rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going in for the kiss

Going in for the kiss

Long story short, a year ago my boy's girlfriend was trying to hook me up with her friend. We had a decent vibe. After the second date, I walked her to her car and went in for the kiss. A fool I was, I didn't try to fuck her that night and instead prolonged the process by saying my goodbye. Eventually she lost interest and hit me with the "we should just be friends" line.

I was hanging out with my friend last night and the subject came at head. He had said that the girl was turned off my by the fact that I held both hands behind her head as I kissed her (in a romantic fashion, basically how they do in movies).

What's the most efficient way to go in for the make out session? Should I put my hand under her chin and kiss her or just do a straight face-to-face with my hands around her hips?

Going in for the kiss

Hands around the hips on the first kiss.

You should be banging a girl before you try the romantic kiss.

Going in for the kiss

Cool, thanks

Going in for the kiss

I'm a big fan of *one* hand along her neck, across the cheek and just by the base of her head. This lets you pull her in and the intimacy gives her tingles (if she's into you). It's all in how confident you are and how good the timing is. I think I usually stare for a second or two then just go for it. Never ask.

And yeah, the romantic kiss was probably too much.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Going in for the kiss

i never thought about stuff like this.

two hands behind her head a "romantic kiss"? Maybe if its really gentle and stuff. If you do it more aggressively I think it'd be hard to interpret such a kiss as romantic.

it depends on the intensity of the makeout session, how into you she is, if she (or you) are under the influence of alcohol & all. it's really hard to generalize about things like this. but on average, first kisses are sort of light and dainty and then pick up steam.

Going in for the kiss

Maybe I'm weird, but I'm a big fan of not kissing a girl until I'm going to bang her. I try to get her to a spot, my car, bed, her bed, couch, hotel room, the kitchen floor, bathroom at a party, the pool table after the bar closes, her parent's living room, wherever we can start making out and I can start groping her. If you do that at a bar or in this case outside a car, it's not going anywhere further in that location. My way she doesn't have time to rationalize with that little voice in her head going, "Oh no, I already made out with him, sex is inevitably what he'll push for next."

Going in for the kiss

Quote: (04-14-2012 09:41 AM)Knowledge Seeker Wrote:  

He had said that the girl was turned off my by the fact that I held both hands behind her head as I kissed her (in a romantic fashion, basically how they do in movies).
This a bullshit excuse, of the kind that women make to rationalize choices that they make for other reasons. She was turned off because yupr game was not tight.