rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you are not used to hot women?

I don't have a problem approaching hottest girls, having fun with them and # closing them at the bar. However, I am stuck at banging them.

So I # closed this girl at the club. I kept my finger crossed she would come out for 1st date. She actually txted me right after leaving the club.

Long story short, it took me a month to meet her for 1st time, tonight.
She is tall, blonde, 8.5(I really don't exaggerate), non trashy, non stripper looking hot but somewhat classy. She is easily top 5% girl at the bar.
She offered me to buy a drink right away. By judging her behavior during conversation, I knew she was into me. I did my best to keep my cool and act normal.
We were talking about sushi and she even mentioned she would pay for the sushi if we go out.
We did some romantic kiss by the corner. I stopped kissing and used this line 'hey you know what, this is all you gonna get tonight, I am sending you home'
she seemed little bit irritated and said she makes her own decision.
but it seemed all good since she txted thanks for good time when I got home.

so I never had this kind of hot girl offering something like that.
I am not used to that. here are some of my concerns.

-Public eyes: I am Asian (she mentioned she dated half-japanese. maybe that's why she likes me) Even when I walk with average white girl, I get attentions. Now I am with this very hot blonde, obviously it will happen a lot. I noticed this guys playing pool by themselves, looked at us when we were kissing. I knew they were jealous and didn't care. What I am saying is that, when you have a hot girl next to you, your shoulders get heavier and your body acts bit weird. (like walking around in a suit first time, you guys know what I mean)
how do you avoid that?
-Saying stupid shit: When I am having a good time with a girl, I just say something out of my head and it goes well. (I still use lines that fits the situation)
When I am trying to impress a girl, I think, think and spit out something that might sound awkward. (I read this line somewhere 'this is all you gonna get' and used it after thinking couple times)
I know I should treat her like average girls but It's hard when you are looking at the perfect girl and thinking 'I shouldn't fuck it up x 10' whole time.
-Trying to be cocky: obviously, she had many guys tried to get into her pants. So I feel like I should play Game Hard but not sure it might backfire. I used the line above to appear like that.
She sent me txts after the bar tonight but I didn't even reply.
I am sure everyone bluffed too much in the past, girls caught on it and left 'Oh wait, actually I really liked you, please come back' LOL

I think my question all comes down to
How to 'be yourself' without acting like 'old newbie yourself'?

Aim at the sun and you'll reach a star.

So I ignored her last night txt and she sent me a txt again this morning.
'hey have a good friday. I am glad I met you. you are cool and have good opinions'
this is interesting. Although I had a good date with a girl, they usually didn't send good night txts.
I messed it up couple times in the past by sending good night txts even after having a really romantic night.

so whats your next move?

C&F txt back: "Of course I'm cool. I'm Asian. Let get together Sat night." Then dont text her or talk to her till next tuesday.

Quote: (04-13-2012 03:25 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

so whats your next move?

C&F txt back: "Of course I'm cool. I'm Asian. Let get together Sat night." Then dont text her or talk to her till next tuesday.

Solid.

Quote: (04-13-2012 05:28 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I don't have a problem approaching hottest girls, having fun with them and # closing them at the bar. However, I am stuck at banging them.

So I # closed this girl at the club. I kept my finger crossed she would come out for 1st date. She actually txted me right after leaving the club.

Long story short, it took me a month to meet her for 1st time, tonight.
She is tall, blonde, 8.5(I really don't exaggerate), non trashy, non stripper looking hot but somewhat classy. She is easily top 5% girl at the bar.
She offered me to buy a drink right away. By judging her behavior during conversation, I knew she was into me. I did my best to keep my cool and act normal.
We were talking about sushi and she even mentioned she would pay for the sushi if we go out.
We did some romantic kiss by the corner. I stopped kissing and used this line 'hey you know what, this is all you gonna get tonight, I am sending you home'
she seemed little bit irritated and said she makes her own decision.
but it seemed all good since she txted thanks for good time when I got home.

so I never had this kind of hot girl offering something like that.
I am not used to that. here are some of my concerns.

