for 8 minutes in the train.
What do you think? I imagine if she is attracted and lonely enough she will come anyways.

I am in the same situation. The chick (a solid 7.5-8) is totally "into" me and will come visit me. I call it slow game: just let time go by, until the pussy comes to you, without any effort. Only problem is that she might be accompanied by another girl, who might be a serious cockblock to me... I give myself 80% chance of banging her.

I recognize the thousands of "Smile" the russian girls put in every sentence, even when telling they are sad [Image: smile.gif]) or ill[Image: smile.gif]) or when they just got dumped [Image: smile.gif]))) by some other guy.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

She turned you down TWICE for in-person.

She said one of her main goals is to learn to not follow rules.

I'd be watching for her to try to get money for a ticket; after which the same excuses she's given you before would start up again and she would never show.

Never give a woman who hasn't fucked a dime.

Precisely. I would only consider someone I have been with a while and developed a certain level of trust as a fuck buddy to fly to me. If you want to game her go to Krasnodar to do it.

Quote: (04-20-2012 11:53 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

She turned you down TWICE for in-person.

She said one of her main goals is to learn to not follow rules.

I'd be watching for her to try to get money for a ticket; after which the same excuses she's given you before would start up again and she would never show.

Never give a woman who hasn't fucked a dime.

I am not paying her ticket (she hasnt asked, and I would not)
She is still on, continued conversation below.
If she ends up asking for ticket money, I will be surprised. She would be fooling me big time making me think she is actually a PERSON

-------------

Buenosaires
Hello Malevich girl
I bet you are learning to cook that onion soup...

April 17Anna
Malevich black square is hanging in Ermitag in St Petersburg I belive but I did not manage to find it when I was there cause it is so large!!!!! No I was learning it is a French trick - I can cook rushan stuff as Borch, blini, pelmeni and other things) When the swimming and sun tanning season starts at your place?)

April 18Buenosaires
Hey little sister,

I have to inform you I have the "REAL Malevich black square" here in my
power, you didnt miss anything at St. Petersburg since thats obviousely a
fake!
Also got a Van Gogh last March in Amsterdam. Both for inspiration [?]

"Borch" I heard wonders of that one from my father. He always loved her grandmother's Borch. I never had the pleasure yet

Swimming and tanning season opens May 1st in these lands. How much would
you absolutely love to come warm up for a few days?

If I like your food...I might make my famous Lasagna and let you try a
piece

Poka, Malevich

Diego

ThursdayAnna
Hey Big Brother!!!! I can imagine what kind of black square you have)))) Obviously it is a TV set)))) am I right?))) Yes you have already told me that you have some russian roots) That is interesting - ok if you are a good boy I will cook you some Borch so You will have a chance to try it)))) Wow May is near!!!))) I can visit you in May for a couple of days - if you have free time of course - or when it suits you))))

ThursdayAnna
about Amsterdam - I am going there in the end of April from 30 April - till the 4 th of May I hope there going to be lots of tulips there )))
so maybe I will get me some pieces of Van Gogh too!):-Ъ

Quote: (04-19-2012 12:13 PM)michelin Wrote:  

I am in the same situation. The chick (a solid 7.5-8) is totally "into" me and will come visit me. I call it slow game: just let time go by, until the pussy comes to you, without any effort. Only problem is that she might be accompanied by another girl, who might be a serious cockblock to me... I give myself 80% chance of banging her.

I recognize the thousands of "Smile" the russian girls put in every sentence, even when telling they are sad [Image: smile.gif]) or ill[Image: smile.gif]) or when they just got dumped [Image: smile.gif]))) by some other guy.

Yes, lots of )))))
I gues thats her mixed [Image: smile.gif] + !!!

Anyways she actually seems like a femine girl, very smart and cultured.

She hasnt even mentioned coming with a girlfriend. I am actually impressed by this girl attitude

Too good to be true? or is this East European women on their best?

See conversation below copy paste. She is asking me when I can have her here.

I am thinking that a teasing, non needy answer with a cheap ticket link should do the trick.

