rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab mystery

Date Lab mystery

This is an interesting date lab. The girl is okay looking for DC and probably more pretty than the guy is handsome. When I saw the picture I predicted that she would disqualify him almost immediately, but she actually liked him a lot. He ended up rejecting her, and no real reason was given.

Her main downside is that she's a bit ditzy ("HR Professional".. no surprise) but as a fitness instructor her body should be tight. He actually used the "I have to get up early" excuse on her to end the date at 10:30.

Do you think maybe he rejected her on purpose to improve his social reputation as a result of the article? The girl isn't a beauty queen but she looks bangable to me... more so than the previous Date Lab hogs they've trotted out.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...ory_1.html

Date Lab mystery

Yeah, I'm not getting why he didn't pursue more. Even just a bang. She's cute enough, and like you said, being a fitness instructor means she probably has a really hard body.

Only thing I can think of is that he's looking for "The One" to marry and settle down with, and this girl just didn't meet the criteria. Being fairly young, successful, and in good shape, I'm sure he probably gets dates on a regular basis.

Date Lab mystery

He insinuated that she wasn't attractive enough:

Quote:Quote:

She’s cute, [but] I wouldn’t go much further than that.

As far as my attraction to her, physical attraction, I wouldn’t say it changed. I definitely was thinking, Oh, she’s cool. She has a lot of interesting things to say.

then LJBF'd her hard:

“I’d be up for a drink or coffee,” Brian says. “Maybe we can connect as friends.”

I think he's trying to subtly imply here that he's something of a player, even though he definitely doesn't look like he's swimming in pussy:

I work with mostly guys and they’re all really cool, but most of them have families. Everyone’s always coming up with people to set me up with. I don’t know if they think I need the help, or what. [They told me], “We’re going to [apply to Date Lab] for you, or you’re going to do it.”

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Date Lab mystery

Maybe he secretly is a player, nuked her pussy/hamster by friendzoning her and will call her up soon for a real date outside of the media?

Maybe he also used the rejection as a 'DHV' to other girls who might see him.

Date Lab mystery

He could be closeted.

Date Lab mystery

No way in hell that guy's a player. Come on, just look at him. He wants to settle down and she didn't meet his requirements. I would gladly fuck that girl.

Date Lab mystery

'Tis strange. The girl is definitely cute. In fact, she looks to be the type of girl I often game hard (pale, Jewish-looking girls). My best guess is that she repeatedly said stupid, ignorant shit. She was trying too hard to be funny or clever and it softened the guy's boner. Or, he's a serious, business-only type guy, looking for marriage, and she was too fun and silly.

Very weird for Date Lab.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Date Lab mystery

Dont think so hard. He probably did have to get up early but the dude is such a dweeb he didn't even think "I could bang this chick" Some guys really just dont get it, at all.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Date Lab mystery

I agree with Chad.

If this guy is a secret player, he is doing it really stealthily.

Date Lab mystery

She’s not a comedian, but she’s got a really dry, witty sense of humor.

Sounds like she was a try hard. I know with me if a girl is telling borderline funny jokes all night I get annoyed.

I will rate [the date] 4.75 [out of 5]. I was thinking, Should I just give it a 5 because it was really fun? But then I was like, Should I give it a perfect score, because what if he doesn’t give it a perfect score?

Spin hamster, spin.

I think the dude is looking for the one to marry. She is probably too annoying and ditsy (and old?) for him to go for it. He should try to hang out with her again, he'll definitely get the pussy. He may not be a player, but he certainly has poise.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Date Lab mystery

He looks gay.

Date Lab mystery

Being an Engineer myself I can tell you that there are few educated professionals I LOATHE more than HR people. It's a flurry of emotions that I don't really don't know how to explain but basically I would say that engineers view the flighty and dressed up judgemental nature of HR people as fake and unreliable. It might just be me but this is actually the opinion of many people in my position that I've meet from different backgrounds and cultures.