-Public eyes: I am Asian (she mentioned she dated half-japanese. maybe that's why she likes me) Even when I walk with average white girl, I get attentions. Now I am with this very hot blonde, obviously it will happen a lot. I noticed this guys playing pool by themselves, looked at us when we were kissing. I knew they were jealous and didn't care. What I am saying is that, when you have a hot girl next to you, your shoulders get heavier and your body acts bit weird. (like walking around in a suit first time, you guys know what I mean)
how do you avoid that?
-Saying stupid shit: When I am having a good time with a girl, I just say something out of my head and it goes well. (I still use lines that fits the situation)
When I am trying to impress a girl, I think, think and spit out something that might sound awkward. (I read this line somewhere 'this is all you gonna get' and used it after thinking couple times)
I know I should treat her like average girls but It's hard when you are looking at the perfect girl and thinking 'I shouldn't fuck it up x 10' whole time.
-Trying to be cocky: obviously, she had many guys tried to get into her pants. So I feel like I should play Game Hard but not sure it might backfire. I used the line above to appear like that.
She sent me txts after the bar tonight but I didn't even reply.
I am sure everyone bluffed too much in the past, girls caught on it and left 'Oh wait, actually I really liked you, please come back' LOL

She's buying you a drink and you have already kissed her. You are obviously not in the dreaded friendzone with her.
I think you made a big mistake by saying 'hey you know what, this is all you gonna get tonight, I am sending you home' I never use a line like this, seize the moment of her passion, she was kissing you and you stopped her, Why ?? The only time you should not push for a same night lay is when you absolutely have no place to take and bang her. You could have told her not to be greedy with a smiling face.

Your public eyes question is hard to understand, you feel awkward walking around with a hot girl ?? You should feel like your the fucking boss of everything in sight. Own the situation !! Drain energy form jealous onlookers.

saying stupid shit : Relax ! you worry too much about that. don't try to impress her all the time

Just reply her texts, i think the 2 day waiting period is bullshit. If i like a girl i text her whenever i want.

Don't be yourself, be your best self.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (04-13-2012 07:12 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

so whats your next move?

Solid.

Yeah, solid bad advice that is.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (04-14-2012 04:42 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2012 07:12 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

so whats your next move?

Solid.

Yeah, solid bad advice that is.

And by bad you mean terrible, right?

Flags -
1. Setting up a date for a weekend before you've banged her
2. Saying anything race related to a woman you barely know (women are usually over-sensitve)
3. Ignoring her, regardless of her response, until Tuesday. You think an '8.5' doesn't have a line of other guys waiting to violate that pussy?
4. Trying to be cocky/funny in a text with a girl you've yet to bang.

There's probably more if I keep analyzing.

Furthermore, you're over-valuing her. Who the hell cares how hot she looks, she won't ever look any better than when you've got her lying on her back, or bouncing up and down on top of you. Shoot for that.

Keep the text banter going, set up something FOR Monday/Tues/Weds. Whatever works best for you. If she balks or flakes that day, then ignore her for a few days, before starting back up and pretending like you never even made plans in the first place.

LOL

This thread cracks me up. Homeboy OP asks for advice. No one gives him any advice except for me, and everyone else writes my advice is bad for reasons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7....

Everyone's a critic but no one's an artist.

Quote: (04-15-2012 04:20 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

LOL

This thread cracks me up. Homeboy OP asks for advice. No one gives him any advice except for me, and everyone else writes my advice is bad for reasons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7....

What they say is true dude. I've been on here long enought to know.

LOL. The one thing I've learned is there's no one "right way" to do anything - there's in fact hundreds of ways to do anything. Just like there are plenty of times when girls are not interested and no matter what you say nothing will make them interested, there's also plenty of times when girls are interested, and during these times you do the best you can.

But the thing is, it's not "one move" that will mess things up for a girl who is interested - not one text, not one stupid joke, etc - but a lot of things to add up to a bad package. If you overanalyze every single "move" you make, you're not going to get anywhere.

Many guys are great at being critics because it's easier then actually doing the right thing or suggesting what the right thing to do is. But the bottom line is they are nothing morning than Monday Morning Quarterbacks.

So that it for what its worth.

Relax, your advice was bad on this. No big deal, it happens as you're learning. While there's certainly not one 'right way', there's plenty of things you can do to screw up your chances. There's also guys like myself, and Neil, that have been through countless approaches and know what tends to work 9 times out of 10. Why reinvent the wheel?

As for this:

Quote: (04-13-2012 05:28 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Refer to item 1.

Quote: (04-15-2012 04:20 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

LOL

So its not advice that i'm giving ? What part of my advice do you not understand ?

Thanks for the advice.
She said she was going to vegas for the weekend so I didn't see her. I will hit her up on mid week to ask about vegas trips and to see if she asks about the plan for the weekend first.