There are many Russian girls who have several boyfriends scattered in Europe so they can visit them in row and enjoy permanent vacations.They can have one in France(all love France) one in Spain one in Italy etc.It does not bother them.
Of course you have to pay for the ticket and visa.Banging is guaranteed.You will also have to cover all her expenses.The average is 1000 euro for a week tickets included.The only problem I see is that she is a law student and law students tend sometimes to socialize without interest in banging however not always.

Quote: (04-22-2012 08:17 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

There are many Russian girls who have several boyfriends scattered in Europe so they can visit them in row and enjoy permanent vacations.They can have one in France(all love France) one in Spain one in Italy etc.It does not bother them.
Of course you have to pay for the ticket and visa.Banging is guaranteed.You will also have to cover all her expenses.The average is 1000 euro for a week tickets included.The only problem I see is that she is a law student and law students tend sometimes to socialize without interest in banging however not always.

I think you have a very narrow view of the situation.
I am not going to pay for her. If I think she desrves it, I might take her out for dinner.
Have you read the thread?
We are talking about the food she will cook for me, there is no mention at all of me paying for her plane tickets AND she doesnt need a VISA man.

Quote: (04-22-2012 11:18 AM)buenosaires Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2012 08:17 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I think you have a very narrow view of the situation.
I am not going to pay for her. If I think she desrves it, I might take her out for dinner.
Have you read the thread?
We are talking about the food she will cook for me, there is no mention at all of me paying for her plane tickets AND she doesnt need a VISA man.

See Post: #1Advice on Russian Game: I met her in the train and comes visit me in Spain

It is a summary and update/continuation of this thread

Hey buenosaires,

Firstly well done on playing a good game so far.

I have no idea if she is into you or not but after reading the replies above I'd like to inject some positivity into the thread. I met a Belarusian girl in Belarus a few years back,very attractive,educated,really classy. I invited her to the UK,she accepted and then insisting on buying her own ticket/visa and flew to the UK to visit me, had a great time together,still good friends to this day. So such women are out there,not every FSU chick is out to get a free trip. Another thing is I can't tell you what an aphrodisiac Spain is to Russian chicks. Pretty much the only lie I tell Russian women is that I own a house in Spain,their demeanour towards me changes once I casually drop the line in. Spain is paradise to a Russian. So it's entirely feasible that the dev is interested in visiting you without expecting a free trip out of it. keep us posted on how it turns out.

As for how to play it from here on in: keep going as you are,you're doing fine,just don't neg her. They don't work on Russian chicks in the way they do on others.

Quote: (04-30-2012 06:29 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Hey buenosaires,

Firstly well done on playing a good game so far.

I have no idea if she is into you or not but after reading the replies above I'd like to inject some positivity into the thread. I met a Belarusian girl in Belarus a few years back,very attractive,educated,really classy. I invited her to the UK,she accepted and then insisting on buying her own ticket/visa and flew to the UK to visit me, had a great time together,still good friends to this day. So such women are out there,not every FSU chick is out to get a free trip. Another thing is I can't tell you what an aphrodisiac Spain is to Russian chicks. Pretty much the only lie I tell Russian women is that I own a house in Spain,their demeanour towards me changes once I casually drop the line in. Spain is paradise to a Russian. So it's entirely feasible that the dev is interested in visiting you without expecting a free trip out of it. keep us posted on how it turns out.

As for how to play it from here on in: keep going as you are,you're doing fine,just don't neg her. They don't work on Russian chicks in the way they do on others.

Thanks for the interesting story Vorkuta. This girls seems like your Bielorrussian friend. about the ticket, we never even mentioned it.

1) No negs: OK
2) Occassional compliments??
3) She is asking me to cook for her, she is also proposing to cook for me
4) How would you go about generation sexual tension with a Russian? I read from Roosh the phrase "horny nice guy". Do you agree?
5) How kinky or sexual are they? I never had the pleasure. I found that Germans are like fucking machines, Spanish very loud, Swedish are like furniture, thats the type of "definition" I am asking.

Spain is great in that way. I might have to leave my island after the summer for work in Madrid or in NL.

Thanks

Please continue this thread in the updated thread I created
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12587.html