Date Lab mystery

Quote: (04-14-2012 11:31 AM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Dont think so hard. He probably did have to get up early but the dude is such a dweeb he didn't even think "I could bang this chick" Some guys really just dont get it, at all.

Nailed it. You'd be surprised how many guys just don't have that "killer instinct" that we do.

Somebody should email this guy Tuth's first-date bang recipe.

Date Lab mystery

Quote: (04-14-2012 02:34 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Nailed it. You'd be surprised how many guys just don't have that "killer instinct" that we do.

I knew a guy like this in college. He was very good at attracting women, but he never knew how to take it to the next level and always ended up getting friendzoned.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Date Lab mystery

Eh, haven't you guys considered the fact that she found him attractive BECAUSE he walked out early? That's the hamster at work right there...

Date Lab mystery

Quote: (04-14-2012 03:15 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Eh, haven't you guys considered the fact that she found him attractive BECAUSE he walked out early? That's the hamster at work right there...

Something stinks majorly about this Date Lab! It's funny that we're so used to the same pattern (fat or old girl; beta dude; girl rejection) that we can't wrap our head around this one. LMAO.

Our own hamsters are going crazy:

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Date Lab mystery

engineering project manager

The answer was there the whole time. He's most likely an aspie.

Date Lab mystery

Quote: (04-15-2012 02:21 AM)El Rey Wrote:  

engineering project manager

The answer was there the whole time. He's most likely an aspie.

i think we can rule that out. an aspie wouldn't be so tactile or have entertained her so much.

Date Lab mystery

Looks can be deceiving.

Hello.

Date Lab mystery

Quote: (04-14-2012 10:43 AM)houston Wrote:  

No way in hell that guy's a player. Come on, just look at him. He wants to settle down and she didn't meet his requirements. I would gladly fuck that girl.

There is no specific look to a player, it's a mindset. I'm sure some of the top baggers on here look odd as opposed to what a player looks like but yet they pipe lizards by the bucketload.

Remember that film, KIDS? The one where that guy was banging lots of reptiles? He looked nerdy as fcuk (to me) and he had a strange slurred voice yet he was successful in getting lizards to drop the panties for him.

To second blurb's statement, looks can be decieving.

If he is not a player, maybe the lizard had DRAGON breath. I've met a few hot lizards and then either the whiff of their punnies sent me packing or they had a mouthpiece that was kicking like Bruce Lee.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Date Lab mystery

I've met a lot of players. The good looking ones are a minority.

In fact being good looking will decrease the chance you become a player.

Date Lab mystery

Quote: (04-16-2012 01:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Can you speak more on this? I'm a fairly good looking guy and it works good when a girl is obviously into my look or straight up hoes. No bullshit, they let it be known that they want me. It gets trickier withother girls because they assume I'm a player as soon as I open my mouth.

Date Lab mystery

He kind of looks like Stevie Janowski of East Bound and Down.

Date Lab mystery

Quote: (04-16-2012 03:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2012 01:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Can you speak more on this? I'm a fairly good looking guy and it works good when a girl is obviously into my look or straight up hoes. No bullshit, they let it be known that they want me. It gets trickier withother girls because they assume I'm a player as soon as I open my mouth.

What he's saying rings true in my experience. If you're good looking, you can become complacent as girls will fall into your lap sometimes. You'll grow up getting laid every once and a while by attractive girls doing close to nothing (them approaching you).

I've had friends tell me that if they looked like me they'd be banging 10s every weekend. What they fail to notice however, is that there is a good chance they never would have learned game growing up when things come pretty easily.

This is a tangent from the thread however. I agree on a purely looks standpoint she's out of the guys league, in DC anyway (assuming she does have a great bod).

Date Lab mystery

Quote: (04-14-2012 03:11 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2012 02:34 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I knew a guy like this in college. He was very good at attracting women, but he never knew how to take it to the next level and always ended up getting friendzoned.

Sounds like me... I'm working on it. Suggestions are always helpful.