Being around hot women.
When I see a drop dead gorgeous girl walking by at the bar, I pay attention to other guys (no homo)
Here are the types of guys I see.
1:They keep poker face, pretending they don't give a damn about her beauty. I used to be that way since I didn't want to give her the value by looking at her.
2:They make it obvious that she is pretty. they turn their head with big eyes. they even tap their buddy to look at it and say stupid shits like 'damn'. Girls def notice this and their attitude gets snobbier.
3: He looks just relaxed and doesn't look intimidated. He has a confident smile and makes a good eye contact with her.
those body languages are very very subtle and it's not something you can Learn in short period of time.

There are also guys with different attitudes when he is with a hot girl.

I see a hot girl with an average looking BF. By reading his body language, he seems very comfortable.
he doesn't act like 'hey watch me, this is my hot GF'. He let her loose. he doesn't mind if she talks to other guys.
he is not grabbing her whole time. she is the one grabbing his arm.
He is acting the same way as if he is drinking a coffee by himself. Would she admire this attitude?

On the other hand, there is this guy walking around with his girl like flashing his gold rolex. He stares at guys who looks at his gf and puts arm around her like its his property. When a guy is talking to her, he comes up, puts arm around her or even asks the guy 'hey what's your name?' (meaning fuck off)
Basically, he is too proud of being with her. She is the prize. Would she appreciate this kind of behavior?

Btw, I immediately got shot down by her from first approach. ('sorry I am here with my friends')
I approached her again later that night. when I was asking for her #, she was hesitating. I threw this line 'you seem like a person who has a character more than a beauty' and I flipped the situation.
Maybe she is tired of guys approaching her just based on her looks.
(I approached her because she was hot but I actually like her personality now lol)

Basically there are three categories of guys:
1.Guys who will not make a move on her for whatever reason.
2.Guys who wait for other guys to hit on her first so they can see if she responds well to come later as trailers
3.Guys who are ready to approach but they are afraid of rejection.They are in a constant fire and afraid that if they delay a bit more sb else will take the girl first.
So the whole thing is to take everyone by surprise.(I have to add this is not without consequences so you need some balls).

What I do:
I stand away from the girl I have in mind(let's say HB10) so that the guys in category 3 do not act desperately to talk to her first as if I were standing next to her and they would be afraid I would talk first.
I do not keep long eye contact to her just observe from time to time her moves so that guys in category 2 who wait for others to hit first do not understand this girl is about to get hit.In this way they move to other targets which were hit before and they are relatively occupied.
When I make my move I walk with fast and determined steps to the girl and open her instantly from an angle.In this way I totally surprise the guys around her who are ready to talk but hesitate.They see me coming suddenly out of nowhere.
Despite my fast approach it has happened to me due to club strcuture that while I was walking to her another guy came from behind or from different direction walked even faster and talked to her first.This is to show that you are never invisible other guys always watch you.

Then what matters is how the other guys judge you in terms of appearance looks and physical power.If you are not an intimidating person it is likely the trailers will arrive in 10-20 minutes.Cockblockers will also appear.Sometimes it only happens because you are just one and people are not scared by just one person.It can also happen if you are unknown and your social value in club(perceived value) is low.So if you happen not to be physically strong intimidating and dangerous looking or without status in club or alone without other guys to clear the place you need to act fast and predict all the possible movements of the other guys before they happen.
That is in many situations there are actually two games played simultaneously one focused on girl and one focused on guys.I think Tyler Durden from RSD when he started his career he took advantage of the focus gamers put on girls and AMOGED them as trailer quite easily.
I have to add here that the conflicts one gets in Greece are in some degree physical and usually resolve around threats.I did not meet the same situation abroad although I am sure it must be norm in Turkey,southern Italy maybe Spain etc.

I will keep updated till I bang this chick.
we met last Thu and she was out of town for the weekend.
I txted her today and simply invited her to a coffee shop 'I am going to xxx at 10pm, feel free to join me'
she told me she was at movie theater and would let me know when she gets home. Didn't hear from her.
This was casual invitation but I thought she should've at least told me 'sorry I can't come today'

anyways, I think having one hot girl can give you snowball effect.
I saw couple hot chicks. they would still get many attentions but they weren't as hot as this chick.
So it gave me more confidence in body language(why do you drool over for bmw when you have porsche at home. I know I am not done with this chick yet) and I noticed better eye contacts from those chicks.